Random replies... (cont. new mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Yupe and if you want a bigger token of appreciation like say to be a mod...you should insult the forum, insult the current mods, start a new forum, promote the new forum here, threaten to quit the forum and come back a week later…

You, as a notorious basher + insult slinger, a liar, a multiple ID poster, instigator of forum flame wars, a poster devoid of integrity + principles who thought sucking up to admins + mods would be his ticket to the much desired mod job (don't even deny it) really should do just one thing in this whole affair:

Shut the fuck up.

You of all people are the LAST in line when it comes to claiming the moral high ground + passing judgment.

Boohoo, keep on whining about the admins finally showing some BALLS here + go against the flow (of your tears…lol)

I'll be throwing a Pity Party for you in Off Topic, make time for it + don't forget to bring your turncoat + your bag of lies + your buddy wild + your alter egos.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besikaka said:
I think she is smart enought to defend herself , no need for advocates here.
Defend myself ? Have I committed a crime ? I don't think so. Speaking my mind + sticking up for my beliefs + principles -also in my discussions with mods/admins- don't constitute a crime last time I checked. Well, maybe they do, in Tetovo, Kosovo, but that's none of my concerns, really...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Erm she never left the forum because she couldnt keep her word. She told everyone she would leave hoping everyone would change their mind but it didnt work.
^^^
Lie.

Fact:
I have never 'hoped' people would follow + leave this place. I don't give a shit what people do, they're free (I would hope so at least) to make up their own minds + make their own decisions. I made mine.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Starting a new forum is one thing...but promoting it here is another.....
Why do you + a bunch of others, among them Italian Tsar, a mod, promote a Milan blog ? HERE ? Pot calling the kettle… bla bla.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
If you want people to hear both side of the stories why dont you mention the fact that she bashed the thn selected mods...like bmw and besi....
Both sides of the story ? LMAO. Your side + wild's side don't make up both sides, so here's the missing + only relevant side, MY side:

I never bashed Besikaka + BMWtaylor... I didn't agree with their appointment , I pointed out my reasons in my post regarding the issue. BMWtaylor: short-term member at that time + fixation on Dida + little football knowledge... but credit when due, she has done a lot of catching up on all things football. Besikaka, who also became a mod ONLY cos he's buddy with Kyara, doesn't have the language skills to be considered a good choice + has too many political + religious hangups.

If you make a claim, substantiate it. If you can't, be prepared to be called a LIAR, liar.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Passion for *9* said:
Speaking my mind + sticking up for my beliefs + principles -also in my discussions with mods/admins- don't constitute a crime last time I checked.
these comments here just back-fired into your face... everyone here are entitled to speakin' their mind + stickin' up for their beliefs + principles... that goes for me... and a whole bunch of people here... yes... even those that don't agree with you... just like this post i make...

Passion for *9* said:
You, as a notorious basher + insult slinger, a liar, a multiple ID poster, instigator of forum flame wars, a poster devoid of integrity + principles who thought sucking up to admins + mods would be his ticket to the much desired mod job (don't even deny it) really should do just one thing in this whole affair:

Shut the fuck up.
you yourself practise bashin'... insultin'... amongst others... don't think you are entitled to call people names since you do it yourself... *pot callin' kettle black syndrome*
talk about integrity & principles... lolz... you don't even practise them... so much for usin' it in your defense... you are a joke...
the only one i know that suck up to admins/mods is you... you might think otherwise... but it's only you that do so... a vast majority here feels it's the reverse... thus a whole lot of messages that were posted in the event when you became a mod...

Passion for *9* said:
You of all people are the LAST in line when it comes to claiming the moral high ground + passing judgment.
i think you should be the last ever to claim the moral high ground as well as pass judgement...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I didn't want to make any troubles. But i just think we really need to open a poll about new mods. If most people support this user, i think we should give him/her the chance and appreciate for his/her hard work. But if the result of the poll shows most people don't like this person ( Maybe he or she is very smart + good English + hard work, but if he or she always curse others and doesn't respect most people ), i don't think he or she should become the mods.

This is just my little suggestion, i hope our Admins could read and think it carefully, and then decide if we could do that.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
threw in personal insults at us...n still does it...(remember what she told Billy a few weeks ago?)
Ooooh, there goes even more of your credibility.. you really shouldn't have mentioned Billy. Billy who wanted to (do things) to the mothers of the visiting Lyon fans + stuff their cut-off fingers up their anuses + other gross stuff. Who is still busy finding out my address so he can 'destroy me'.

