The New Era

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
why are there a gazilion posts on every page and where can i change it?
Its too much... I want it back to 20 posts per page.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Its too much... I want it back to 20 posts per page.
There should at least be an option to choose.

Goodfella likes it when there are many posts on one page, so he wants everyone to feel the exact same. But I myself am happy if people can chose according to their own liking.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: vB9

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
gonna look into the page thing when i can, until then i changed it from 40 to 30
need a few more days to take care of some irl bidness and imma get back to adding stuff here and there

• Star

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gonna look into the page thing when i can, until then i changed it from 40 to 30
need a few more days to take care of some irl bidness and imma get back to adding stuff here and there
^^This fecking guy... a great fecking guy :)

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There should at least be an option to choose.

Goodfella likes it when there are many posts on one page, so he wants everyone to feel the exact same. But I myself am happy if people can chose according to their own liking.
Hey, when I suggested 40 posts per page I meant as an option, like in the old vBullettin version.
But it seems XenForo won't let the members choose individually - it has to be one and the same for everyone?

To be honest, with all the new embeds(especially autoplaying Reddit ones), even I feel that some pages are too heavy.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol: Just noticed, on the right side where the league table is shown, theres a blank at juve's logo... just wanted to ask, if this is on purpose, Id like to shake the mod's hand who made it so and if its a bug, then pls... leave it like this, dont fix it... let the feckers remain logoless :lol::lol:View attachment 394
Their logo is so bad. They demand that all platforms adapt to it because you need to show a different version depending on whether you have a light or dark background. It looks great on a white background but on a dark one a different logo needs to be used (white logo) but most platforms just use one logo per team.

• Thumbs Up

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey, when I suggested 40 posts per page I meant as an option, like in the old vBullettin version.
But it seems XenForo won't let the members choose individually - it has to be one and the same for everyone?

To be honest, with all the new embeds(especially autoplaying Reddit ones), even I feel that some pages are too heavy.
I agree the pages are too long

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Their logo is so bad. They demand that all platforms adapt to it because you need to show a different version depending on whether you have a light or dark background. It looks great on a white background but on a dark one a different logo needs to be used (white logo) but most platforms just use one logo per team.
2ji8hx.jpg

vB:
Gushing over and applauding mods for the deed

Mods:
Wot the feck is this luntic on abt.

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
The forum was beautiful. Congratulations to those involved.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only mods.can add polls? Or.only dekstop or sth?

fuck thomas lemar

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Where are all the new people who were supposed to register and post :lol: all i'm seeing are the same fuckers we had before

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Where are all the new people who were supposed to register and post :lol: all i'm seeing are the same fuckers we had before
let's hope they're still on an yearly stasis beofre being able to post, like the old days

this forum is a privilege, not a right

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
should be option in settings where we could set amount of points (reaction score points) and if people are below it posts would automatically get ignored.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ignored posts used to not show at all, now they show the post with the message hidden. Did I mess something up or was something changed? It was a lot better when the post just didn't show up at all.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Yooo, I haven't logged in for a minute. Is the forum actually sold?

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When does the schedule flip on first page? Manually?

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe weird and maybe undoable request but could the advanced search and search button colours be switched.
Screenshot_20220430-212515_Chrome.jpg

Naturally i press the corner one with 'active' colour almost always after typed in search word.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This was such a fantastic upgrade. I don't even remember how the old forum looked.

Enjoying every day at RnB :star:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Please put the Pioli celebrating in front of the Curva after Fiore in the banner.

Schedule