Sheva and JT??

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ok i know this is a bit weird but i have been thinking Sheva has a likeness to Justin Timberlake the singer. Please dont hurt me :tongue: but i just want to see if anyone else thinks so.

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
Oh well , they may ..but Sheva is definitely much more gorgeous than JT!!!Argh I've never found any singer from any boyband can be as attractive as Milan's players :eek: ;) :D

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No.. i think sheva more georgeus.. altough JT is said as the most charming man in the world according to US news (i forgot the name of the media) :head:

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yeah i think Sheva is more lovely FOR SURE! (and i dont even find Sheva attractive) It was just annoying me how they resembled eachother.... had to vent :o

Reaction score
Hey.. my brother said the same thing too :D
he said they look alike, but I don't like JT at all

:head:

So.. SHEVA is best !! :)

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
no comparison man! understood?

meekz

Primavera
Reaction score
ferruginouz said:
JT is said as the most charming man in the world according to US news (i forgot the name of the media) :head:

:conf: something's not right there..
Sheva's better then JT. :tongue:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
18.gif

i thought JT stands for jon dahl tomasson when i 1st saw the thread :D

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
LOL i just want this for the record that i didn't want to admit this since Sheva is the best and justin timberlake is..well his musics good but ewwww :head:
Yeah Jon Dahl, well i suppose hes more of a JDT around here :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ferruginouz said:
No.. i think sheva more georgeus.. altough JT is said as the most charming man in the world according to US news (i forgot the name of the media) :head:

WHAT ????

Timberlake is a) creepy-looking, b) an awful "singer" and c) an embarrassing Jacko impersonator. YUCK !!!! SHUDDER !!!!!!! Why doesnt he just GO AWAY ? :rolleyes:

Sheva .... he's OK-ish I guess, but no offense Sheva lovers, blondies don't turn me on..... :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Exactly scharatz :tongue: When I saw the thread first I thought this is probably one of those threads that piss me off when they compare between Sheva and Tomasson, but when I saw the real topic, lol :D

In fact in the video, like I love you he was even wearing a shirt with number 7 on it!! I guess there's a similarity between them both, but of course for me NO ONE can be compared to Sheva :angel: :D

FORZA SHEVAAAAA!!!

Schedule