Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Rumours that Boca, QPR, Stoke, A-league teams, NYRB and wait for it.. Napoli signing the legend.

This is more exciting than our own mercato

Last edited:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Assaidi, Arnautovic, Ronaldinho and Bojan at Stoke :lol:

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
After 2 seasons spent playing for Atletico Mineiro, former Brazilian international forward Ronaldinho (34) has joined Queretaro on a deal lasting until June 2016.

South American star has previously worn shirts from Flamengo, AC Milan, Barcelona FC, Paris Saint-Germain and Gremio before.

good luck dinho

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
never heard of this club before

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
get them mexican hotties :monto:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

Just the perfect debut:lol::fp:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:lol:
tumblr_nfjiy85WE61sr6a4no1_1280.jpg

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

Still remember this season like it was yesterday.

what a genius.

the amount of nutmegs is too damn high

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Was a great season.

Should have been a contender for player of the season.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Still remember this season like it was yesterday.

what a genius.

the amount of nutmegs is too damn high

his skill level is hard to comprehend... out of this world

such an honor to have had him in our team, at least with a great season

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
eh, he was quite good that season because all of the team's play was forced through him.

Still, give me Eto'o over him any day of the week. If Berlu hadnt vetoed the move for Eto'o that team goes much further imo.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
In attack, the team was pretty good. Defence was the problem that season (I think Nesta was out much of that season as well). Plus it was really hard to compete with a post calciopoli Inter with Ibrahimovic and Mourinho.

Ronaldinho took the team as far as it could be taken. he was phenomenal that season. one of the biggest scandals that he didn't make the WC. serves Dunga right.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
In attack, the team was pretty good. Defence was the problem that season (I think Nesta was out much of that season as well). Plus it was really hard to compete with a post calciopoli Inter with Ibrahimovic and Mourinho.

Ronaldinho took the team as far as it could be taken. he was phenomenal that season. one of the biggest scandals that he didn't make the WC. serves Dunga right.

Ibra was in Barca that season. It was a horribly static team overall.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra was in Barca that season. It was a horribly static team overall.

Right, my mistake. Either way Inter were objectively stronger, and I think that if Nesta and Pato didn't get injured so much maybe Milan could have won the championship.

In the end every player is as good as the system allows him to be (look at Messi)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Had we bought etoo instead of a post prime bucktooth, we definitely could have won the scudetto and progressed further in the ucl, perhaps a qf or semi final appearance.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm so happy to start watching football in 90s and witness 2 purely naturally gifted players rising from wonderkid until becoming legend

poor fifa generation kids, they won't be able to witness this in ther lifetime

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2931...ike-running-says-queretaro-coach?ICID=HP_BN_4

"He does not do physical exercise - I cannot make him run because he doesn't like it," the coach told ESPN.

"He works in the gym with me, lifts weights and works with a group of special players. He does work on his speed, sprints and jumps, but there are things he doesn't like.

"Working in another way, they can still achieve the same physical condition. Ask the coach of Barcelona if he forces Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta or Xavi to run. Training has changed, as has football."

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Happy Birthday Legend....

This guy eh... the only player i've seen come to the San Siro and own it on a UCL Night as an opposition player (2006 semi)

Anyways here's a great goal he scored against us. The way he took out Nesta and Gattuso in one move was Genius... then to rifle it into the top corner off his "weaker" foot past Dida was just WHOA

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players