Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Few things I will remember about him
1. The week we signed him
2. Matterazzi kung fu kick
3 MilanMb and Fred translating book on coke.
4. First scudetto win
5. Choking in cl against crouch and company
6. Making nocerini world class
7. He missed a penalty in his second stint and he worked like crazy and got a goal back at the age of 37 insane man
8. He scoring headers from our crosses

Was fantastic 3.5 years ibra :beer:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
6097b4ae81cbafc6192ad200be3584d3.jpg

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I cant thank him enough for what he did to our team, he turned us from complete losers to title winners in just 1.5 years, i cant think of anybody who did such impact on our team since the days of B&G buying the club, and the fact he retired with us makes it more sad but more peotic, the end of a worrior journey, a legend, a lion and one of the best players to ever play the game and the GOAT of athlete mentality world wild.

Thanks for everything legend, you saved us, i always loved you and i always will.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Thank you legend, my all time favourite player. I'm glad that he chose to retire in the Milan shirt, cementing his place as a legend both as a footballer and a milanista

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
He deserved to end his career on the pitch.

For his own legacy it probably would’ve been better to retire on that incredible high last season. Was almost impossible to top it and so it happened. But even though he stayed and played a minor role this season, he never acted out or let his pride or ego come in the way of the clubs goals. That is also a sign of a true warrior.

Grazie mille is all we can say :star:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Thank you for everything Zlatan. Loved him since he first arrived for that presentation in August 2010. Never wanted to leave in 2012 and ALWAYS spoke so highly and with affection of us, even when playing for other clubs before returning.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
This is the first time after Maldini retired that I dedicate a post to a certain footballer - after my two decades at these forums.

---

Arrivederci grande Ibra, forever grateful, bravo maestro! To all of us with half black hearts, who might have forgotten where we started, and were, prior to IZ comeback;

29th Dec 2019;

"He won the 2010-11 Serie A title with the Rossoneri and played a role in their second-place finish the following year. Milan haven't finished in the top two since, and they have found themselves outside of the Champions League spots in six straight seasons." (...)

"He's unlikely to have a similar impact on a slumping Milan team, but his return will give the disappointed Milan fans something to be excited about after the horror first half of the season."

Dear critics, all rise and hail the great IZ! History has thought us that Ibra clearly was being serious when he announced that he has returned for silverware, and to bring the sleeping giant back to the very top.

One Scudetto, 3 straight CL years, and one CL semi final later - all we can do is hail the great Son of Bosnia-Herzegovina, King of Sweden and the ultimate Champion, forever Milanista - Zlatan Ibrahimović.

👏 👏 🙇 👏 👏

:devilfir: WE LOVE YOU IBRA :devilfir:

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Certain things indicate whether you deserve to be a fan and are a true fan of this club. Any person that ever talked negatively about this guy is clueless and don't truly suit the values of this club. The values that make us special. Show the man love. He deserves it. He gave us so much. His achievements are almost impossible to believe. He stands alone in mentality. During his first stint, I honestly believe he proved to be among the very best players this club has ever had. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't during our very best period but he still allowed the legends to sign off with a last scudetto at the end of their cycle.. Then he comes back and does it again but for the young boys at the start of their cycle. Both times he was the biggest contributor. "Man, the first time was so nice, I had to do it twice" 🤣

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Ibrahimovic has never scored a goal in a semifinal / final of any european competition

Same level of footballers like Josip Ilicic, Ciro Immobile, Antonio Di Natale etc. But with a much better agent

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Ibrahimovic has never scored a goal in a semifinal / final of any european competition

Same level of footballers like Josip Ilicic, Ciro Immobile, Antonio Di Natale etc. But with a much better agent
Wow man you’re the coldest saddest son of a bitch iv ever seen commenting on football let alone milan. And obviously ur football iq is terrible , go check the amount of trophies ibra has won.. that’s more than 5 times of all the guys u mentioned above. What a hateful piece of shit you are and even more so for the timing of this. You are no milan fan fuck you

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Good bye legend . Thanks for all the memories , for the best interviews and for all the times I felt more manly just watching or hearing you :D

You may not have played a whole lot in your second stint with us but I am 100% certain that in terms of impact at a football club .. yours is unparalleled. Thanks for making men out of your teammates. Thanks for teaching them to fight every fucking day and have a winning lion fucking mindset. Thanks for getting us out of the banter era.

