SS Lazio - AC Milan 24/01/2023 20:45 CET

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's put more stress on the players with his training methods and the injuries from his training, I am utterly disgusted with Pioli.

Pioli doesn't have a Plan B, he only has a Plan A, Plan A1, A2, A3, etc.

Shit, he would have been better off playing the ugly 352 he used against Torino, and just grinded a draw out.

I think people are underestimating Tata's fuck ups, particularly on goal 2 and goal 3, they just knock the wind out of you, even when you're playing badly.

Teams will have bad periods, and your keeper will save you from them, if you watch Real, they ride on Courtois constantly. So I think there's something to that.

But on the other hand (yes Real have better players, blah blah) but also Carlo shows how to adjust when he's missing players, he knows how to change things up.

The easiest move would be to just put Vranckx or Pobega as the CAM, and put Brahim on the RW, like he did against Juventus!!!! but does he do it? No. Not at all.

Disgusting from Pioli. Disgusting.
I have to agree on Tata especially- plain and simply this guy is never bailing us out at any point, he’s like a sieve. Seems to make the defence look awful also although their mistakes have been atrocious also

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
When did we extend Pioli btw and for how long? Can we even afford sacking him?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
He's put more stress on the players with his training methods and the injuries from his training, I am utterly disgusted with Pioli.

Pioli doesn't have a Plan B, he only has a Plan A, Plan A1, A2, A3, etc.

Shit, he would have been better off playing the ugly 352 he used against Torino, and just grinded a draw out.

I think people are underestimating Tata's fuck ups, particularly on goal 2 and goal 3, they just knock the wind out of you, even when you're playing badly.

Teams will have bad periods, and your keeper will save you from them, if you watch Real, they ride on Courtois constantly. So I think there's something to that.

But on the other hand (yes Real have better players, blah blah) but also Carlo shows how to adjust when he's missing players, he knows how to change things up.

The easiest move would be to just put Vranckx or Pobega as the CAM, and put Brahim on the RW, like he did against Juventus!!!! but does he do it? No. Not at all.

Disgusting from Pioli. Disgusting.
A sub GK shouldnt be asked to bail you out.
Your starting CDs playing like shit though should get the blame.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Pioli didn't saw that we have been toyed with in the midfield.
We miss Kessie , so much.

Calabria is absolutely awful , he looked like primavera player most of the time

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A sub GK shouldnt be asked to bail you out.
Your starting CDs playing like shit though should get the blame.
Those two plays aren't examples of "bailing" your team out. I think Dest was at fault, yes, but an above-average keeper should do better there.

The third goal? He just has to run out and clear it. It's such a basic play.

Again, I'm not saying that Tata was the central point of fault for why we lost today, but he's a bigger part than I think other want to admit.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Free falling now...

It's on arrogant complacent management

I would not blame Maldini, he has no money to work with
The least they can do is not insult the fan's intelligence by saying garbage like the team doesnt need reinforcements.

Just admit we are limited by how much we can spend instead of acting everything is fine and dandy.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pioli didn't saw that we have been toyed with in the midfield.
We miss Kessie , so much.

Calabria is absolutely awful , he looked like primavera player most of the time
Its already established by smart people of this forum that Kess is/was shit.
I forbid you from bringing his name up.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tata was horrible but who let him be the starting keeper IN THE FIRST PLACE? The fucking coach. This is not the first time he looked awful.

Remember, stop asking the fucking question but what other choices does Pioli have? Fuck off, that is his fucking problem to solve. He gets paid.

Yeah so we have no choice but this fucking horrible keeper and he is actually the best option we have. So we play him from match to match and conceding is now a routine. This is so fucking autistic.

finnishhacker

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Stefano Pioli, AC Milan coach, expressed himself to DAZN in the post Lazio-Milan "How do you explain this knockout? It can be explained by quickly returning to Milanello to work well, we are not fielding performances up to our possibilities".

What's wrong?

"There are so many things that don't work: mental, tactical... I'm here to talk because I have to, because otherwise we would have to keep quiet and certainly work better".

Is this the lowest moment of the Pioli era?

"It's a delicate moment. In the last two and a half weeks we haven't brought home any performances or results and it's clear that we all have to do better."

What is he most concerned about?

