The Lord Of The Rings:The Return Of The King

Rex

Reaction score
Here I quoted Director/co-writer/producer Peter Jackson about his sensasional filmmaking the final chapter of The Lord Of The Rings..and in director Peter Jackson's critically accalimed, Academy-Award winning trilogy..

"In addition to these huge battles, you have these intimate stories, the emotional story, and that's where most of the power of The Return of the King really lies."

Be prepare yourself to buy tickets and have a seat comfortably which this movie opens in theaters December 17, 2003...this final chapter will be *rock* on you.... :eek: :D

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
the movie premiere is on my final week, and the day after the premiere is my math final exam...
so the solution is that, screw math final! hehe... i'll definitly watch the movie on its first day (i could even watch the sneak preview if they have it here)

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Look at my sig... anybody could translate it?? :tongue:

I don't know when the fim will premiere here in Indonesia... but for sure.. not in December... :mad:

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
I just can't wait to see the movie. I loved the 1st and 2nd and I really think the 3rth will be the best after hearing the actors and the director saying it will. And you gotta love those elves!

COME ON LEGOLAS!

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
the movie will be relesed in my country --18/12..
as usual, i only watch movies from vcd..

request: as a MILAN-LOTR fan, anybody of u could make me
a grafik of Inzaghi kissing the ring sized 95x145 for me?..u can adjust the size, btw..the caption is Lord Of the Rings- Return of The Kiss

tq.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
This movie is simply magic!! I watched the first and second parts and I can't really decide which one was better :eek:
The graphics, the actors and the story are all tremendous!! I can't wait for the Wednesday when it's gonna be released here :D

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
what an awesome movie! my eyes almost shed in tears, but of course boys dont cry, hehe...
anyhoo... just amazing, i can't say anymore, u guys just HAVE TO SEE IT...

Rex

Reaction score
The Lord Of The Rings:The Return Of The Kings is film of the year and the great box office worldwide, the film got 11 Oscar nominations and wins them all. Simply I would say it's great work from director Peter Jackson. Truly amazing! Congrats. :cool:

Here are the following categories they won :

-ART DIRECTION
-COSTUME DESIGN
-DIRECTING
-FILM EDITING
-MAKEUP
-MUSIC (SCORE)
-MUSIC (SONG)
-BEST PICTURE
-SOUND MIXING
-VISUAL EFFECTS
-WRITING (ADAPTED SCREENPLAY)

Here's the link :

The Oscars 2004

or

All winners in all categories

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
imo, the movie was too long and it got boring at the end. i was like "throw the f-ing ring and let us go home" :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:conf: I've never got the appeal of it... Drawn-out long-winded fantasy/fairytale, I did not manage to sit through part 1 + didn't even bother with the rest. Have I missed anything ? :D

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
Some of the movie is good But the ending LMAO when i was at the Movies theres was this man thought that it finished but then it ended going for another 15 and he got up twice LOL

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
the connection between football and lord of the rings :D

football_lotr.jpg

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
lol that is really funny scharatz were did you find it ? concerning the movies they are really great. especially with the two towers and the return of the king were you have alot more action and you get to see gandalf and aragorn kicking ass. but i have to say that the movies missed alot of important things of the books and you see a couple of changes here and there that make you say wtf ?. but still all three movies rocked.

Schedule