So, what's everyone doing for the Christmas Holidays?

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Alright then, I'll start since everyone's being shy. I'm doing sweet FA, absolutely nothing! :cool: I'll probably have a week off work which'll be a much needed veg out time. For the first time ever, I can't wait.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I will go to Big White to ski.
I will cook a lot of delicious to eat.
I will try to use Milan win tri-champions in one season without re-load in FM07.
I will download a lot of AV to watch them.
I will sleep more than 9 hours everyday.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
I'm having at least a month and a half... I'll get 2 months if I get good grades... and I'm thinking of getting a job, I really want some money... I'm prob going to get a job at the local book store, but I still want to get a job in NYC for a family friend (*fingers crossed*)

enjoy your veg out time Scharatz and enjoy your vacations Yuchen ;)

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm going to try to get my driver's license! And hopefully get some stuff from the Milan store as Christmas presents... :)

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
im gonna go back home to jordan... finally get a rest from all this studying.... eat as much arabic food as possible before the survival struggle continues next semester.. hope to god milan get some new players...

Lilly

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta, Rino, Pippo, Fabregas, Van Persie, Buffon, Ambrosini
I'm gonna finish my essays & labs, prepare for my internal assessments and study for my exams......... :head:

AND I'm going to church every Sunday and praying for Milan everyday. I'll probably get a new Milan button to wear too.......

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
well, this christmas holidays are going to be like every other i had
finishing exams, a concert in my music school (that always makes me nervous), making cookies, cakes and some nice food with my mum,
decorating the tree on christmas eve with my sisters, going to a midnight mass, opening the presents :D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Have to go to India, China and Vietnam on work which will finish right around the 22 or so then try to make a little vacation out of it by going to Myanmar for a week.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
image_70683.jpg
image_70683.jpg
image_70683.jpg

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Well, I'm gonna work from 9.00-21.00 everyday during christmas break. Else I gotta study theory, so I can pass the test, then prepare for passing the driving test as well, I'm gonna try to get my driving license..ohhh..i dont have time for it..seriously..stress..stress and more stress..

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Me still thinking but going back to India now would not be possible anymore..

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
nothing much i guess. hang out with mates + drink beer + get drunk :D

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I'll try to travel with my friends, it would just be awesome, with cigarettes and beer...bad boys LOL but I think travelling depends on my report card with is fucked up as usual :D

But I don't have to wait till Christmas, I'll already meet with my friends on thursday and get drunk + smoke ;)

Yuchen Fish said:

That seriously made me laugh badly!

Naughty Boy! :tongue:

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
If I'm lucky I will get some holidays. I want 2 weeks or more. I will ask my boss when he is in a good mood, hopefully tomorrow. :D
If I get my holidays I want to go shopping, hang out with friends, sleep the halfday. And I want to make some changes in my flat, new furniture etc.
So please wish me luck that I will get my holidays. ;)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
No need surprise !!! If i have enough money back to China, i will go to my sweetheart's room instead of download such videos... Unfortunately, i don't have those money...

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Let me see, supposly if everything goes right, I should be out of college on december 6, and my italian lessons on december 16 (but that's no problem, I love my italian classes).

Now, I want a job, cause I'm in the need of money, and I want to buy an ipod, but the thing is, I also want BADLY some vacations (I was a show last saturday with my anxiety)...and I just want to be with my friends that I haven't seen in a long time.

Usually on December I go shopping, or I make trips with my friends or family, and enjoy the best weather in the world. I'm also the one that decorates the house (and my grandma's) with Christmas stuff, and it just gets me in such a great mood. I love this time of the year!!(aka December, after classes, not now...now it's the worst time of the year).

Schedule