Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Demonic

Boater
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Ibra, schweini, Bolt, Congo
And no, I am not trolling. That pic sums up why you are wrong. "One man show" might be enough to crush Serie A minnows. (Just like Ibra's teams always do). But "one man show" always fails in big games. (Just like Ibra's teams always do. LOL.)

Exactly.. He cant do it all alone vs the superclubs of Europe.. you nailed it!

Unfortunately hes never had a truly great team around him for support in these games obviously.. Except in Barca who freakisly lost to a Inter with 5-6 great new signings at their absolute peak and the undeniably best/smartest coach around.

Juve was a good team whe he was there.. but not really a team lightning fires throughout Europe. Inter became a great team with the new signings bought by Ibras fee.. before that they were the best serie a side.. nothing more. And Milan unfortunately is and has been in a period of decline the past few years.

Your opinion obviosly sucks and is flawed since managers and coaches of the biggest clubs around Europe are willing to pay him insane amounts of money to represent their club.. Are you really so stupid to think your knowledge is superior to these peoples?

Dumbfuck..

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I think this pic must be posted in every page f this thread form now on

champions-league-trophy.jpg

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly.. He cant do it all alone vs the superclubs of Europe.. you nailed it!

Unfortunately hes never had a truly great team around him for support in these games obviously.. Except in Barca who freakisly lost to a Inter with 5-6 great new signings at their absolute peak and the undeniably best/smartest coach around.

Juve was a good team whe he was there.. but not really a team lightning fires throughout Europe. Inter became a great team with the new signings bought by Ibras fee.. before that they were the best serie a side.. nothing more. And Milan unfortunately is and has been in a period of decline the past few years.

Your opinion obviosly sucks and is flawed since managers and coaches of the biggest clubs around Europe are willing to pay him insane amounts of money to represent their club.. Are you really so stupid to think your knowledge is superior to these peoples?

Dumbfuck..

403.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
The thing most "haters" here don't get is that while a team becomes more predictable with one man running the show, it naturally evolves to that for a reason. Simply because it's more effective than the alternative. "Team football" doesn't mean better football if it doesn't produce a better ratio of chances created/chances conceded.

Barca for instance have looked more predictable of late, because Messi's strike partners weren't giving him enough help, thus he had to do it himself in order for Barca to be competitive.

The counter argument would be that Barca have looked less predictable without Messi, and actually won more games, I think all, without him. However, that's a silly argument for anyone who has a bit of logic and insight in football.

The team Ibra plays for has almost always had positive results against the top four sides in the league. His time at Inter was characterized by beating Milan in the derby. 4 wins and 1 loss when he played. In 10/11 for instance Milan had 4 wins, and 2 draws against the Top 4. And another win against Juve. Basically the same with Juve and Barca. From this one can draw the conclusion that last years results comes down to coincidence and injuries more than anything.

I agree that when Ibra has played in Italy the teams have become more predictable, because it's just too easy to pass him the ball and have him solve it. Like I said though, it evolves to that naturally since the players around him aren't nearly as accurate and consistent.

If there would be a proper team around him, like when Cassano and Boateng were in form, Milan looked much less predictable and not as dependable on him, and thus a much stronger team. In my view you were a few players away from seriously competing for the CL last season.

I have a hunch PSG will suit him perfectly. He'll be allowed to be Ibra, but with great talent around him, more than capable of picking up the slack whenever he has an off day. They won't look nearly as predictable as Inter and Milan did once they gel.

I can almost guarantee that this Milan team, should it stay the same at the end of the transfer window, will evolve into a very predictable team where almost everything goes through Cassano. Same way Inter eventually evolved to a predictable team where everything went through Eto'o. Simply because there wasn't enough quality and it was the most effective. Time will tell if i'm right though.

Oh, and I agree Milan would most likely have lost to Madrid with Ibra. It wouldn't have looked nearly as bad though, but most of you would blame him for it, and not the ten players around him incapable of giving a pass without losing it.

