> Sharatz on Passion <

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
I am not picking on anyone... and I mean No disrespect whatsoever to Passion or Sharatz. Peace, we are all on the same team, we all love MILAN!
Yet I have found this discussion more amusing than the decisions in the caciopoli scandal :-(

Quote Originally Posted by menon_inc
------------------------------------------------------------------------
...For you as long as threads are merged and closed you consider that a job well done….well its more thn that….a mod should be able to cool of a situation and not provoke and get involved and turn almost every thread into a warzone. ...
(...and yes I have read sharatz second paragraph.)

I am refering to the >" What about Passion..... "< thread... which has been closed by Sharatz real QuicK, despite the facts that:

1. it has seen 88 repilies and 1,349 views i a space of 3 days!
12-07-2006, 06:32 > 15-07-2006, 22:45 therefore I believe this is grounds enough to start this thread as it CLEARLY is an issiue and will most likely backfire again, as...
2.it was the 4th thread started questioning passions attitude towards other users... and her StronG position of a moderator.

Quote: Scharatz
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
" anyone who says that Passion is doing a crap job is either blinded by their hatred for her, or their own stupidity."
--------------------------------------------------strong words-----------

And, truth be told Passion, I don't think you're doing a great job in this aspect. I just don't see why you always have the need to argue on and on and on with everyone about the pettiest of things.
-speaking of not reading second paragraph ;-P

Quote: Rules
Moderators & Adminstrators
The authority of the moderators and the administrators should be recognised by any of the members. The moderators and administrators are here to make sure you have a quality time...
Respect
Respect other members' opinions and they'll respect yours. If a member insults you, don't answer back but report it to the appropriate moderator or administrator. Treat the others the way you want to be treated. Threads containing personal attacks will be closed or deleted. Offenders will be warned and action may be taken against them.
...I would like to add this are the rules for users, let alone moderators.

Being a moderator is a question of power... and a user who gets into arguments with other users, shloud not have 'moderators power' to close or lock their threads.

"I fully understand that the arguments are not always started by you (Passion) and I also know that some members deliberately pick on you for no reason,"

The last words of this quote, are the main reason why I started this thread...
" some members deliberately pick on you for no reason" < this couldn't be further from the truth ..." there always is a reason " ( for everything ;-) )

Quote: Originally Posted by Redsun (-respone to sharatz's comments)
saying "get a life", "this is just a internet forum" etc...are not a way to solve problems in my opinion.

I coudn't agree more, ...also I would like to add that closing threads about "Passion as a mod." issiue (like this one) is not exactly the best way to solve this problem as it has re-apeared 4 times already.

As for ignoring and mod status:

Quote: Originally Posted by Roksana
Why don't u guys just ignore her if she bothers u?

Quote Anwser: Originally Posted by SempreRossoNero
she has been on my ignore list for 8 months, at least, but she still deletes shit and ive had to take a look at how she treats other members, hence my knowledge. she cant be ignored because she still affects the forum with her mod status.

there are people i disagree with from time to time, like Wild, but we still get along and are cool with each other. i respect his opinion when he thinks i am wrong (and vice versa, i think). passion is not like that at all.

Respect to all, especially Passion and Sharatz and Forza Milan! ;-)

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This thread's gonna be closed in the next 48 hours almost certainly and about the respect thing in the rules.....Maybe Passion likes to be treated like shit...And finaly, Jasiom, let this thing go it's be going on for ages + i think she's stopped posting.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
I know it will get closed straight away... but that will only make more true!!... I think its a funny read... all my negative feelings towards passion have gone and turned into a humor... I only few days ago discovered that I was not the only one... whom passion ennoyed...after my outburst against her, anyway its a history now ... Peace Passion ...

FORZA MILAN!!! FOREVER!!! OLE!!!