"It's not easy. Things don't go well for us. Today we created situations to be dangerous. The problem today isn't too much when we have the ball, but when we're without it, there's no coverage and lucidity, we need clearer communication. I just know one way to improve: work. These are situations that have been repeated for several games and on which we have to work well, because continuing to make these mistakes means complicating the game from a tactical and mental point of view; all these negative results lead to negativity".

Goodbye Scudetto?

"We have to resume playing as we know how: this is our first goal and we have to do it as soon as possible. Let's resume our journey and our path, I'll try to talk less and work more".

Can Zaniolo be useful?

"I don't know. Tonight we'll talk about the match, we'll see other things in the coming days"

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Those two plays aren't examples of "bailing" your team out. I think Dest was at fault, yes, but an above-average keeper should do better there.

The third goal? He just has to run out and clear it. It's such a basic play.

Again, I'm not saying that Tata was the central point of fault for why we lost today, but he's a bigger part than I think other want to admit.
We are repeating the same lines.
When your back up GK & starting CDs are playing like shit ---> i am more worried about my CDs.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tata, Tomori and Kalulu have been the root of most of our problems for a few months now
Tomori and Kalulu play aggressive defending relying so much on high pace, anticipation, risk taking, and precision tackling. Their style very much depend on the goalie's behind them. It is not hard to understand that why they look so bad playing with Tata rather than Mike. Mike's leadership, aggressiveness, and ball playing is so critical to our game plan, especially for the defense. If I were Pioli, I would have taken risk and give the new goalie, Vasquez, a chance, although he is so young. He can't be worse than Tata.

Sent from my XQ-CQ54 using Tapatalk

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
First thing that must to be done to get a right back.
Calabria has been awful all season.
And is probably injured again.

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Lol.. Pioli press conference.. The same things are not working for weeks yet he repeat trains the team for same mistakes!

finnishhacker

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Paolo Maldini, AC Milan's sports director, spoke to DAZN in the post Lazio-Milan post: "Last year the message was long before Lazio-Milan: we knew we were fighting for the Scudetto after just a few games. Now it's a different moment: we were eliminated in the Italian Cup, we lost badly to Inter in the Super Cup and two goals went in. Then came this defeat, conceding 11 goals in the last 3 games and it's normal for the moment to be delicate. Last year we won for our spirit and this must be found again, without even thinking of making disasters. We are second in the standings on our own, after having reached the Champions League and the Scudetto in two years. With all due respect to the critics, this team is still within his parameters."

What does it start from?

"Work has never been lacking. We are present at all training sessions and we can witness it firsthand. Sometimes it happens: it has also happened to my Milan to lose security and confidence... It can happen. We know how to get back Making comparisons with the past: we are not the Milan of the nineties that takes the great champions already made, but we have the need - the need - to follow a strategy that has led us to settle the club's accounts and to be protagonists. we will certainly not deviate here".

Did it all start from the 87th minute against Roma?

"It's two points lost in a dominated game. Everything started from there after the excellent game in Salerno. Well, it's fine, actually it's not fine: it's accepted. Experience, all experience. Now we have many players returning , there's a large squad. We kept almost all of last year's squad. We know we're not at the level of the biggest in Europe, but let's remember that, compared to last year, we qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League and this is a great achievement achieved this year".

Are Kessie and Romagnoli missing?

"We are there in number. Kessie left because he had requests that we couldn't satisfy, it happened with many players. Now we have to create players. Tonali and Bennacer form a top-level midfield. Romagnoli left, but the starting duo was Tomori and Kalulu. It is clear that we have lost distance and safety."

What is missing in defense?

"If the first pressure doesn't go well, the opponents become dangerous. We find it hard to move together. This has been lacking in the last 20 days. This can be changed because we did it not too long ago. Many times the psychological aspect determines mistakes in choices".

When is Maignan coming back?

"The last exams went well, we expect to have it in February. When I don't know."

Origi, De Ketelaere and Zaniolo...

"Origi has a 4-year contract, De Ketelaere has 5 and we can't judge them from the first 5 months. Joining a team that works perfectly is much easier in a team that isn't working and this wasn't the case for De Ketelaere. easy. He has great talent, it's a matter of time. Massara has already said everything about Zaniolo, but it's useless to hide the reality: we won't deviate from our strategy".

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What the hell does he mean today we created chances to be dangerous... Someone please explain this statement. If pioli wants a team to be dangerous he need to go... We are looking for winners! Can you imagine Ancelotti or mourinho being satisfied his team looking dangerous.