Soccer Manager

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Celebrate me you provincial peasants, the title is in the capital with a 3-2 victory over Barca..perfect way to end the season:D

34361488.jpg

oh baby, division 2 champ,6 wins in a row.

Congrats!

Another season of D2 it is :rolleyes:

I even finished on a lower spot then last time :lol:

Congrats PSG and Az.

Thanks mate:thumbsup:, you need to bring Milan up with the big boys. Its funny that i've given you Lopez in this game weeks ago and it happened IRL also..#profet :lol:
Can we all have a moment of silence to realise that Gervinho was top scorer of division 2

A moment of silence:lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Congrats to everybody who participated! Next season will be even more exciting with two dark horses joining division one and 2 powerful teams dropping down to division 2.

A. Madrid is available is the only team left available, lets spam the boards so we get another player and have a full house next season:D

What happens now?

I think it takes about 10 days for the next season to start, today or probably tomorrow we will receive the new fixture list.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
James unsellable Az :o

I've got so many young players but the ratings hardly get updated? Memphis still 87..

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dont see any kind of a menu.

2dgoy39.jpg

James unsellable Az :o

I've got so many young players but the ratings hardly get updated? Memphis still 87..

Ratings get updated every few months. Well i wasn't going to throw a 95 rated player for shits like Montolivo:)

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Ratings get updated every few months. Well i wasn't going to throw a 95 rated player for shits like Montolivo:)
No harm no foul :D

Shame all that talent is being wasted :D

I know you're jelly of my Primavera. It's okay. Everyone is.

-------------------------

Free loan deals open for everyone:

JORGINHO, Frello 88
BAKKALI, Zakaria 83
WERNER, Timo 83
SCUFFET, Simone 84
GAULD, Ryan 82
COMAN, Kingsley 77
CRISTANTE, Bryan 80
ORIGI, Divock 85
KONDOGBIA, Geoffrey 88
MALANDA, Junior 86
BASELLI, Daniele 85
DEPAY, Memphis 87
ZIVKOVIC, Richairo 83
EL GHAZI, Anwar 76
ZIYECH, Hakim 85

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
where?

Capture.jpg

I need to know your username so I can found you.

also, stop being a cunt and get a brain

1. You are a fucking twat.
2. If yo bothered to read what it says on the screen it says that you are at step 2 and you need to choose a club. I assumed you are not brain dead and followed the 3 easy steps to set your game up. If you would have, you would have had the option i presented to you.
3. Last and far more importantly, gtfo out of this thread. We don't need brain dead cunts.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You said Athletico Madrid, and that team isnt even available. Why are you so ******ed?

I did the 3 steps, how am I supposed to find you if you dont give me your username, you dumb fuck?

Capture2.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You said Athletico Madrid, and that team isnt even available. Why are you so ******ed?

I did the 3 steps, how am I supposed to find you if you dont give me your username, you dumb fuck?

Capture2.jpg

LoL you're such a dumb cunt. You're suppose to ask via pm or look in this thread cause its been posted 100 times.

And A. Madrid is available in my league you idiot. But like i said, fuck off we don't need idiots here.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I am supposed to ask you via pm cause you cant type it here or sent it to me. I ve already sent you a pm.

And why are you being such a bitch Az. ?

Do you expect me to browse thru this thread to search for your name?:fp:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am supposed to ask you via pm cause you cant type it here or sent it to me. I ve already sent you a pm.

And why are you being such a bitch Az. ?

Do you expect me to browse thru this thread to search for your name?:fp:

You called me a cunt for no reason, so do fuck off. Don't care that u send a pm, i don't need morons in this league so gtfo to the comode.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@AZ

Pepe available?

No you will not get Pjanic/Benatia/DDR or Strootman

He is still a central piece of my team, so it would have to be a good offer.

Or someone + Cash for Benzema or Higuain

If i would to sacrifice a important player, you need to sacrifice one also. Benatia is the only one im interested in your team, so straight swap for Benzema + cash( from my side as i have shitloads of it anyway)

May I joining?

Sure thing, do you have an account set up?

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Benatia is off limits

NO DEAL

Fuck im never going to get any players without swapping key players, I don't have that depth

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Lol apparently I've had an account on there since August 2011.

What do now?

Name is balotellius

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Benatia is off limits

NO DEAL

Fuck im never going to get any players without swapping key players, I don't have that depth

No condor style for u.:o

Lol apparently I've had an account on there since August 2011.

What do now?

Name is balotellius

Add me as a friend: az.kenshin and i would send you the invite.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Added.

Took a while, you can't type in az.kenshin and find you. Had to search your posts on here and find your username (akenshin1).

Schedule