Paolo Maldini Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Me when assessing Maldini:

maldini-300x190.jpg

1678396925397.jpeg

thank-you-thanks.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Did u just put Paolo in a PSG shirt?

One club Paolo? AC Milan Paolo?

For shame

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini: "Ci vediamo dopo... mister ma sei nervoso, hai visto troppi film di Rambo mister, ma che cazzo hai in testa, ma dai?"

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Fifth in Serie A, 0-2 vs merda in CL, lost the Supercoppa 3-0, out of the Coppa Italia

HO DISTRUTTO IL MIO MILAN

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
One of the darkest days as a Milan fan.

Milan and Paolo Maldini are unseparable. Even this calamity does not change that.

I will always support AC Milan the club and the players, but the current cunt of an owner can go suck a fat dick. I am counting the days until both he and his fucking Redshit meet the terrible end they deserve.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A disgraceful decision.

Last years transfer campaign was poor and Paolo should take some responsibility for that. However he was working in extremely difficult circumstances - the club was sold during the summer and nothing was certain, low transfer budget and little time to work with.

The current owners have absolute no class and know little about football. Pioli massively underachieved in Serie A, the squad was more than capable of a top place. Some of his decisions were baffling.

Pioli is cheap, that's the only reason he is still here. That and the owners are clueless.

Last edited:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RedBird saw the fruits Elliot was picking from the Milan tree and wanted to replace Elliot. Cardinale will regret this decision down the road, whether in public or in his own privacy, it does not matter.

Would like to see the roles Furlani and Moncada played behind this decision. Cardinale is not playing all this by himself.

Hoplite

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
One of the darkest days as a Milan fan.

Milan and Paolo Maldini are unseparable. Even this calamity does not change that.

I will always support AC Milan the club and the players, but the current cunt of an owner can go suck a fat dick. I am counting the days until both he and his fucking Redshit meet the terrible end they deserve.
yea, F king yankees, give me arab or italian owner anyday

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
yea, F king yankees, give me arab or italian owner anyday
I have to agree. Although I hate how PSG and Man City are able to get away with everything and buy anything they want, you gotta admit their owners are committed to making the clubs successful. Imagine our Paolo with those kind resources at Milan. :(

It seems like a number of American owners look at "soccer" clubs as just another financial investment with no regard for what makes the club unique. They have a poor appreciation of tradition and heritage. They only see the club as nothing more than a soulless commodity to turn a profit after a few years.

The Maldini years were not perfect, but I found myself posting a lot less here This was because our Paolo was at the helm, so I didn't feel worried about the direction the club was taking. Even though there were a few mistakes here and there, it was obvious to me that there was a master plan and we would move from strength to strength back to the glory days within a realistic time frame.

Thank you Paolo, I hope there will be a time that he will make another triumphant return to Milan once the wretched scavengers have had their fill and have moved on.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Romario
Thanks for everything capitano.

But what was this idea of Pirlo subs for Pioli? That would be completely insane if true.

Schedule