Reactions Suggestions

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I've seen different suggestions from a bunch of people and I'm curious to see what people would like to see added or replaced. Gonna let it run a bit and then maybe do a poll w the most popular suggestions to pick a new lineup / tweak the current one

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I've seen different suggestions from a bunch of people and I'm curious to see what people would like to see added or replaced. Gonna let it run a bit and then maybe do a poll w the most popular suggestions to pick a new lineup / tweak the current one
given reaction score

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
This function allows us to establish RnB culture.

It must fit into the spirit of the forum which always balances between being serious and a comedy club.

I don't think any suggestion should be added into the fold to be honest.

I suggest the top 20 of members with the highest reaction score to be the RnB culture committee which has to approve new reaction scores, reaction smileys, etc.

These top 20 members understand RnB perfectly.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
OP ASKED FOR REACTION NOT FUCKIN EMOJI

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD ADD?

AWARDS. MAKE PLENTY OPTION OF AWARDS. SIMILAR TO REDDIT.

PPL HERE CAN TRADE THEIR REACTION SCORE TO BUY THAT AWARD.
OR ELSE THEY SHOULD PAY.

BOOM.............................. BIZZZNIIZZZ BABY

SELL ME THIS FORUM NOW

YOU'RE WELCOME

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

It must fit into the spirit of the forum which always balances between being serious and a comedy club.

I suggest the top 20 of members with the highest reaction score to be the RnB culture committee which has to approve new reaction scores, reaction smileys, etc.

That's absolute garbage. I should be in that group.:yikes:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD ADD?

AWARDS. MAKE PLENTY OPTION OF AWARDS. SIMILAR TO REDDIT.

PPL HERE CAN TRADE THEIR REACTION SCORE TO BUY THAT AWARD.
OR ELSE THEY SHOULD PAY.

BOOM.............................. BIZZZNIIZZZ BABY

SELL ME THIS FORUM NOW

YOU'RE WELCOME
New Emoji needs to be added to show the disgust I have for this idea

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

This could be the most accurate description of R&B that I've seen.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Cud I pls get half a star emoji with a 'lol' emoji together? A 5 pointer? Sumtimes a post is funny but not quite deserving of a star.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Didn’t have time for my return speech. In the USA trying to get in quality time with my kids. However they are sleeping now so here goes 🧐

I realize some ppl don’t get tongue in cheek (no homo), ironic humor and role playing humor. This isn’t my fault. If calling someone a bundle of sticks hurts your previous fe-fez even as I make other self deprecating jokes ….then what can I say? 🤷🏾

I mean I make a thousand jokes about being gay for (insert name). And that’s fine but post a single anti-gay meme and you automagically become a Nazi :rolleyes: And don’t tell me it’s the word itself either.

Because ppl use other slurs just fine. Unless you consider f__g a worse word than n!_ga…. In which case you’re a fuckin hypocrite in addition to being a moron :proud:. But then again so are ALL the ppl pissing themselves about “hate”. They invariably end up being the most hateful of all

So go use that ban hammer as that extra inch on your dick or that hug you never got from your dad. Doesn’t bother me. I turned 40 recently and I spend waaay too much time here.

Lord dru is here for the enjoyment of the people :o

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Didn’t have time for my return speech. In the USA trying to get in quality time with my kids. However they are sleeping now so here goes 🧐

I realize some ppl don’t get tongue in cheek (no homo), ironic humor and role playing humor. This isn’t my fault. If calling someone a bundle of sticks hurts your previous fe-fez even as I make other self deprecating jokes ….then what can I say? 🤷🏾

I mean I make a thousand jokes about being gay for (insert name). And that’s fine but post a single anti-gay meme and you automagically become a Nazi :rolleyes: And don’t tell me it’s the word itself either.

Because ppl use other slurs just fine. Unless you consider f__g a worse word than n!_ga…. In which case you’re a fuckin hypocrite in addition to being a moron :proud:. But then again so are ALL the ppl pissing themselves about “hate”. They invariably end up being the most hateful of all

So go use that ban hammer as that extra inch on your dick or that hug you never got from your dad. Doesn’t bother me. I turned 40 recently and I spend waaay too much time here.

Lord dru is here for the enjoyment of the people :o
Sir, this is a Wendy's

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can we please have the :eek: emoji in the list of post reactions? I often have to substitute it for the :proud: emoji and I'm not proud of it lemme tall ya

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
please get the :eek: reaction. It's one of the most appropriate responses to so many things.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Long hair with alice band emoji :proud:

Schedule