Reggina - Milan

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Saturday we play away against Reggina who are at the bottom of the Serie A. That says nothing, we Milan can win from everybody but we can also lose against everybody!
So, we must forget Chievo and Madrid and start again!!!
Again, if we win and Juve lost points we can still come closer at the top!
Come on Milanisti....YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanti Saluti,

RINALDO MARCHETTI

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
This will not be an easy encounter by any means. Reggio Calabria has been a stronghold of late as well for De Canio's boys. I can't recall the last time they lost down there, but I do know it was before Emiliano Bonazzoli arrived via Emilia-Romagna. The Amaranto match will prove a lot to us this weekend. Especially since Juve and Inter have matches that will probably see both of them win 4-0 each. I am very interested in seeing what exactly Ancelotti employs with this match, regarding our strikeforce. Obviously Pippo Inzaghi will be playing........but whomever else is anyone's guess :conf:

Also, we know Rino Gattuso will be playing this match........a homegrown Calabriano (Grazie Mellanie ;) )

Well, I think Milan will come out 2-0 winners in this one, just because the urgency surrounding this team should be at an alltime high right now........

A good display will quiet the critics, and Milan need this more than ever now, especially with Dortmund an der Ruhr coming into Milano next week....

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I really pray for getting back on top of the Serie A, even though it might seem impossible now...

But my preferred line-up:

Dida

Maldini-Nesta-Costacurta-Laursen (Played better than Simic against Real)

Gattuso-Rui Costa-Pirlo-Redondo(Why not both of them?...)

Inzaghi-Shevchenko (Rivaldo, Seedorf and especially Dalla Bona/Brocci showed to be extremly dissapointing at Santiago Bernabeau...)

What about Serginho and Jon Dahl Tomasson?...

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ancelotti must be careful this time... this easy match could be a burn hell for him, i hope he could bring the right formation... and bring the three points back home..

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
I really dont think we can lose this one, however, if we do, i wont be at all surprised.. :rolleyes:

I think by the amount of bad luck against Chievo and in general weve been having, i think its about time mother nature stopped helping DAMN juventus score injury time goals and instead let us score at least ONE goal!

No CM evaluation for this match, Reggio Calabria are in the Serie C1 (in 2006) :D

However the win should either be a 1-0, a 2-1 etc.. hopefully

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I am sick of typing Milan must win this match coz they don't.
I will be realistic now that we are 6 points behind Juve and they seem to always have a helping hand from someone above.

Rex

Reaction score
There is another excuses for losing the match away to take three points if we want still *alive* to chase Scudetto race campaign. Just win the match, or next Arrivederci Scudetto's word will getting loud in our ears....

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi to all!
I try to make analyses for each games Milan played.
And I began to realize that other coaches have revealed the way Milan plays and have understood how to play against Milan.

If we look to the way in which Milan began to attack we will see that -when Milan's players receive the ball the all team stops and in this moment opponent players quickly come back to their side of the pitch and close the free zones making great attention to the Milan's strikers. Than the all Milan's team began creeping very slowly with a lot of passes to the other side. And when they come closer to the opponents gate they stop again and began to understand that there isn't any free partners to whom they can pass the ball. So the best that they can do in this situation is to make a cross or to pass back to the defenders.
And it is a very good if there is Serginho on the pitch who can due to his technique and dribbling break through his wing and bring some deep and space for Milan's attack. But if Serginho isn't in his best or tired or injured or even don't play in the game Milan is not able to create space and break through tight opposition. It is all because Milan's players run too long with a ball and decide what to do very slowly. Especially it concerns to Rui and Pirlo they run with a ball too much and too long. As I think Milan have to learn playing more faster with only one touch.

So Reggina is next. Let's see what Milan can do with another defending and closed team. :conf: :head:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think this is a game that even the most lackadaisical players can't screw up. I know Reggina is strogn at home but this is Milan and if we lose to these jokers, maybe a complete overhaul is in order. But that would be an impossibility. My prediction is Milan 3:0 :devil2:

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
I just hope we´ll use two strikers this time. Mayby a bit like the home game against Lokomotiv Moskva.

This is what I hope:

Dida

Maldini - Nesta - Laursen - Simic

Gattuso - Pirlo - Seedorf

Rui Costa

Inzaghi - Shevchenko

I´m getting really tired of seeing Rivaldo walk around the pitch so it´s time to give him a rest and make him work for his place like Tomasson has been doing for a long time without getting played from the first minute. Even if you don´t like Tomasson, he has been playing better and more effectivelly than Rivaldo this season!!

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I know somebody will be particularly ecstatic about this. Here's the list of the call-ups:
KEEPERS: Abbiati, Dida, Fiori
DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Laursen, Maldini, Nesta, Simic
MIDFIELDERS: BA*, Brocchi, Dalla Bona, Gattuso, Leonardo, Pirlo, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Seedorf
FORWARDS: Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Tomasson

* I sense a panicked look on Reggina's coach...:tongue:

No predictions... JUST WIN DAMMIT!!!!

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Also, we know Rino Gattuso will be playing this match........a homegrown Calabriano (Grazie Mellanie ;) )
You're welcome ;)

As to game against Reggina... we won't have excuses... we HAVE to win!!!