Let‘s make one thing clear:
Yes, I have insulted people here but from your own history you should know that I *never* start shit, I just don't take shit + sling insults thrown at me right back to the sender. Yep, that's a liberty I'll be taking also in the future. If people don't want to be insulted, don't insult me----

Got it, zzzzzz ? :o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
(to gaizka) I dont have a problem with ur appointment as a mod because you did a silent protest and did not use insulting words to the mods or others who went againts the decision. Its a big difference...esp for ppl that have been in this forum for a long time...
Now this really takes the cake. Who are you to tell people how to voice their protest ? You're being rather vocal yourself here + have been so for days, stooping as low as basing your little hurt male pride campaign on lies + fabrications...

So why don't you practice what you preach + remove yourself from here for a while + do your protest in silence ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
And here when they had a fight coz they stole Tsar’s forum.
Check what a bunch of psychos : http://milanelloDOT7DOTforumer.com/...p?t=273&start=0
Awww. Have you discovered feelings for Tsar ? Birds of a feather …

Undeniably we had great fun that night demasking Tsar.

As for the much-repeated LIE that we stole the forum from Tsar:

cuore
Trilli Campanellino

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:46 pm

Just to recap guys..in case we've lost sight of the fight over all this hilariousness.

Tsar gave me total control of the forum, thinking that he would use me as a puppet and secretly control it from the outside. Since then, I've reinstated all the people he dislikes and branded him as my bitch.

Now he comes crawling back here begging for his forum back, creates a fake email address and pretends to be a forumer representative (like they give a fuck) and threatens to shut it down.

Now tsar, back to reality. I don,t know how many times you've watched star wars, but, for clarification, your not a Jedi, and people don,t fall for your mind games. And, as much as you hate to beleive it, you are not an evil genius.

And now, unless you've been a member @ Milanello, please refrain from commenting on issues you have *no* clue about.

Wild said:
And 2 b known that both u + Passion were wrong about Tsar’s issue who deserved his ban.
If he deserved a ban, Billy, zzzzzzzz + a bunch of others deserve a ban too.

I do not regret sticking up for my beliefs with regard to this forum. I do not regret having called this place The Pen + won't apologize for it because the expression reflects exactly how I perceived the forum at that time: run by a clique with an us vs. them mentality much in love with their power, bias + favoritism, repressive atmosphere.

In retrospect I think the 'revolution' initiated a thought process + attitude change among the forum management.

I still think Tsar wrote a few damn fine posts on a good day. My regret is to have wasted time to support Tsar *as a person*, he turned out to be a jerk....... but I see why you sympathize with him now... LOL

Last edited:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Let‘s make one thing clear:
Yes, I have insulted people here but from your own history you should know that I *never* start shit, I just don't take shit + sling insults thrown at me right back to the sender. Yep, that's a liberty I'll be taking also in the future. If people don't want to be insulted, don't insult me----

Got it, zzzzzz ? :o
you never started shit? it was you who insulted me in the first place... i never insulted you yet you did... you called me names & i was the one that didn't take your shit & thus sling insults back at you... you are startin' to be a bigger joke than i had expected... therefore this "argument" of yours just did what previous posts you made... back-fired into your face...

Passion for *9* said:
So why don't you practice what you preach
erm... how can you tell someone to do that even when you yourself don't? another back-fire... oh boy... the counts are on the rise...

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^

You lie + you know it. You started crap when you insulted me for daring to ask Billy NICELY to tone it down. Since then , you 2 have been tag-teaming.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wild said:
Now plz tell me , why do Passion deserve 2 b a mod & not a member who didn’t call this forum a pen + abandoned it + call ppl in it as assholes or shit + call mods as power tripping + biased.
Everyone is free to join + temporarily or permanently leave for whatever reason. The reason is none of your concern but of the person who decides to leave. Or come back. The person doesn't owe you explanations, the person has the right to exercise their free will. Understand ? Fine.

I speak my mind. Never suck up to 'authority'. Stay true to myself + my beliefs but do not refuse to admit bad judgment + don't pretend to be infallible. I have matured as a poster, don't participate in flames that often anymore, if at all. Let the haters rant + rave about Pippo + Wenger + whom or whatever + picture them jerking off + get a laugh out of their futile efforts to provoke.

How's your dog, zzzzzzzzz ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wild said:
Why is it better 2 choose such a provocative member who did all that than a member who defended this forum + his mods + his users + stayed loyal + never abandon it?
I really don't want to sound conceited, but I think the revolution (silly name) had more of an effect in terms of improving the forum than your so-called loyalty. Or herd (sheep) mentality.

wild said:
I mean does it need special ability that only Passion possess ?
Moggi powers.
(You've been waiting for this one.. LOL)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
^^^

You lie + you know it. You started crap when you insulted me for daring to ask Billy NICELY to tone it down. Since then , you 2 have been tag-teaming.
lolz... i lie? you called me a bullshitter & told me to f*** off... before that... i never called you names or insulted you... guess who is the liar?

under Messina - Milan 22/04/2006 thread...

zZ[-_-]Zz
confirmation of injuries... Kaka 50/50 chance to play against Barca... Nesta would most likely play... Ambrosini definite out...