I didn't read it, but :thumbsup:

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
amazing how an inter fan is able to post such beauty on a milan forum :eek:

Thanks man. Appreciated.:)

I didn't read it, but :thumbsup:

:lol:

Anyways, all this talk is really abundant. At the end of the day we'll see how the season goes.

Regardless of how much enjoyment I get out of seeing Milan fail I honestly hope you do well enough to help the coefficients. Serie A having their biggest stars bought up by French and Russian clubs is just a sad state of affairs. So good luck to ya.:thumbsup:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyways, all this talk is really abundant. At the end of the day we'll see how the season goes.

Regardless of how much enjoyment I get out of seeing Milan fail I honestly hope you do well enough to help the coefficients. Serie A having their biggest stars bought up by French and Russian clubs is just a sad state of affairs. So good luck to ya.:thumbsup:

You are right that all this talk is totally pointless though. Even if Milan gets relegated and Ibra wins League Uhhn and gets to semi finals of CL, it will still be close to impossible to make assumptions about single player impact on football teams.

Because 1. football is a team sport 2. a lot of other players left / arrived for both Milan and PSG

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
what's zibra up to these days??

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Thanks man. Appreciated.:)

:lol:

didn't read lol

ann-romney-horse-gif.gif

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
I think this pic must be posted in every page f this thread form now on
champions-league-trophy.jpg
For once I agree with George. Can't think of another thread where it belongs better for the next 3-4 years.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The thing most "haters" here don't get is that while a team becomes more predictable with one man running the show, it naturally evolves to that for a reason. Simply because it's more effective than the alternative. "Team football" doesn't mean better football if it doesn't produce a better ratio of chances created/chances conceded.

Barca for instance have looked more predictable of late, because Messi's strike partners weren't giving him enough help, thus he had to do it himself in order for Barca to be competitive.

The counter argument would be that Barca have looked less predictable without Messi, and actually won more games, I think all, without him. However, that's a silly argument for anyone who has a bit of logic and insight in football.

The team Ibra plays for has almost always had positive results against the top four sides in the league. His time at Inter was characterized by beating Milan in the derby. 4 wins and 1 loss when he played. In 10/11 for instance Milan had 4 wins, and 2 draws against the Top 4. And another win against Juve. Basically the same with Juve and Barca. From this one can draw the conclusion that last years results comes down to coincidence and injuries more than anything.

I agree that when Ibra has played in Italy the teams have become more predictable, because it's just too easy to pass him the ball and have him solve it. Like I said though, it evolves to that naturally since the players around him aren't nearly as accurate and consistent.

If there would be a proper team around him, like when Cassano and Boateng were in form, Milan looked much less predictable and not as dependable on him, and thus a much stronger team. In my view you were a few players away from seriously competing for the CL last season.

I have a hunch PSG will suit him perfectly. He'll be allowed to be Ibra, but with great talent around him, more than capable of picking up the slack whenever he has an off day. They won't look nearly as predictable as Inter and Milan did once they gel.

I can almost guarantee that this Milan team, should it stay the same at the end of the transfer window, will evolve into a very predictable team where almost everything goes through Cassano. Same way Inter eventually evolved to a predictable team where everything went through Eto'o. Simply because there wasn't enough quality and it was the most effective. Time will tell if i'm right though.

Oh, and I agree Milan would most likely have lost to Madrid with Ibra. It wouldn't have looked nearly as bad though, but most of you would blame him for it, and not the ten players around him incapable of giving a pass without losing it.

there was still enough quality to win the treble:fp::fp:

your such a big failure

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You are right that all this talk is totally pointless though. Even if Milan gets relegated and Ibra wins League Uhhn and gets to semi finals of CL, it will still be close to impossible to make assumptions about single player impact on football teams.
Because 1. football is a team sport 2. a lot of other players left / arrived for both Milan and PSG

Wow. Actually a non-troll, sensible post from you to me.:thumbsup: I'll be sure to remind you of that in the small, miniscule chance that Milan actually win the Cl this season.:tongue: Or does that logic only apply when it suits your point of view?

