Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
be passion bro...don't kill him,
u r gonna sent in to jail..hehehe
hmmmmmmmm.....
maybe he need 2 yrs to adapt himself wih milan?
it sucks seeing him simply lost the ball from his feet.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I have nothing interesting to add but I do wonder how a heavily constipated person would feel after reading that poll question...

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
azira said:
maybe he need 2 yrs to adapt himself wih milan?

In 2 years, Rivaldo will be 57 years old.

should be grandpa, shouldn't he?
huh..don't worry, he cn be mr. penalty.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
I don't hate that much poor Rivaldo...

Once more I add to support him, what I didn't expect ...
for every ball he lose (I agree... too many),
at least he tries to follow his opposing and to reconquer it...

and I'm afraid together with Rino...
he's the only one in our midfield who does it!

How do I rate Rivaldo today??'
Not that shitting!
At least not more shitting than many others Milan Players!

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:devil2: It is unfair to call him a shitty player cos Rivaldo WAS a great player. But I think Milan got him maybe two years too late. Just like we did with Rui Costa. And this is going to be a major problem in the very near future cos Milan will have many old players on the downside of their careers.

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i've voted *shitty* because his past merits don't count but his present performance does...

:o

Rex

Reaction score
This poll is *ridiculous* when starting about bashing the players. It's not the way you're judging the player, as I said before liking or disliking him is your problem. He needs time to adapt, and put him the right role in scheme of footballing. The player would be feeling what advantage from all bashing he got when he's trying to adapt in scheme of games??None..it would raze his morale...not instead of supporting the player!!

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Rivaldo is one of the greatest players to grace the field in recent times. He's a world Cup Winner and one of the players of the tournament with 5 goals, he almost single-handedly guided Barca to their Champions league spot at the end of last season, and he has an ability that no one can denounce.

The only reason we have seen Rivaldo play dissapointingly is, after playing in Spain for 30 years, he's having quite a time trying to adjust to the Italian league. He's not being given the space a creative player like him needs to accel in the Serie A. That is why you should see him play well in the CL, but be silenced in the Serie A. Weve seen glimpses of his quality, but we really havent seen what he REALLY can do.

i hope Rivaldo adjusts soon, or he may find his time in Italia become increasingly frustrating

muhannadrh

Beginner
Reaction score
When zidan made his way to real he takes more than half a season to adopt the spanish league tactics ( which is easer than seria a ).
Many years we ran after rivo begging him to make his way to milan, And when he do it ,we make him the worst player in milan (forgetting that rivaldo before several months from completing his way to milan led brasil with ronaldo to win the WC, he's the real champion for me in brasil squad). please don't forget it's a new tactics - harder for what he used to- and new life for rivaldo.

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
muhannadrh said:
When zidan made his way to real he takes more than half a season to adopt the spanish league tactics ( which is easer than seria a ).
Many years we ran after rivo begging him to make his way to milan, And when he do it ,we make him the worst player in milan (forgetting that rivaldo before several months from completing his way to milan led brasil with ronaldo to win the WC, he's the real champion for me in brasil squad). please don't forget it's a new tactics - harder for what he used to- and new life for rivaldo.

You might be right, but I think the reason to his extremly poor performance, is found not by physical, but mental problems... :(

Him and his wife have been through a bad period since summer, and now the have broken up, which also means that Riva is seperated from his children, too... :cry:
It's very hard, even for a person with usual self-confidence - like Rivaldo.
He finally revealed that his mental problems were affecting his play, and everytime he felt close to get over it, he was qouted as saying "You'll see the real Rivaldo soon"... :head:
Now it seems like this have come to en end, and he's getting over it, so let's be patient - you'll never know! ;)

Forza Milan... :devil2:

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
rony31 said:
Gun... Kill... Now... Useless... Die... Stab... :mad:

RRRrrrivaldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you have your shout when he will score the goal that brings the sixth to Milan

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think that we should give the Great Rivaldo will need some time to adjust himself to Milan. Rui costa didnt perform well last year too.

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rui Costa isn't performing well this year either. :rolleyes: Rui Costa's too inconsistent, he'll have a great game, then have 3 terrible games, then another good one, and so on. But Rivaldo's just terrible all the time... Except for maybe the Piacenza match :tongue:

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
rivaldo showed what he can do against como. i dont know why he didnt play that way before. it was his best game for milan think. he have dribled like 6 players and cipped the goalie but hit under side of the cross bar and he set second goal up for nesta from the corner. they were some other good moves from him and shots. i will start producing something then he going to be good weapon for us

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes.. true.. it's all about the mentality... i heard about his family problem too.....

