Official Volleyball Thread

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I rarely stray from the ac milan related threads, however i have recently been enlightened to the fact that the volleyball euros are starting today and italy kicks off against denmark tonight at 8.45 italian time. does anyone else follow the sport? ive been really keen these last two olympics but its hard to
follow cos there aren't many streams.

i believe they're showing a lot on eurosport in these coming two weeks but other streams would be very much appreciated cheers.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My gf play in a voleyball team so i'm "invited" to watch the games early every saturday morning.
My hungover doesn't help but i think it's a fucking awful sport to watch when played by non-pros.

LemonCookies

Banned
Reaction score
My gf play in a voleyball team so i'm "invited" to watch the games early every saturday morning.
My hungover doesn't help but i think it's a fucking awful sport to watch when played by non-pros.

You're watching the wrong things, :)

Last edited:

LemonCookies

Banned
Reaction score
You're in Brazil, too. Plenty of pervs here in the US that would kill for your spot at a game, :lol:

"Fans" of volleyball would never admit their true intentions, :o

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're in Brazil, too. Plenty of pervs here in the US that would kill for your spot at a game, :lol:

"Fans" of volleyball would never admit their true intentions, :o

Indeed there's a lot of weirdos in the games. Probably pervs who make videos of the girls asses :lol:

dilllb

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Indeed there's a lot of weirdos in the games. Probably pervs who make videos of the girls asses :lol:

But you're not considered a perv if you have a good visual memory.