Anyways, I disagree that it's "impossible" to make assumptions about the impact a player may have on a team. In general you're right. You can't do it simply by looking at results, or without analyzing every facet of the team before and after.

However, if you follow a team and a player 24/7 there's some things you can assume quite logically, but that's a different discussion.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
there was still enough quality to win the treble:fp::fp:

your such a big failure

I disagree. In reality you fail. Let me explain:

First off it's you're, i.e (that means meaning) "you are".

"Your" implies that I own "such a big failure." I assure you I do not.

If by treble you mean the Supercoppa, the Club world cup, and the Coppa Italia then I guess you're correct considering that's the season we were far too dependent on Eto'o, due to a number of our key players loss of form.

However I'm pretty sure you meant 09/10 when we won it all, and where he wasn't even the 3rd best player on the team, so you see, it's really you that fail.:tongue:

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Using a grammar mistyping as an argument. That's a valid point.
English it's not my first language so when I rush I make mistakes. But mostly I can make my self understood.

After the treble winning season, Inter didnt evolve into being Eto'o dependent. They were mostly shit due to many coach changes, injury's players losing form, etc

It's not like Inter just gave the ball to Eto o and waited for something to happen like Milan played last season. Not every inter's attack went thru Eto'o. Eto'o scored that much because he was that good. That's a different animal.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I disagree. In reality you fail. Let me explain:

First off it's you're, i.e (that means meaning) "you are".

"Your" implies that I own "such a big failure." I assure you I do not.

If by treble you mean the Supercoppa, the Club world cup, and the Coppa Italia then I guess you're correct considering that's the season we were far too dependent on Eto'o, due to a number of our key players loss of form.

However I'm pretty sure you meant 09/10 when we won it all, and where he wasn't even the 3rd best player on the team, so you see, it's really you that fail.:tongue:

I bet this was one of the worst nights in your life.

Seeing your favorite player's team get knocked out by a team you dont give a shit about.:(

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
I bet this was one of the worst nights in your life.

Seeing your favorite player's team get knocked out by a team you dont give a shit about.:(

I bet the last 10 years were the worst of your life.

Seeing the player you hate so much win, win and win again.
And being so disgustingly incredible.

Worst part, it ain't over.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I bet the last 10 years were the worst of your life.

Seeing the player you hate so much win, win and win again.
And being so disgustingly incredible.

Worst part, it ain't over.

Actually, I was rooting for Barca that night because of him. This was before I stopped pitying him and before he started to annoy the fuck out of me.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: at some people's sense of entitlement. For me personally, Ibrahimovic isn't the most hated player by far.

And even with the most hated players, I'd rather spend a day following my team / players, then watch someone I hate and worry about them losing / winning. :fp: :lol:

Damn fred, not everyone is obsessed with one specific player like you that they follow him 24/7. That's just pathetic. :fp: :lol:

Demonic

Boater
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Ibra, schweini, Bolt, Congo
:lol: at some people's sense of entitlement. For me personally, Ibrahimovic isn't the most hated player by far.

And even with the most hated players, I'd rather spend a day following my team / players, then watch someone I hate and worry about them losing / winning. :fp: :lol:

Damn fred, not everyone is obsessed with one specific player like you that they follow him 24/7. That's just pathetic. :fp: :lol:

Dude.. you yourself is in this thread 24/7

Glasshouses and stones.. remember?

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dude.. you yourself is in this thread 24/7

Glasshouses and stones.. remember?

Yeah, except this is a Milan forum. I don't post here unless someone bumps the thread after PSG / Milan matches with ret-ardguments.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
low quality troll but self claiming as world class troll

typical loser and people who are bored with their lives :o

Schedule