I think rivaldo made a better appereance at the milan-como game... i remember he almost scored a goal by solo-run, but the ball hit the post

Maybe this is the first step to the 'real rivaldo' but maybe not....

Let's watch the next game.. hope he could continue this kind of play...

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
rony31 said:
Rui Costa isn't performing well this year either.

Oh sure, he´s only made about 100 assist. If Rui Costa has´nt been performing this year nobody has!!

I choose to believe that you were drunk when you wrote it, Rony31.

Reaction score
I still think Rivaldo is a great player in the world.
The question is not his skill, but his character.I feel he don't blend his full love in milan.Frankly speaking,neither him nor Rui do well sometimes,but Rivaldo is much worse.
If you can't give him enough game time,or he is not do well,maybe you'd better let him go,and depand on his price to add to young players,especiall heighten our defence line.After all, Maldini is old,and Laursen is fled anxious,we need a new player to cooperatewith Nesta.... :spank:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Rivaldo is still a great player.We have used him as striker which he is not.
He is a LWM or LM but he isn't used here in dis role.he won the world cup 4 Brasil and we can't take it away from RIVA.my sympathies r 4 him.Although he played poorly.
FORZA MILANO

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Vernetti said:
Oh sure, he´s only made about 100 assist. If Rui Costa has´nt been performing this year nobody has!!

I choose to believe that you were drunk when you wrote it, Rony31.

Maybe I was :blackeye: I know Rui Costa has plenty of assists this season, and he practically makes Pippo what he is today, but like I said before, he'll play well sometimes, then play terribly other times :head:

The Persian

Beginner
Reaction score
Wait a second Rui Costa DOES NOT Make PIPPO what he is today, pippo makes what pippo is today. Inzaghi is amazing, in Ajax game he had something to do with all the goals except for the one he scored he passes to shevchenko and he should of scored the last goal but stupid JOHN DAHL TOMMASSON took it by adding a kick. Anyway what i think i rivaldo is this he is a good player he just doesn't git the milan style of playing which is too high for any player that doesn't play for milan :D

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ok but while i really loathed rivaldo due to his apparent attitude and what seemed lack of dedication after he arrived at Milan i do have to say i feel a little evil for hating him. :rolleyes:
But uno a lot of people in here are saying that he can't adapt to the Italian style and i mean if it takes him a coupel of seasons and he doesn't really want to fight for the good of the team (only he knows that) then maybe he could enjoy himself somewhere else.
I understand he has not been so shocking lately but it seems a little frustrating for me as a Milan fan when he is performing now as to when we needed some individual brilliance to save us when Milan was not Milan. And i think that has been the difference with Milan and Juve in Serie A but anyways whatever happens to Rivaldo i dunno i dont want to be horrible and insist he leave but there may be better options....

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
The Persian said:
Wait a second Rui Costa DOES NOT Make PIPPO what he is today, pippo makes what pippo is today. Inzaghi is amazing, in Ajax game he had something to do with all the goals except for the one he scored he passes to shevchenko and he should of scored the last goal but stupid JOHN DAHL TOMMASSON took it by adding a kick. :D

I will repeat what i´ve said before:

Milan won, we´re happy, we´re playing Inter in the first semi-final tonight.

Who gives a shit WHO scored the winning goal as long as we won.

Further more I totally agree that Rui Costa has made a major contribution to making Pippo what he is today: Our leading scorer. Even Pippo himself has said so.

So to "The Persian": You should try to support the club and not get yourself involved in stupid arguments over who scored what goals.

Just enjoy the moment and the semi finals. Forza Milan :devil:

The Persian

Beginner
Reaction score
I really don't care who got that goal and i happy they are through i was just saying what happend in that last goal. I guess i was kinda wrong about how rui costa made what pippo is today but you have to admit it wasn't all Rui Costa

Sorry if i offended you in any way :)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The Persian said:
I guess i was kinda wrong about how rui costa made what pippo is today but you have to admit it wasn't all Rui Costa
Of course not! While he was at Juve it was Zidane :D

Schedule