Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
But Ibra is an old choker who ruins team work...

Where's Madridista?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Dq48AmoqADGHPfOxcaED26K98ZL_1200.jpg

wow, check out the hot girl reaching for his dick, and her boyfriend doing the same

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
He is 31 and he hasn't declined, But we all think if you're one minute older than 30 then you're old, don't we?

Keep this guy for at least another 4 years.

I thought he was 30 ?

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
He'll be 31 in October.

FUN FACT: He and Andreas Isaksson (Sweden's starting GK) were both born on the same month, day and year (Oct. 3 1981).

In this thread people will claim that he is 32 years old one minute after his birthday Oct 3 2012:lol:

I did realy love that he shoot the Frence back to the stoneage:lol: Soon our King will become a " helgon" :D

The Swedes are preparing for the WC they want revenge:cool:

Frence outplayed England, and the Swedes outplayed the Frence, just wounder how they feel today? lost their strike of 23 games and got to face Spain in the quarter :lol: that realy made my day salut :tongue:

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
But Ibra is an old choker who ruins team work...

Where's Madridista?

Madridista:lol: u didnt know? he is choking big time:o King Ibras huge penetration tool

Without Ibra the swede NT are equal with the Frence, With King Ibra von cadabra in the team the Frence are back to the stoneage.

My friend guess who is buthurt todag:D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
this goal is so fucking spectacular...

hi fred :(

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
He always scores when it doesn't matter. Defo not big game player. I'd say he's big game choker and I'm not the first one that told this.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
You do understand the quarters semis and final are more important that the opener.

It doesnt matter how many stats you trot out.

Fantastic goal nonetheless

Why do you always have to make Ibra into the greatest thing.

Incredible

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Charlie Sheen
You do understand the quarters semis and final are more important that the opener.

*deleted a nice comment

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
this goal is so fucking spectacular...

hi fred :(

gosh after seeing that, i'm just glad he didn't injure himself falling to the ground

and, hi fredrik9 :)

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score

Why do u always have to type nonsens in Royal King Ibras thread! adiction maybe:lol:

anyway go on with ur trach talk, dont care a shitt anyway:o

netr0pa

Primavera
Reaction score

Well, if you really hate someone, you will ALWAYS find your own way to hate him for any random reasons.

I mean: if he plays like shit, then ok, I can accept that people talk shit about him. But the match against France, he did a fucking great job for his team! If you complain about the match itself (not important blah blah blah, then you are just ignorance).

No matter what, it is still Euro cup, and not even qualification stage anymore.

Im 100 % sure that haters still gonna hate even if he will be man of the match in a World cup final. Cause the meaning of their lives is to hate.

P.S: I don't love Ibra, I criticize him when he doesn't play well but I encourage him on the other hand when he plays well, like he did 2 days ago.

People just have to stop being blind! So ridiculous

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
For your country to get to the quarters, semis and final you have to score in the group matches don't you? The fact that Zlatan has scored 6 goals in 10 finals matches while playing for Sweden is a big feat in itself.

It's not like Sweden can produce a lot of goal scoring chances during matches. How many goals would he have scored playing for Holland, Spain, Germany, France who's strikers gets numerous chances every match?

This is also the only Euro where he was playing fit.
He's scored against the big teams France, Spain, Italy..

This one against Greece is great too:

oh, and

Hi Fredrik

Miss you!

This was a great response :thumbsup: unlike the cultist.

I still think most of you put him on a pedestal too high but that is your right.

My right is to try and remove some of the fluff :tongue:

I also think many of you dump on Sweden to make Ibra look better. Yes they arent great but its not like he plays for USA, Ireland, Wales etc.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People just have to stop being blind! So ridiculous

People in here are laughing at France and talking about Ibra etc etc but France is moving on - that is reality, not blindness. Now who is being ridiculous.

To say that Ibra is the best at every turn when most of the public dont have him at that level is also ridiculous. To my recollection until this past season, many never put Ibra in top 3 players, now because of the phenomenal season he had he was placed there by some.

Lets not try to revision history to make it seem like he was standing tall above all the others for his entire career.

Oh and being blind and hate is what Madridista does when he says that Ibra destroys everything and Milan should go with Binho Pato strikeforce yada yada

Last edited:

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

This is a huge, huge error in logic. You are stuck to the thought of: the last game is allways the most important.

Lets look at the absurdity of that. We all know fotball involves a good bit of luck. Now lets pretend its only about luck - every player and every team is exactly equal, only luck will decide the winner. In this environment, we will start with a big sample of teams, and eventually one team will have a streak lucky enough to win it all. In that team, one player will be lucky enough score the winner. Given a big enough sample, one player in one team might just do this on two occassions (lets say we still attribute more "goal scoring ability" to strikers, making this outcome more likely).

You will make up your mind about what players are chokers - not reaching finals; never even given the chance - and what player is this fantastic big game player. The interesting part is you will reach these conclusions every time with every possible outcome of this fictional tournament. And yet: every team and every player was exactly equal.

Just for fun, lets take it further. Lets say the teams are not equal, but the strikers in every team are equal. In this new scenario, 4 teams in the world play in a tier of their own and 1 of the 4 will win every tournament (with the same probability for all 4 teams). They all play 4-5-1, and the striker will on average score 50% of its respective teams goals. In this envorenment, there is actually a ~1.5% chance one striker will decide two euros in a row, despite their being a total of about 300 players in the tournament. Sooner or later that will happen. You will build a religion around this monster. Yet, all strikers where identical.

Last edited:

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Wanna remind you :

08180341417620274308.png

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
“The No 10 jersey will go to Ibrahimovic,” confirmed Diavolo Vice-President Adriano Galliani on Thursday.

Seedorf said: “I never asked for the 10, I inherited it from Manuel Rui Costa. But I’ve spoken to Ibra and told him that I would be pleased if it was passed to him – he deserves it.”

The Swedish international wore the No 11 in 2011-12.

Meanwhile, Galliani paid tribute to the departing Dutchman who was signed from city rivals Inter in 2002.

“He’s a player who has won four and a half Champions League titles,” he noted. “He won at Ajax, Real Madrid and two at Milan, but also a half one with Real before he went to Inter.

“He’s had an extraordinary career and I have great memories of him. He was someone who was able to play in a variety of roles.”

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hes going to be a monster this year, i can feel it.

you mean even more monstrous than last year?????

HO-LEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHEEEEIIIITTTTTTTTTT

i would say that would be impossible but zlatan can do what ever he wants to

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Congrats for the no.10. Good decision I suppose, since Cassano does not seem certain to stay.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
In San Siro: e con il numero dieciii, Zlataaaan: Ibrahimovic!!!!!!!!!! :star: