Official: Stefano Pioli Thread

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pioli is the best manager we've had since Allegri at least. Probably since Ancelotti
Accounting for the squad at their disposal, I think Pioli has outperformed EuroMarx. Let's not forget that we were winter champions last campaign and only missed on the Scudetto because of injuries and lack of reinforcement.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
if you told me back in 2012 -- out of the long list of coaches we will have post-Allegri -- Stefano Pioli will turn out to be the best one...

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli is Milan. Modern Milan.

He embraced the uphill battle and challenges from the start, and look how far we've come in two and a half years.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
195 points in 88 games since lockdown football resumed. Averaging 2.21 points per game.

We've hit the jackpot with this hire.

01g3qh5g2z0hhkhmkzpa.jpg

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I have to admit, I doubted him a bit simply due to his credentials (and Inter association) but always respected him as a classy man and a manager. But he has evolved along with the team and now I would not trade him for any other coach (may be Carlo for CL clutch games but even then a stretch). Seems well loved and respected. Such a humble, nice man.

He did an amazing job and hopefully a better contract is on the table and he will be with us for years to come. Grazie Padre di Milano!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
The underdog who became a legend.
Forza Pioli!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
As not only Pioli #1 fan but also the opener of his thread on RnB forum I would like to take a teeny tiny slice of credit for his success. When the masses trended #PiolOUT before his appointment, Pingu single-handedly started #PiolIN. I am like the penguin in the sky, the watchful eye that guided him to victory.

nils-olav-penguin-knight-norway-scotland-fb.jpg

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
When he arrived he wasn't the coach that we wanted but he was the coach that we needed! He has done a great job and long may this success continue.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't have wished for a better coach.
Top tier man and coach

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Good man he is.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
This appointment is a disaster waiting to happen. Not because Pioli is shit but because he will have 0 fan support. Last season was incredible in terms of fan support and I believe a big part of it was because of the fans' love for Rino. Now imagine if we drop points against Lecce or even win but not convincing. Fans would forgive Rino but not this merda fan. Only rookie managers (like ours) could take such an unnecessary risk. I hope it pays off though, otherwise another season will be wasted.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Risky move.

Chances of him being good or being even worse than Giampaolo are the equal.

#PioliOut hashtag is already the top Twitter trend in Italy.

Pioli at the helm will be a freefall without a bungee rope. Saying we're doomed is an understatement :fp:

Yesterday, Spalletti was destined to become our new manager, and now we're sitting here with the cheap option, Stefano Pioli. Really, the difference is oceans apart.

At the moment, us Milan fans are being played the world's saddest song on the world's smallest violin - and that will continue until the managemnet opens their wallet.

what a joke. this management is clueless.... just wait for Spaletti and keep GP until then please. Pioli is a lateral move and we won't go anywhere special with him either... worst management I've seen at Milan, can't stand this

This is just ....... FML

This club is now officially a club of failures and losers...

My how far we've fallen

Cheap club, cheap dreams. Shit is disgusting. I fell in love with Milan in 2005/2006/2007 and haven't looked back since. I've seen them at the top with players who bled for the club and were as Milanista as they come. Now I look at the club and see 1-3 players who are worthy and I see almost nobody in management who is worthy, ESPECIALLY not Gazidis or Elliot & Co. Worst mistake we made was not getting Commisso who actually cares about the history of the club. All we are is a project to try and make money for Elliot and we are paying the ultimate price.

We have become so far removed from the club I grew to love that I honestly don't know what I'm supporting anymore??? The colors of the uniform??? Surely it's not the management... surely it's not most of these players... and surely it's not our current philosophy as we don't stay true to our history anymore... I am just praying this turns around at some point because in all of the years of Milan we are witnessing it's darkest days. I am so far down the rabbit hole with this club I can't support another club like I do Milan so it's either this turns around or I have to stop watching until something that reminds me of old Milan comes back again which seems a long long time away now....:fp:

:ibralol:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I wish I had the energy to dig up my post about his appointment

Schedule