Passion for *9* - post #522...
As if you would know.

zZ[-_-]Zz
i'm not goin' to reply to you in future... stop buggin' me as i have stopped buggin' you...

Passion for *9* - post #528...
Fuck off then. Bullshitter.

zZ[-_-]Zz
mind your language...

Passion for *9* - post #534...
I could have said worse, bullshitter.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6783&page=14&pp=40

the rest of the members here can judge for yourselves...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You've been bullshitting + bullshitting. I must have lost patience. And your threat via PM that I better stop quoting you or else... didn't sit too well with me either I guess.

YOU don't tell me whose posts I reply to.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wild said:
I mean Passion is a 7000+ posts & still she talk shit of ppl coz they post 20+/day.
Rather than encouraging 2 post she hint they don’t have a life.
Exactly. I've accumulated my posts over 3.5 years, others have half my count in not even 3 months. That's rather sick IMHO. Don't these people have a life ?

In case you really haven't figured it out: I'm not too fond of compulsive-obsessive posters... Most of the time they never last longer than 5 or 6 months. Then they move on. I prefer people to stay + become long-term members + rather have them take leaves of absence every now + then but always come back.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
You've been bullshitting + bullshitting. I must have lost patience. And your threat via PM that I better stop quoting you or else... didn't sit too well with me either I guess.

YOU don't tell me whose posts I reply to.
lolz... you can say i'm bullshittin'... but the fact remains that the alleged bullshittin' i said was pretty much verified the next few days... i had no URL source to those injuries confirmation... it was over the streamin' i listened to "live"... and i mentioned it too later within the thread...

the fact you lost patience has nothin' to do with me... and there was never a threat via PM... Rex has seen/read the PMs we exchanged & i believe from those PMs... he can make out who amongst us is the one that is out to make trouble... i merely suggested you stop quotin' me... you are the one that made a threat with a PM indicatin' a call to ban me if i PM you any more... now that is what i call a threat... and that didn't sit too well with me... but did i insult you with vulgarities? NO... you are the one that insulted me with vulgarities and name-callin'...

a quote of yours "Speaking my mind + sticking up for my beliefs don't constitute a crime last time I checked."

i guess if i did that... i am committin' a crime & only if you do that & can remain innocent...

Passion for *9* said:
Exactly. I've accumulated my posts over 3.5 years, others have half my count in not even 3 months. That's rather sick IMHO. Don't these people have a life ?
there you go again... havin' to make a comment about my post count... you might think it's sick... but guess what? it isn't... you are just attemptin' a cheap shot at insultin' me without bein' too direct... oh please... i am not so stupid... same goes for your comment about me possibly not havin' a life...

bummer... i hear a dog barkin' in the distance... it's my bitch again... makin' a nuisance of herself... stupid tail-waggin' mongrel of a mutt... guess what... that bitch of mine is unfortunate to share your name... but since my family were responsible for namin' her i can't just expect a change of name...

so i guess deletin' + mergin' posts/threads + settin' up a forum + lurin' members there + complainin' to mods/admins via PMs + complain at mods/admins about not doin' their job... indiciates you have a life? that's very sick in my opinion...

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
You, as a notorious basher + insult slinger, a liar, a multiple ID poster, instigator of forum flame wars, a poster devoid of integrity + principles who thought sucking up to admins + mods would be his ticket to the much desired mod job (don't even deny it) really should do just one thing in this whole affair: .

Well firstly im not a multiple id poster….you need to get a better excuse…notorious basher? Each time you try to protect Pippo when he has a bad day…you try to compare him with sheva, kaka and other Milan player and end up bashing everyone…So when I defend other players…I compare them wif Pippo and end up doing the same…As for ur insult slinger comment…..i don’t throw in personal insults with 4 letter words as frequent as you…infact I don’t remember the last time i did that. You made a personal insult on me on this thread…this just shows you haven’t learned anything. As for ur accusation that I want to be a mod? Not everyone hear shares the same views on what they want in this forum….You probably wanted to be mod the first day u got here….i had no such intentions and still don’t have. Speak for urself….

