The Bet

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Wild and San Paolo had a bet.......

Let's settle it once and for all!

Questions to be answered:

Was there a bet previously? If so, what was it, and who won?

AND

Is there a current bet? If so, what is it?

Before you both start posting lots of stuff, you both need to establish who the meditor(s) is/are.

I already said I would volunteer. Let it be known if you want someone else or if you both want someone, etc....

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Hell yeah. Just what is going on, guys? ;)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, talk about it here instead of clogging up the other threads.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
LOL , I didn’t wanna go there coz I took a decision that I wont argue about it specially coz it was 4 pure fun but Sanpaolo is just a kid + didn’t respect his word.

The bet thingy started with a moe mature person in menon where we he lost + respected it + wore my sig 4 an entire month -- > respect 4 menon.

Then I had a bet with Sanpaolo about Crespo & rather if I ever preferred him over Pippo & I proved it 4 him & he didn’t keep his word -- > http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8019&page=151&pp=20&highlight=crespo
Posts # 3006-3007-3008.
Watch comments from users in posts # 2009-2010.
And post # 3044 then I ended the argument coz I knew he wont keep his word.

Also there was a time when I challenged Tsar or Paolo 2 have a bet with me about Pippo & neither of em had the balls 2 confirm it -- > http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6009&page=11&pp=20
In post # 208 he was evasive about the bet & he didn’t confirm since he wanted 2 edit it by adding Iaquinta + Lucarelli & then he ended by saying that we still have 6-7 months 2 think about what will we bet on -- > no bet.
San Paolo said:
Man im up for anything, I'd also go deeper and if Iaqunita + Lucarelli according to your Buddy, if thats what i should refer him to as ;), should be included i'd do a hell of a lot more than change my sig, well... we've got 6-7 months to think of something.
So after that in post # 213 I was clear about the bet & he never confirmed it - > no bet.

San paolo didn’t + never said anything about the above bet that I would v lost if he had the guts 2 take it coz Pippo ended going 2 the WC & he dig it up just now after months when he felt he would loose yet another bet about Sheva-Pippo as soon as Sheva started scoring more than Pippo -- > http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=283976&posted=1#post283976
Posts # 563 – 564.

But as usual + as I expected he didn’t respect his word + broke it even b4 he even loose the bet since Pippo can still overcome Sheva by scoring.

Really this is silly & I was clear that I will let it go but I just hate lies specially stupid lies + am a fun person & its fun 2 expose a liar specially when its easy since everything is documented. ;)

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:
Before you both start posting lots of stuff, you both need to establish who the meditor(s) is/are.

I already said I would volunteer. Let it be known if you want someone else or if you both want someone, etc....
Man I don’t care + I don’t want 2 collect but I just want it 2 b clear that he doesn’t respect his word.
In the first bet about Crespo he lost & I never make a fuss about it coz as I said it was 4 pure fun.
But this time he was rude coz he was accusing me of something he did + still doing only 2 evade a bet that he felt he would loose.
Hypocrite & I hate those. :head:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
SempreRossoNero I've already made it quite clear of my personal views on the matter in my sig. I confirmed it once. I do not feel the need to repeat myself as I made it quite clear, but hey Wild is insecure he has to repeat himself on numerous occassions. I'm a kid... quite Ironic... ;)

The bet we made was about Inzaghi making the WC team.

ps. SempreRossoNero you don't have to seep that low to make a thread about this as far as I'm concerned there is nothing further more to talk about.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Besides, I enjoy reading the mans comments. It amuses me how much of a dill he makes himself look like.:D
LOL@Hypocrite.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Since the two of you have so much respect and admiration for eachother, i suggest that you refrain from making any more bets.

i do tend to agree with wild in this case. The 'payment' for the crespo bet was not made, so any future bets are null and void. Acting like you misunderstood the bet is such a cheap cop out.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SouthClaw said:
Since the two of you have so much respect and admiration for eachother, i suggest that you refrain from making any more bets.

i do tend to agree with wild in this case. The 'payment' for the crespo bet was not made, so any future bets are null and void. Acting like you misunderstood the bet is such a cheap cop out.
Did the care to read the first bet champ?
Obviously not. :o

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
I dont want Crespo unless we wanna sell Pippo.
Wild said:
I would prefer Crespo over Pippo since I think Crespo is better.
So he says he doesnt want Crespo UNLESS we sell Inzaghi... which means he prefers Inzaghi... then he says he prefers Crespo over Inzaghi. Well which one is it going to be buddy?
You can't make a bet if you're being hypocritial.:o
Hence the grey areas over this bet. Still in denial about the Inzaghi WC bet ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
So he says he doesnt want Crespo UNLESS we sell Inzaghi... which means he prefers Inzaghi... then he says he prefers Crespo over Inzaghi. Well which one is it going to be buddy?
You can't make a bet if you're being hypocritial.:o
Hence the grey areas over this bet. Still in denial about the Inzaghi WC bet ;)

Dude stop sounding pathetic. Crespo and Inzaghi are preety much poachers and considering the fact we also have Gilardino who is also a poacher, there was no need to get another poacher unless we sell Inzaghi who is old+injury prone.

