Players you Absolutely HATE thread

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

he even got compilations made on his name. :proud: :proud:

I can imagine Nani + Maria + Busquests watching at this compilations the whole night :D

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
And Copehagen player didn't even got a free-kick...

Man the only thing I really hate is FIFA and UEFA. In this "democratic" society you have dictatorship of this two organisations that is making the rules and if you don't obey their rules you get punish. They always have their favourites to win. Last couple of years it's Barsa and you simple can't deal with that.

LimerickMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Zidane, Maldini, McGrath, Keane, Weah, Shevchenko, Gullit, Figo, Ronaldo, Inzaghi,
busquets, he is an actor (a bad one at that) not a footballer.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Xavi.

Mascherano.

Pepe.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I will remember more Barcelona's Dark side rather then their Success ! -.-

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan

There should had been a yellow card or freekick, but that's impossible when Barce is around, what a shame... In any case, here is mine list!!

Materazzi (+ some merda players too), Valdes, Pepe, Busquets and Christina Ronaldo (his real name lol).

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
There should had been a yellow card or freekick, but that's impossible when Barce is around, what a shame... In any case, here is mine list!!

Materazzi (+ some merda players too), Valdes, Pepe, Busquets and Christina Ronaldo (his real name lol).

Not really should've been straight red. You do realised that tackle nearly killed Dame n'Doye? He was knocked out and had swallowed his tongue. Good thing Jesper Grønkjær was quick to fish it out of his throat, the footage not shown there was pretty grusome.

nosskyline

CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Arshavin, Rivera, Nesta, Pato, Gattuso, Lev Yashin, A. Mostovoi
Sergio Busquets and Dani Alves have been added to my list.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
Materazzi and Palermo/Inter President

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Busquets, Dani Alves, Pedro, David Luiz, Zamparini, Mascherano, Moratti, Melo and Gerrard

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Luiz is great. He's a sly bugger though.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Adel Taarabt
Adam Johnson
Anelka
Pele
Gallas
Evra

Strangely only one Manuu player even though I hate them more than anything. I guess it's just the club and their fans I hate and not their players.

EDIT.

Pinto

Last edited:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Busquets

lazytown_robbie.gif

i dont really hate anyone... obviously merda players... but i liked Pazzzini before he went inter, i loved Diego Forlan before he went inter, i even like Quaresma before he went to the dark side.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I cant stand punks like Thiago Motta, Pepe and England NT.

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

This guy definitely would be in my list. Was very pleased with this:lol:

What a great team was Dynamo Kyiv in 1998

Last edited:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Zanetti - No respect for that son of a bitch. Has this fake image as an honorable man while he's just a pussy with no honor. Took part in farsopoli and stands behind Moratti and Facchetti (RIP). Also doesn't shy away from taking swipes at Milan and Juve. Douchebag. And an overrated player.
Cambiasso - Piece of shit. Fugly. Went bald in his early 20's. Likes to buy political power, FFS he wore a Facchetti jersey when they won the scudetto. WTF does he know about Facchetti? Also sang a song insulting Ambrosini to win over the merda fans. Son of a bitch.

Xavi - Arrogant motherfucker. Master of moaning at the ref when all he and his team do is diving. Pre and post match comments are nothing but winding up the opponents with his arrogance of how great he and Barca are and how shit the opponents are. Sore loser. When he loses, doesn't shake the opponents' hands and blasts them in the media saying they played anti-football. Wanker.

Busquetes - Took the meaning of diving to a whole new level. Douchebag. Racist. Overrated son of a bitch. Diver. Douchebag. Diver. Racist. Cunt. Diver. Cunt.Sneijder - Annoying son of a bitch. Soooooo butt-hurt. Sore loser. Always moaning and bitching to the ref.

Valdes - Shit GK but that's not his job. His job is to run halfway through the pitch to moan to the ref. Every single match. Wanker.

Villa - Diving pieces of shit.

Crouch - Plays with his elbow. Wind up son of a bitch. Dickhead. Looks like a lamppost. Douchebag. Piece of shit.
Cordoba, Lucio - Ugly overrated useless Inter pieces of shit.

Great taste.
I'm sure i have posted before, but i love to repeat it :
Zanetti, Cambiasso, Maicon, Stankovic, Cordoba, Julio Cesar, Moratti, Zamparini, Moaninho, Ashley Cole, Rooney, David Villa, Busquets, Byron Moreno.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Barcelona minus Iniesta

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
My list:

Alves
Busquets
Mascherano
Guardiola
Van Der Fart
Valdes
Matterazi
Pandev
Stankovic
Harry Redneck
Crouch