Fact of the matter….i don’t deserve to be a mod….and neither do u…happy? Oh remember when Gaizka was selected as a mod? I supported that decision and requested for a few ppl….i “never” mentioned my name as a candidate…so time for u to get ur facts right..dear…

Passion for *9* said:
Shut the fuck up. .

You are supposed to be a mod...remember that...if u urself break the rules and throw insults at ppl...how do u expect others to respond?

Passion for *9* said:

Me of all ppl? LOL I don’t turn to many personal insults like you…and didn’t boycott this forum…insult mods…the ppl who posted pictures in the picture thread…stuff like that…

Passion for *9* said:
Boohoo, keep on whining about the admins finally showing some BALLS here + go against the flow (of your tears…lol) .

Finally showing some balls? LOL …I agreed with their stand on the lo tsar issue….while u didn’t…I disagree with this and voiced out my opinion….

Passion for *9* said:
I'll be throwing a Pity Party for you in Off Topic, make time for it + don't forget to bring your turncoat + your bag of lies + your buddy wild + your alter egos.

You sound more and more pathetic….adapting this….moggi style “if I go down…you go down”…only difference…ur a mod….and I don’t want to be one….more like don’t want you to be one cuz u don’t deserve it…you made a fool out of ur own self by accepting this position….if u didn’t…nothing would have happened….you can throw any party u want….but at least….do whats right…and drop the position first…

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
scharatz said:
I was hoping we can lay this to rest for a few weeks...

I just read ur post in the other thread. Im willing to wait till the end of the world cup....as long as she doent throw in anymore personal insults..

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
as long as she doent throw in anymore personal insults..
do you think that is possible? she just made a few earlier within this thread...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
(results of investigation snipped) Shame…
Shame that you are not MAN enough to get over your resignment + my appointment. To you, it's a PERSONAL DEFEAT, you've always wanted to be a mod sooo bad + were lucky to be buddybuddybuddy w/ Kyara which used to be a prerequisite for being appointed mod. You did a crap job though, couldn't resist to show your true colors in the famous *Psychotuss* post + ensuing crap + rightfully were advised to step down. Too bad,, just don't hold me responsible for your own fuckups....

Did you think mods/admins here didn't know about Milanello ? GET REAL ! We constantly had *spies* over there + never denied any of what's being said above about the Pen + whatnot. Everything's out in the open, each + every post, except for the real interesting ones in the admin thread that got deleted by your new buddy Tsar when he felt it was time to cover his ass.

So what exactly is it you're trying to prove ?

My opinion which I have never made a secret of, not even towards David or Scharatz or anyone who cared to read ? ~ Of course R+B has been all that, mod/admin power has been abused, Cuore + Bambino should have never been banned for getting a little agitated in that infamous thread + basically just acting their age. Just one example.

Cronyism ? ~ Hell yea, you're the best example, aren't you ? Let's throw percik in the mix who has always enjoyed 'protected status' thanks to his friendship with Kyara.

Let's see, what else you have 'dug up' ...
Our exchange of ideas on how to do PR for Milanello ? Wow, congrats, what a crime.

The fact that we DIDN'T try to lure people over cos we agreed it would be futile since those who supported the idea of an alternative forum had already joined + we (I) didn't want to spam here seeing how sending out 4 or 5 PMs with our link got SGK banned ?

My little dig @ the forums ? ~ Haha, FACT again, the forum's new registrations at that time all seemed to be from Kosovo + never seemed to make it past the introduction thread…. You will agree it fuels speculation…

Clueless chicks who mistake the forum for a pickup place + post nothing else but pics of themselves, preferably with revealing outfits + their nipples sticking out 5 cm + the males here drooling…. ? FACT.

Really, you're such a genius. So.. If I, without buddies in high places, embody a Moggi-like system, more power to myself.

scharatz said:
problem with passion is that she's not scared of speaking out her mind (and is right in what she says 90% of the time, btw).

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scharatz said:
Here's the deal:

We will give Passion a chance and review the situation after the World Cup. We will listen to the members' input, but the exact way of how this will be managed has not yet been decided. Some have suggested a vote, but as I said, no decision has yet been taken.

Until then, I am asking you to give Passion a break and let her carry out her new duties in peace. Give her a fair chance and don't make her life difficult. Keep an open mind about the situation and don't enter the "trial period" with a foregone conclusion.

Please do not turn every thread into a bickering contest like you have done with this one. As already said, you will get the chance to express your opinion after the World Cup.

Oh, how noble.

You know what ? I'm not begging for a 'chance'. From whom ? People who have been here for 3 months, spam the place with useless posts in offtopic + think they can run the show ?

I will not 'resign' + I will not accept a 'probation period'. People who can't live with me being a mod are free to leave + return. Kinda like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.