Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
No.

You're almost trying to find a tin-foil hat in the sea of tranquility.

The riots were not inspired by racial profiling.

Get. Over. It.

They happened because rowdy kids saw a chance to profit from a volatile mixture of parade, mourning and violence.

In no way were they race-based or racially motivated.

They were not race riots.

Simple.

Stop trying to think you're some unfortunate pariah.. of course you'll look maligned and hated if you try to invent racist reasons for everything...

You weren't there. You'll notice that English people say it was teenagers being idiotic and violent... while foreign people try to claim it's something else.

Who knows best? The people in England.

Dude you're way too quick to punch..for Pete's sake I never called it a race riot!! You don't need me to use a megaphone to get that in, do you?

I only insisted it was at least motivated by profiling.

One thing you've started doing Kuj that I HATE..you take one word/idea from a bunch of stuff I've written, and steer a discussion in a polarized direction..to get commenters skewed against me. And I bet you get some closet laughs over hanging me to dry in the open.

Not cool. :head:

My OP had me talking about how bad those West Ham supporters were in saying the shit they did, and at least that had some football-related content. Then I made a fleeting mention of the riots to embellish an idea and of course you saw that as the big moment.

Agent provocateur, keep doing it. You're mightily achieving your aims I must add.

If you SO hate me for being a fucked-up shallow Christian or anything..try to act mature about it.

Where's damn in this discussion..enjoyed his replies. :thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Harry Potter jokes :fp:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Corz, you clearly said that the riots were caused by racist attitudes and methods.

I said they weren't. That, and annoyance at your ditsy, self-harming style, is what led to that outburst.

I don't care about you being a Christian. You disappointed me and I stopped noticing your ridiculous gospel crap. end of that.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Time to call you out.

Quote exactly where I 'clearly' stated that the riots were caused BASICALLY by 'racist methods'.

Btw, my OP talked about Berlu's pep talk, the weird choice of name for the WC mascot, and then the naughty Hammers.

You'd want to stop derailing this conversation, troublemaker.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It's probably making a mountain out of a molehill, but it's tiny drops that make an ocean over time. These things foster ethnocentrism and racism that goes under the carpet until a major incident comes up (maybe like the one in Rome). You won't hear the affected group come out and voice their anger because being minorities they know no one will listen or act. But it simmers underneath all the while..like a coal seam fire..until shit happens.
That's how the riots in major cities in England in 2011 started. Mark Duggan's death was only the igniting spark. There were already enough fumes in the air, undetectable but there.

Well..life goes on. Things won't change. Might as well grin and bear it. :/

There. Saying the riots happened because of racism under the surface.

That was not true. It was just almost so damn libellous.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who's reading the meanings in stuff now? I thought you accused me of 'clearly stating they were race riots'.

Iunno..I don't have time for this. If I said anything wrong, I'm an asshole. Fuck me and let me be. :D

Let's go back to talking about those initial three points I raised, otherwise I'm laying off any further responses.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Would be appreciated if people could start to write the time (CET) in the tfirst post for each match thread.

Yeah, I think we tried with the title once. But the thing is these times change and if it's put there then people think the one who did it is responsible should there be a fuckup. I think the safest way is for everyone to learn how to get that info by themselves.

Still, I'll start testing with the countdown tool in timeanddate site.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Who's reading the meanings in stuff now? I thought you accused me of 'clearly stating they were race riots'.

Iunno..I don't have time for this. If I said anything wrong, I'm an asshole. Fuck me and let me be. :D

Let's go back to talking about those initial three points I raised, otherwise I'm laying off any further responses.

It can be clear without being explicit...

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i like kuja's english

every post i learn a new word

libellous - defamation

thank you kujinho :proud:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It can be clear without being explicit...

A bit of South Park on my mind then. :p

:beer:

EDIT: wait, I think I get what you meant...either way, NMD.

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
If this place was called the Hogwarts forum, Jasper would be in Hufflepuff alongside Kuja. That's why he's so bitter :o

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Kuja would be a Ravenclaw. Jasper would be a Death-eater. Sgae would be Slytherin.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Kuja would be a Ravenclaw. Jasper would be a Death-eater. Sgae would be Slytherin.

Sage wouldn't be allowed in. He's a squib.

Jasper is Professor Umbridge.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I've seen very few people (especially inside the UK) suggesting they were race riots, and tbh, although I wasn't part of the riots or close to any, I did see a lot of the first hand coverage and know people from areas that were affected, and again, got no indication at all of them being race riots, which is why I agree with you, and think it's baffling when people are almost trying to make a problem that wasn't there.

Not race riots at all

Prehaps elements of racial tension, i think thats what corz was hinting at

Economic problems more so imo

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i dunno

it correlated pretty well with me actually watching the second film two days ago :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I dont normally care, but either ban Solution 2 KPB or tell him to write like a normal person.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
gtfo

i need my weekly update on that "whore" "prostitute" "std-infected" "footballclubsuccessruiner" Satta

Schedule