Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Bans for anyone eating shellfish or wearing clothes made of multiple fibres.

GET OUT OF MY FORUM YOU DISGUSTING PERVERTS

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
They'll only take notice if you say the "bannable" phrase again :o

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
monophy.gif

BarrenPoliticalKitfox-size_restricted.gif

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I will admit...

Indeed...I had a crush on MB ever since seeing that famous rugby photo of his. I would be lying if I said I haven't tried my best to find it again.

But I can help MB out to say I am definitely not aiming for his head. In contradiction, if I wanted it I could've had his head long ago (n/h). We have let things go of which members without golden letters would've gotten banned for. Honest truth, some senior members just get away with more than the average commoder. That doesn't mean we let everything go and seniors can do whatever they want. We try to recall past offenses, even using a note-function on someone's profile to remind ourselves (mods) that this happened. Leaf was banned for a GIF that had the word ''******'' in it. ID3 got banned for something light as well. MB got banned for something light too. It just sometimes is as simple as a yellow, yellow, orange, red card kind of system.

The bromance was always there and never left from my part. I had my doubts from MB's side instead.

After the WNT incidents I tried to reapproach dear old brotherMB via PM and posts/reactions on the forum workfloor. MB created an alternative account during his ban and I attempted to talk it out because why not...we are here for our fun. Instead, no response and I banned the account after I noticed he wasn't interested. I was the first to respond when he asked what is the restaurant Galliani always went to for negotiations...no thank you or a thumbs up. After a while...I gave up and respect his decision if he doesn't want to interact.

1660995135766.png

Regardless of it taking some time, I am really happy to see MB's kind approach towards me and his proposal renounce western narrative changing propaganda. No anger from my side, my house is open in case you have to run for your life one day. It's right next to a McDonalds so you'd be good. No mod will handle any specific case. You are all our children and we try not to have a favourite child although in practice that often hopelessly fails.

DMql.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I will admit...

Indeed...I had a crush on MB ever since seeing that famous rugby photo of his. I would be lying if I said I haven't tried my best to find it again.

But I can help MB out to say I am definitely not aiming for his head. In contradiction, if I wanted it I could've had his head long ago (n/h). We have let things go of which members without golden letters would've gotten banned for. Honest truth, some senior members just get away with more than the average commoder. That doesn't mean we let everything go and seniors can do whatever they want. We try to recall past offenses, even using a note-function on someone's profile to remind ourselves (mods) that this happened. Leaf was banned for a GIF that had the word ''******'' in it. ID3 got banned for something light as well. MB got banned for something light too. It just sometimes is as simple as a yellow, yellow, orange, red card kind of system.

The bromance was always there and never left from my part. I had my doubts from MB's side instead.

After the WNT incidents I tried to reapproach dear old brotherMB via PM and posts/reactions on the forum workfloor. MB created an alternative account during his ban and I attempted to talk it out because why not...we are here for our fun. Instead, no response and I banned the account after I noticed he wasn't interested. I was the first to respond when he asked what is the restaurant Galliani always went to for negotiations...no thank you or a thumbs up. After a while...I gave up and respect his decision if he doesn't want to interact.

View attachment 9891

Regardless of it taking some time, I am really happy to see MB's kind approach towards me and his proposal renounce western narrative changing propaganda. No anger from my side, my house is open in case you have to run for your life one day. It's right next to a McDonalds so you'd be good. No mod will handle any specific case. You are all our children and we try not to have a favourite child although in practice that often hopelessly fails.

DMql.gif
The "WNT incidents" was me getting banned because of what exactly? And the light ban now for what...? Can you tell me what's wrong with saying "Jesus was LGBT?" What's the light offense?

I didn't create an alternative account, but if I did, PM's didn't work because the account wasn't fully approved. :o but the reason why I didn't react to your reactions was because you owe me an apology. And I think you know that.

@AndreiX why are you going all Brutus on me?

Forum drama nowadays are nothing to what we used to have back in the days :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
being gay is a sin in the religion of jesus, MB...you didn't know that!! :lol:
like saying muhammad was a big fan of bbq pork ribs.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Ofc I know that, but does 10% of you really think that's acceptable? @KujaIX 100%
why did you ask the question in multiple posts then?
:ibralol:
do you think mods would ban you if you started posting about how muhammad was an alcoholic?

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
The "WNT incidents" was me getting banned because of what exactly? And the light ban now for what...? Can you tell me what's wrong with saying "Jesus was LGBT?" What's the light offense?

I didn't create an alternative account, but if I did, PM's didn't work because the account wasn't fully approved. :o but the reason why I didn't react to your reactions was because you owe me an apology. And I think you know that.

@AndreiX why are you going all Brutus on me?

Forum drama nowadays are nothing to what we used to have back in the days :lol:
It is just offensive. And it's about religion. And we like to avoid that generally here at any times. I don't know what else to tell you if you don't get it tbh.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Tbh I found the posts following MilanMB's post about Jesus more insulting than his post.

There is nothing in the historical record to suggest Jesus was not gay. There is also nothing in the historical record to suggest he didn't like big tittied latina bitches.

This is all from a historical perspective, not a religious one, just to be clear.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It is just offensive. And it's about religion. And we like to avoid that generally here at any times. I don't know what else to tell you if you don't get it tbh.
Well what we're trying to achieve in the 21st century is that it shouldn't be offensive to say that someone or something is gay. And just like Kuja said there's no proof that I was factually incorrect. I'd completely understand where you're coming from if I'd said "Jesus was a ******".

Just admit that you banned me (insert Guardiola saying twice gif) for the fuck of it and let's go on with our lives.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Well what we're trying to achieve in the 21st century is that it shouldn't be offensive to say that someone or something is gay. And just like Kuja said there's no proof that I was factually incorrect. I'd completely understand where you're coming from if I'd said "Jesus was a ******".

Just admit that you banned me (insert Guardiola saying twice gif) for the fuck of it and let's go on with our lives.
And you are no political activist here. So stop your what do people want crusade and get on with it.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

"there's no proof that I was factually incorrect"

celebrate8-gif.7470

@MilanMB
91104.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Tbh I found the posts following MilanMB's post about Jesus more insulting than his post.

There is nothing in the historical record to suggest Jesus was not gay. There is also nothing in the historical record to suggest he didn't like big tittied latina bitches.

This is all from a historical perspective, not a religious one, just to be clear.
Is no mod gonna take action or have a private word here? We have 1-2 muslim mods even... wake up.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

:lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Today's final score is a direct result of deplorable antics by couple of members & the neglect of duty by mods... you ppl have forgotten last season's prostrations and have found way back to the golden calf

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

"there's no proof that I was factually incorrect"

celebrate8-gif.7470

@MilanMB
91104.gif
Are you really THIS mad at me for not taking your backhanded olive branch?

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
What happened to xdx? Perma ban :lol:

Schedule