I'm not saying it will be easy!
our team fitness has been lowering since 2003... :head:

But (IMO) because of a stupid decision of Carletto...
Milan partly plaid with second line against Real Madrid (just to give some tired 1st line players REST...)

and SO we'll expect a well rested team... ready to CANCEL Reggina
(even if they're quite unbeatable in Reggio in this weeks!)

That's what I ask for!!!
not only for you and me.... or to be allowed to HOPE again in reaching 1st place....
but for two more good reasons:

1st PAOLO WILL HAVE HIS 500 SERIE A GAME!
2nd SANDRO WILL HAVE HIS 27th Birthday next Wednesday!!!

SO PLEASE...
PIPPO, SHEVA, RIVA, CLARENCE, RUI (no matter who) MAKE THEM (and us) THIS little PRESENT!!!

GO... WIN... COME BACK... HAVE PARTY!!! :beer:

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
MIDFIELDERS: BA*

That's it, we just won. I predict a 9-0 scoreline, Ba scoring 7 goals, Dalla Bona with another, and Laursen with the last ;) Watch out Reggina! Ba's coming for YOU! :devil2:

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
if we dont win this one im gonna shave beard...
if we win this one, im still gonna shave my beard....hehe

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
rony31 said:
mad4milan said:

That's it, we just won. I predict a 9-0 scoreline, Ba scoring 7 goals, Dalla Bona with another, and Laursen with the last ;) Watch out Reggina! Ba's coming for YOU! :devil2:
:D Well, you never know... On other hand, it could result in 9 own-goals...

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
rony31 said:
mad4milan said:

:D Well, you never know... On other hand, it could result in 9 own-goals...

NO F*CKIN WAY!!! he'll do as *well* as his established team mates, you'll see. have confidence in him! after all, we have to do everything to win this one...

i say give BA a chance... :D :devil2: :D :devil2: :D

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
We just need a win this week to at least have a chance to get closer to Juve and Inter. The team should also celebrate Maldini's 500th apperances with a win.

Ba ba ba ba ba??????????????????

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
er ... it's actually 'calabrese'. ;)

ma vieni RINO MARCHETTI: you will never walk alone :devil: :devil:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
unrossonero said:
er ... it's actually 'calabrese'. ;)

ma vieni RINO MARCHETTI: you will never walk alone :devil: :devil:

lol......man, its been a long week. Grazie Rossonero ;)

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
tha's it we r f**ked up.... 0-0 means we r not gonna win scudetto... no more faith in it, forget about it.... we better concentrate on CL...

swedishmilanista

Primavera
Reaction score
Porca mignotta this is ridiculous! :head: We cant even beet crappy Reggina! No scudetto for us this year and I hope at least we'l do well in CL and win Coppa Italia.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Another week, Another disgraceful performance. :head: Since when did we start to play like a relegation team? (Actually it's been this way since the Perugia game in Coppa Italia, but I digress)

We do not have anymore excuses, we just have very serious problems. Some of us spoke about the lack of scoring in the forums many moons ago but everybody said that as long as we score 1 goal and win, who cares? But now we can't even score a lousy goal against dogshit Reggina.

We lost the scudetto several weeks ago and the only cup that we might win is Coppa Italia. When we got killed by Real Madrid last week, I thought that was because nobody cared about the game since we had already qualified. But this result makes me wonder if the loss to Real was actually because we're not that good! :devil2:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone lucky enough to see the match?? Apparently, it was a :sleep:

It's adeus, adiós, arrivederci, au revoir, goodbye to the season. I expect that they won't win a damn thing, not even one match. If they choose to surprise me, by all means... At least, if I'm that pessimistic, I won't be disappointed... :rolleyes:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
A very dissapointing Rivaldo... Dutchman Clarence hitting the posts AGAIN... The opposing goalie playing ANOTHER superb game... and a team of multimillion dollar superstars with established careers and worldwide acclaim, that cant beat a relegation contender with one less man...

I weep for this team.

(PS i was very proud of young Ibrahims callup to the squad to add that extra inspiration and firepower to a squad with lacklustre form, shame he didnt get to go on to show them why he's been up for World Benchwarmer of the Year the last couple decades :D )

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Another draw, another disappointing match and yet another victory for Juve ...
Guys I'm afraid to say that I'm losing hope in this year's scudetto :( I don't think that we're capable of winning the title if our level of scoring doesn't develp!! It's very silly that we have Sheva, Pippo, Rvaldo and Rui and we still can't score 1 goal against Reggina while Juve win 3-0!!!! :mad:
I'm very sick of this nonsense, we better do something before they screw everything up again ... Since they can play well as they did against Lazio or Atalanta in the second halfs, then why don't they do that every match since the beginning?! This is very silly and rediculous, I can't stan it anymore ... I love Milan and I don't wanna see them sucking like this :o

FORZA MILAN!!

Reaction score
Cescania said:
We just need a win this week to at least have a chance to get closer to Juve and Inter.
Forget everything guy!!The story is finished for Milan.Juventus will win scudetto and Inter will be runner up.Since next week Ancelotti should give rest to fixed players and uses reserve players in serie A.Our target is EUROPE.