Pedro Leon

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like an official offer has been submitted and a response is expected in the next few days. I'm excited but no doubt I will be left dissapointed, the goals he has scored in La Liga have been impressive, can any spanish experts tell us more about him? Will he play on the right wing or attacking midfield?

Last edited:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we are looking to bulk up Pato to play in the middle next season?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
tbh, from what i read on milannews, as the "official report" it does look as though we have bid for him. he's 23 and a RW or AM.

does anyone have any more info or a better report on him?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Maybe we are looking to bulk up Pato to play in the middle next season?

That doesn't have to be the case. We need a new player for the right wing spot. Each time Pato is out, this position cannot be felt in properly. (Beckham will be gone, so not counting him. And not sure if it's good idea to keep Mancini. And Abate as right wing? Meh...)

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
That doesn't have to be the case. We need a new player for the right wing spot. Each time Pato is out, this position cannot be felt in properly. (Beckham will be gone, so not counting him. And not sure if it's good idea to keep Mancini. And Abate as right wing? Meh...)
So basically Pedro wants Pedro....shocking :head: :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this dude any good?

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last year we submitted official bids on Cisokko, Dzeko and Krasic and no one is here. So cool down and wait for something to happen. I think this is just another media speculation of we submitting some official bid. It's too early to do that. But if we sign someone young and have pottential I'll be delighted.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
but was it pasted this "black and white" on milannews. we did bid for cissokho but the teeth fiasco ruined it.

milannews reported that milan bid for cissokho and we did. they also put that we have bid for pedro leon, im willing to trust them.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
but was it pasted this "black and white" on milannews. we did bid for cissokho but the teeth fiasco ruined it.

milannews reported that milan bid for cissokho and we did. they also put that we have bid for pedro leon, im willing to trust them.

Milannews said we bid for Pastore and Krasic in January I am sure :D:D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
So basically Pedro wants Pedro....shocking :head: :D

I don't know Pedro, so I don't know. All I was saying we need a right winger. I didn't say Pedro should be that one.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
how many threads ffs?

no i am not missing beemer

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
how many threads ffs?

no i am not missing beemer

gotta say i kind of prefer any link getting a thread so it's organized. As opposed to it all going in commode.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
We almost get more psyched up about some spanish guy no one knows then Real Madrid did about CR9 :D

Anyway... if he is any good it would be a great addition. I support this move way more then Jovanovic on a freetranser (that would be some crap) But if Pedro comes it means no Krasic?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
if he has a lot of potential then it'd be awesome for 10mil euros. Backup for Pato on the right and would be able to fill into the AM role.
Then him,Ronnie and Pato can rotate the 2 WF positions

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Good stuff, anybody read the Milannews report? Apparently Braida is following him for some time and he's supposed to be a really big talent. He's on the edge of Spains NT. 10 millions is a good price for us atm, these are the kind of buys that were good for us in the past.

panserjohan

Primavera
Reaction score
But if Pedro comes it means no Krasic?

Afraid so, but it seems Krasic is going to get really pricy this summer, typical chelsea/inter/real target. Rather we get someone recomended by leo, (which is the case for this Pedro dude..)

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
pedro is a good player.. he has the creativity and speed that par with david sila (from what i've seen) whenever i watch la liga, i only support getafe which is pedro's team, there is 5 main players for getafe which is jaime gavilan, roberto soldado, daniel parejo, juan albin and pedro leon.. pedro leon is the new milan targets, in january we've been linked with juan albin, and now albin will be a free agent if he does not sign an exension.. so we might get them both 4 only 10M.. two wingers, left and right, very bargain, young and talented.. i wish this news comes true..

TBH albin is far better than di maria.. he is good.. imagine milan have a player like di maria and david silva.. wud that be very interesting???

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Krasic was an unknown before last year too. So if the kid's good, U-23 , Spanish NT material and worth under 10 million we should buy him. We were linked to 2 other young players last 2 years worth under 10 million and young and promising and we refused and they turned out to be Jovetic and Pastore. 3rd time in a row will be stupid.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
pedro is a good player.. he has the creativity and speed that par with david sila (from what i've seen) whenever i watch la liga, i only support getafe which is pedro's team, there is 5 main players for getafe which is jaime gavilan, roberto soldado, daniel parejo, juan albin and pedro leon.. pedro leon is the new milan targets, in january we've been linked with juan albin, and now albin will be a free agent if he does not sign an exension.. so we might get them both 4 only 10M.. two wingers, left and right, very bargain, young and talented.. i wish this news comes true..

TBH albin is far better than di maria.. he is good.. imagine milan have a player like di maria and david silva.. wud that be very interesting???

Just out of curiosity. If albin is so talented.... why does he only have 3 goals and no assists? And 23 games in la liga, only 12 r starts.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
basically players like albin and di maria is just the same like quaresma and nani, they need supports from the team to receive the ball, the common problem for all these players are language barrier and lacks of confidence.. CR9 and kaka face the same problem which is the language barrier but they have the confidence to play and win a game..

just look at quaresma when he still play at liga sagres, man he's a god there.. but when he comes to merda where no one respects and give faith on him, he had no confiidence to play.. nani, at man utd, when there is CR around, he plays like an impaired wanker with red pjamas, but now when theres bo CR, people give faith on him to be as good as CR.. see, now he plays better than before..

as for albin, if he comes to milan, i'm sure, he'll get back his confidence because milan doesnt have a big name player to compete for the playing spot.. here in milan is not like at merda and RM where players hate each other just to get playing time.. when he plays for nacional, man utd, roma, real madrid and barcelona all checked him out.. but at last after a couple of season wanting to move to a bigger club, he signs for getafe..

btw, this season he is plagued by injury.. if i'm not mistaken, he's been in an operation this year..

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ok so i know how good he is, is someone able to rank him in a list of potential wingers we might buy.

angel dimaria
milos krasic
perdo leon
nani
maggio
alexis sanchez
simone pepe
vargas
nene

Schedule