Fact is everyone knows you lost the bet and you are not man enough to admit it :o

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Dude stop sounding pathetic. Crespo and Inzaghi are preety much poachers and considering the fact we also have Gilardino who is also a poacher, there was no need to get another poacher unless we sell Inzaghi who is old+injury prone.

Fact is everyone knows you lost the bet and you are not man enough to admit it :o
If you care to read the name of the thread. It is entitled "The Bet" ;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Oh you mean the bet about Inzaghi making the WC team? :o

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Passion for *9* said:
You need to get laid, guys.

Second That!

C'mon guys, why don't you both agree on that both of you won or lost. A draw perhaps and get over it. Its not like any of you will get candy or chocolate from Pippo.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
You need to get laid, guys.

MilanEqualsLove said:
Second That!

C'mon guys, why don't you both agree on that both of you won or lost. A draw perhaps and get over it. Its not like any of you will get candy or chocolate from Pippo.
You're ones to talk.

Last edited:

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
firs off, this is an argument between wild and san paolo, therefore everyone else needs to step off (especcially menon)

second, i believe that whatever happend in the past stays in the past,
san paolo: we all know wild doesnt make sense
wild: just give it up already

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
re_milan said:
firs off, this is an argument between wild and san paolo, therefore everyone else needs to step off (especcially menon)

Thank you mate. Finally someone with a brain around this joint.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
re_milan said:
I never care who likes me or not but @ least stay fair.
Who did start all of this ?
I did win a bet b4 & I never make a fuss about it.
He started this shit with his sig that was full of lies & I just replied.
He is the 1 following me from thread 2 thread while I ignore his gay posts.
In case U + him doesn’t like my posts then fuck u both + don’t waste time reading it. ;)

I don’t wanna argue about it or collect the bet or anything + I never openned this thread.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
2 Maldini fans backin' each other... that's an expected sight...
1 zzzzzz with no point. expected.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
San Paolo said:
Wild said:
I dont want Crespo unless we wanna sell Pippo.

Wild said:
I would prefer Crespo over Pippo since I think Crespo is better.

So he says he doesnt want Crespo UNLESS we sell Inzaghi... which means he prefers Inzaghi... then he says he prefers Crespo over Inzaghi.

Actually, no.
He says we don't need anymore poachers in our squad whether the potential signing is better or worse than Inzaghi. Cos if any team is struggling to score, buying more and more poachers isn't the perfect solution. You know, there won't be enough attack forces to feed the poachers. So our problem won't be solved if a poacher better than Inzaghi [his name is Crespo] comes.
So his statement is like "I don't want Vieira [just an example] unless we sell Ambro" which could be understood as ---> "We have enough anchormans in our midfield, so a Vieira addition would be unnecessary if we don't sell one of them."

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
snn said:
Actually, no.
He says we don't need anymore poachers in our squad whether the potential signing is better or worse than Inzaghi. Cos if any team is struggling to score, buying more and more poachers isn't the perfect solution. You know, there won't be enough attack forces to feed the poachers. So our problem won't be solved if a poacher better than Inzaghi [his name is Crespo] comes.
So his statement is like "I don't want Vieira [just an example] unless we sell Ambro" which could be understood as ---> "We have enough anchormans in our midfield, so a Vieira addition would be unnecessary if we don't sell one of them."
now why couldnt wild just say that?
oh right, cuz thats not what he meant.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
re_milan said:
He has his brain washed mob talking for him. Don't worry mate. It's pointless argueing.

He said he won a bet (Crespo), but when I won the Inzaghi bet he said I didn't accept whereas when I so called "accepted" his bet (Crespo one) I said the same thing.

Cheers mate for seeing it my way. ;)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
re_milan said:
The bet was about if I prefer Crespo over Pippo & not if I want Crespo 2 join Milan. :o
Wild said:
U wanna bet that I said I prefer Crespo over Pippo when the subject was brought ?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
San Paolo said:
He has his brain washed mob talking for him. Don't worry mate. It's pointless argueing.

He said he won a bet (Crespo), but when I won the Inzaghi bet he said I didn't accept whereas when I so called "accepted" his bet (Crespo one) I said the same thing.

Cheers mate for seeing it my way. ;)
Not true coz u wanted 2 edit it + change the prize so in a way u never took it & its obvious that coz u never confirmed it when I dared u in a clear bet.
u never brought that subject up back then coz there was no bet & u just did coz u felt u r gonna loose the Sheva-Pippo bet.
All u needed 2 do is 2 ask & I would save u the embracement.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Blondy , The Pippo joining the WC bet was way b4 the Crespo bet or the Pippo-Sheva bet.
So why u waited all that time 2 claim ur prize ?
And if I am not a man of my word why didn’t u mention that fact when we were about 2 make the other 2 bets or why did u take em @ all ?