You will forever be in our hearts and forever be a Milan legend.

Respect

Sempre Zlatan!!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Wow man you’re the coldest saddest son of a bitch iv ever seen commenting on football let alone milan. And obviously ur football iq is terrible , go check the amount of trophies ibra has won.. that’s more than 5 times of all the guys u mentioned above. What a hateful piece of shit you are and even more so for the timing of this. You are no milan fan fuck you
Lol at comparing a peasant like Immobile and Toto to king ibra haha.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
the internet were memeing him for being the most 'loyal' player in the world, turns out he can be loyal if you actually have proper team, management and fans to support him

grazie king/lion/god ibra

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
He became an insane striker in the second year under allegri 29! Goals in 32 games. maybe watching Robinho miss regularly. He always fancied him as number 10 . In 2011 he decided to stop being that and just banged goal for leisure. Such a unique player wish he got him before Juve he might have broke Nordhal’s record for us. 93 in 3.5 years is mental

We will never have such a unique player again highly underrated in some aspects and overrated in others. Good man though I enjoyed him :thumbsup:

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
He became an insane striker in the second year under allegri 29! Goals in 32 games. maybe watching Robinho miss regularly. He always fancied him as number 10 . In 2011 he decided to stop being that and just banged goal for leisure. Such a unique player wish he got him before Juve he might have broke Nordhal’s record for us. 93 in 3.5 years is mental

We will never have such a unique player again highly underrated in some aspects and overrated in others. Good man though I enjoyed him :thumbsup:
1685948685071.png
I found this from transfermarkt and in my opinion, they are quite insane imo.

Add the goals he scored in 62 goals and had 25 assist for the Swedish national team in 122 games. And the 3 goals and 3 assists he had in his first 8 games as professional football player playing in Allsvenskan (Sweden) with Malmö FF.

Add it all together and you get 949 games, 561 goals and 229 assists.
790 G/A in 949 games. = Averaging 0.83 G/A per game.

Only CR7 (0.95 /G/A), Messi (1.17 G/A) and Lewandowski (0.92 G/A) has better G/A than Zlatan.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Grazie Ibra! Thank you for everything! I witnessed his first and second stint at Milan. I hated him before he joined Milan in 2010, but he was a different person when he joined us, I liked him immediately. He's a true Milanista now and forever, makes me proud that Milan is his second family even though he played at so many other clubs. But we all know Milan is special, the most special club in the world. I really want Ibra to continue in another role at Milan, he's a legend and a special character.

The farewell was so beautiful, I'm going to rewatch it again and again today. Seeing Ibra and everyone else so emotional, that hits hard, but I'm not ashamed of crying, it's a special moment.

Posting these videos here too, so they don't get lost in the commode.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Also, to everyone who posted stupid comments about Helena, Ibra's wife, yesterday. You are idiots, fuck you.
Everyone knows she's like 10 years older than him, so what, age is just a stupid number. She's Ibra's wife, show some respect!
If they are happy together and love each other then leave them alone.

1685952297149.png

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Also, to everyone who posted stupid comments about Helena, Ibra's wife, yesterday. You are idiots, fuck you.
Everyone knows she's like 10 years older than him, so what, age is just a stupid number. She's Ibra's wife, show some respect!
If they are happy together and love each other then leave them alone.

View attachment 20300
They're jealous they'll never have a woman (or man) look up at them in such adoration as Helena does Ibra in this photo.

Schedule