Inter is so crap even 15 points won't hold us back... and with no Juve for two years we have no equal rival... ;-) MILAN DE BEST!!! lets not forget today we GAINED 2! valuable points in the race of all time... the scudetti shields... and stars on the shirts... 17 verus 25 now... not 27 ...!!! plus we must win at least won of the next 2 edisions of serie A without Juve. so its not all bad... ;-) Inter did finish 12points behind us last season.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
jasiom said:
I am not picking on anyone... and I mean No disrespect whatsoever to Passion or Sharatz. Peace, we are all on the same team, we all love MILAN!
Yet I have found this discussion more amusing than the decisions in the caciopoli scandal :-(

Quote Originally Posted by menon_inc
...For you as long as threads are merged and closed you consider that a job well done….well its more thn that….a mod should be able to cool of a situation and not provoke and get involved and turn almost every thread into a warzone. ...
(...and yes I have read sharatz second paragraph.)

I am refering to the >" What about Passion..... "< thread... which has been closed by Sharatz real QuicK, despite the facts that:

1. it has seen 88 repilies and 1,349 views i a space of 3 days!
12-07-2006, 06:32 > 15-07-2006, 22:45 therefore I believe this is grounds enough to start this thread as it CLEARLY is an issiue and will most likely backfire again, as...
2.it was the 4th thread started questioning passions attitude towards other users... and her StronG position of a moderator.

" anyone who says that Passion is doing a crap job is either blinded by their hatred for her, or their own stupidity."
--------------------------------------------------strong words-----------

Quote: Rules
Moderators & Adminstrators
The authority of the moderators and the administrators should be recognised by any of the members. The moderators and administrators are here to make sure you have a quality time...
Respect
Respect other members' opinions and they'll respect yours. If a member insults you, don't answer back but report it to the appropriate moderator or administrator. Treat the others the way you want to be treated. Threads containing personal attacks will be closed or deleted. Offenders will be warned and action may be taken against them.
...I would like to add this are the rules for users, let alone moderators.

Being a moderator is a question of power... and a user who gets into arguments with other users, shloud not have 'moderators power' to close or lock their threads.

"I fully understand that the arguments are not always started by you (Passion) and I also know that some members deliberately pick on you for no reason,"

The last words of this quote, are the main reason why I started this thread...
" some members deliberately pick on you for no reason" < this couldn't be further from the truth ..." there always is a reason " ( for everything ;-) )

Quote: Originally Posted by Redsun (-respone to sharatz's comments)
saying "get a life", "this is just a internet forum" etc...are not a way to solve problems in my opinion.

I coudn't agree more, ...also I would like to add that closing threads about "Passion as a mod." issiue (like this one) is not exactly the best way to solve this problem as it has re-apeared 4 times already.

As for ignoring and mod status:

Quote: Originally Posted by Roksana
Why don't u guys just ignore her if she bothers u?

Quote Anwser: Originally Posted by SempreRossoNero
she has been on my ignore list for 8 months, at least, but she still deletes shit and ive had to take a look at how she treats other members, hence my knowledge. she cant be ignored because she still affects the forum with her mod status.

there are people i disagree with from time to time, like Wild, but we still get along and are cool with each other. i respect his opinion when he thinks i am wrong (and vice versa, i think). passion is not like that at all.

Respect to all, especially Passion and Sharatz and Forza Milan! ;-)
Should've got the drift by now mate. They're doing each other on the side.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why did someone feel it necessary to open a new thread about this subject?

Folks, you're beating a dead horse at this point.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
just a quick question:..why are people banned at all??
theres always someone who likes them...for example i know about a lot of people who liked billy just like some here likes passion....why is he banned?...for sending pm's?...if passion doesn't get banned then i think the others should be allowed to come back..like kaka-lover was banned for starting threads in the wrong forum asection..thats lame...either ban them all or don't ban anyone.

JUST LIKE SHARATZ SAID...THIS DOESN'T AFFECT OUR LIVES...IT'S JUST INTERNET, RIGHT?

Last edited:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What the fuck is your problem? :rolleyes: You can't understand plain English or what?

Anyone who starts another thread about this will permanently lose their right of starting new threads. So go ahead and try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule