Official Scottish Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2011/2012 Scottish Premier League title?

• Total voters

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Rangers could get -10 points :fp:
Season started so good, wtf happened???

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Deducted 10 points and still miles ahead of the team in 3rd place :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Those posts were maybe a bit misleading. Although it's true that Rangers have spent themselves into oblivion, the real issue here is that they thought they'd found a tax loophole. They were wrong.

Its actually a good idea... I along with a few friends did it a few years back but it got too big and we shit ourselves and stopped it. But its silly to think a footballer cud set up a limited company to get around tax n NI... the numbers are too high course the taxman will look into it. Dumb fucks!

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not just wrong - wrong to the tune of some £75m.

:lol:

Any feelings towards Motherwell, Calum? They signed Ojamaa and he seems like a fit ...

We keep stealing their coaches and it keeps going tits up. But they have a decent record of developing young players, and I'm already hearing good things about Ojamaa.

In related news, we're playing Motherwell in the Scottish Cup QF after this...

images

...and if Ojamaa scores I'll hold your entire nation responsible.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
In related news, we're playing Motherwell in the Scottish Cup QF after this...

images

Thought of you when I read about the cup tie. What is that picture? Beerbelly-sixpack?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Deducted 10 points and still miles ahead of the team in 3rd place :lol:

That's our fault, and Hearts'. It's up to us to challenge them, but we've made shite managerial appointments and Hearts have run themselves into financial ruin.

The other reason is that Rangers have been spending money they don't have. If Aberdeen pretended to have £4m for Jelavic, or £1.5m for Lee Wallace, or all the extra millions in wages that Rangers are paying to the likes of Davis and McGregor, we might just be a bit better.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thought of you when I read about the cup tie. What is that picture? Beerbelly-sixpack?

Andrew Considine scoring an injury time winner. I love him - he's like Daniel Agger in lead boots.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rangers update: they're in some kind of financial trouble.

Much to my distress.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
calum whats your standing?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Went to Motherwell, had an uncomfortably close but mercifully jail-free encounter with law enforcement, won a Cup QF, now dancing to 'Uptown Girl' by Billy Joel and seeking a deity to thank. Come on you fucking reds.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Went to Motherwell, had an uncomfortably close but mercifully jail-free encounter with law enforcement, won a Cup QF, now dancing to 'Uptown Girl' by Billy Joel and seeking a deity to thank. Come on you fucking reds.

Excellent Song Choice :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

You got through in the cup and now he scored at Ibrox. Give me your feelings towards that.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Wonder if Calum is celebrating Rangers not existing anymore.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Calum on facebook :D said:
It's beyond hilarious. It's difficult to describe just how much I'm enjoying watching the mutant hun fucks bawling their eyes out and flailing around for someone else to blame.

It's just depressing that I can't see my own team being good enough to take advantage of their absence..

Clearly he doesnt care about his league :o

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
congrats to celtic for winning the league and it hasnt even started.

:g:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

12mins: Exquisite turn from Ojamaa allows him to turn Rae inside out on the half way line. Threads through Murphy but Reynolds slides clear

55mins: Higgy makes it 4 after terrific work from Ojamaa down the left wing. Put it on a plate with all the trimmings and Higgy finished it

63mins: 'Well turning on the style. A tricky run from Ojamaa is laid out to Murphy who with a bit of time can only curl well over.

65mins: PENALTY! Ojamaa clipped in the box and goes down...Murphy steps up but misses!

70mins: Ojamaa is on fire today. Yet another beautiful flick though lets Law pick him out with a cross. Great save from Langfield to deny.

78mins: Ojamaa a constant thorn in the side of Aberdeen. He's been unplayable today and absolutely deserves a goal.

https://twitter.com/MotherwellFC

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No pies or burgers on sale at Aberdeen game tonight due to horse-related concerns.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why are rangers in the poll :conf: and why is calums university team not in the poll :eek:

horrible mods

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just watched Aberdeen lose at home to a team from a town with a population of 5,000.

I'll be brutally honest - I don't feel great.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
No pies or burgers on sale at Aberdeen game tonight due to horse-related concerns.
Sheep to the rescue?

What do you make of the new changes to the Scottish leagues? Doesn't it keep Rangers down for another year?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sheep to the rescue?

What do you make of the new changes to the Scottish leagues? Doesn't it keep Rangers down for another year?

I actually haven't given it a single second's thought. My attention/rage is entirely focused on the fact that our board is too polite to sack our manager. He's old, you see, and he was once an incompetent international manager too - so apparently there's some obligation to let him see out the season and "retire" so he can preserve his dignity.

I'll get back to you.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Celtic 1-3 Aberdeen atm :)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dont choke alum

Schedule