• Other (name it)

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
The title says it all......this is an hypotetical situation, lets think that our players are all very happy and wont leave for a extreme situation (like sheva's). For a moment thay all wanna end with career with us, etc etc.....(hypotetical, remeber)

Who might be our next legend?
Rino? Ricky? Gila? Kala? Ardemagni? Pirlo? Ibrahimovic (Im kiddin :D )?

Just wanna know your possible thoughts...and plz dont post saying things like football is just business now, i already said its hypotetical, and some people still believe in loyalty with a team.

For me ricky is set to make great things with our shirt and i see him as the (future) spirit of the team. Hope Gila puts his name in the topscorers list, hopefully in the first place :tongue: .

But i just realize that many people dont talk about rino, and he has always been loyal with us, he could be a great captain, when i see him i see a leader...so is too crazy to think about him becoming a legend? Maybe he needs more years with us? I dont know, i think that with a few more years and the captain's band in his arms he can put his name among milan's legends, or at least the very very importante players. Dont you?

Have your thoughts about this, especially rino that i think is set to be our next captain.

By the way, for me shevchenko lost his oportunity to be a legend, not for leaving, but the way he left....btw this isnt the central topic, so dont make this thread another "Sheva is god/Sheva is judas" thread.

M10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona10
Gennaro Gattuso

He play with his hart, see him play makes me happy becouse he gives evry thing in the match ..... :)
so in few words (Breave Hart). :cool:

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
gennaro gattuso, ricky kaka, even pippor or gilardino, they made pledges of alliegence to play for milan lol.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
for me pippo and paolo are legends..

so the new would be gila, ricky or pirlo...:star:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
i would say gila

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Current legends:
Paolo & Pippo
Future legends:
Kala, Rino & Kaka'

Last edited:

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
kaka,rino,didda.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Gila, Kaladze, Gattuso.

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
i don't know.... right now every player (except paolo and billy) is likely gonna leave milan someday. and for me a player wouldn't be a legend if he leaves milan when we still need him so bad...
paolo ==>he is already become a legend
sandro ==> he more likely a lazio's legend for me
kaka ==> after heard what he say about the chances to play in other club, we can lost him anytime i guess...
gattuso ==> he's the one who i think love milan as much as paolo did, but he ever said that he wants to end his career in EPL
pirlo ==> for me he's not quite close to bcome a legend

i never thought i would say this, but maybe if pippo stay in milan till the end of his career i would admit him as milan's legend! (well, maybe not the greatest...)

red

Red from Back&Me F4ums
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IN MILAN THE STAR IS THE TEAM THAN the TEAM PLAYER's & i specially love gatuso fighting spirite.hi!!
caroline_celico said:
i don't know.... right now every player (except paolo and billy) is likely gonna leave milan someday. and for me a player wouldn't be a legend if he leaves milan when we still need him so bad...
kaka ==> after heard what he say about the chances to play in other club, we can lost him anytime i guess...
gattuso ==> he's the one who i think love milan as much as paolo did, but he ever said that he wants to end his career in EPL

i never thought i would say this, but maybe if pippo stay in milan till the end of his career i would admit him as milan's legend! (well, maybe not the greatest...)
I AM ENTIERLY OK WITH YA MAN...
ESPECIALY ABOUT GENARO-GATTUSO...;)

Last edited:

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
kaladze will be our new legend.i believe.

red

Red from Back&Me F4ums
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IN MILAN THE STAR IS THE TEAM THAN the TEAM PLAYER's & i specially love gatuso fighting spirite.hi!!
Redsun said:
kaladze will be our new legend.i believe.
I BELIVE IT TO..

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
caroline_celico said:

I dont know about that situation with kaka is weird, i think he doesnt wanna leave and he is happy here, i think he just wanted to be polite. I hope that, i dont see him leaving.

Rino, well he said that in the past, but i hope that keeps like just a wish. Its like Puyol, he said he would like to play in Milan but i see him ending his career with barça. I think thats a similar situation to Gatusso's. I dont see him leaving, besides i think he will be the new captain.

Agree about Pirlo

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
ACMCEAR said:
I dont know about that situation with kaka is weird, i think he doesnt wanna leave and he is happy here, i think he just wanted to be polite. I hope that, i dont see him leaving.

Rino, well he said that in the past, but i hope that keeps like just a wish. Its like Puyol, he said he would like to play in Milan but i see him ending his career with barça. I think thats a similar situation to Gatusso's. I dont see him leaving, besides i think he will be the new captain.

Agree about Pirlo
hope so....
but after what happens with sheva, i don't think i'll expecting too much from the players....
ricky is my fav also, but it will be a lot easier for us if we already prepare our heart to see he's leaving than expecting to the very end that he will stay but then... he's just go away... :rolleyes:

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Well for me it is kinda difficult to pick a legend from our squad as all of them, I believe will be become a legend one day.

But judging from this season (and the previous)....I'll go for Gattuso, as I had already mentioned in the "who will be our next captain thread". He might sometimes get on the opponents' nerve etc. (well it happens to everyone, even I sometimes do it) but I guess once he has the responsibility of a capitano, he'll shape up and I like his fighting spirit as well.
So in a nutshell I'll go for Gattuso ;)

As for Sheva missing the chance of being a legend....well I'll look at the bright side instead. :)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
i think gattuso as a legend = great....he is such a good player and i love his attitude...gattuso would be great as a captain too...:D

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
caroline_celico said:
hope so....
but after what happens with sheva, i don't think i'll expecting too much from the players....
ricky is my fav also, but it will be a lot easier for us if we already prepare our heart to see he's leaving than expecting to the very end that he will stay but then... he's just go away... :rolleyes:
I just hope that with some time we will forget about this silly declarations and everything will be the way it used to be with ricky :)

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
ACMCEAR said:
Who might be our next legend?
Rino? Ricky? Gila? Kala? Ardemagni? Pirlo? Ibrahimovic (Im kiddin :D )?
where is massimo here?

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambro_forever said:
where is massimo here?

he is good,but not that good for a legend

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
I'll vote for Gila; he's still young and I hope he's going to show more of his Parma form for us.

Kaka - I'll reserve judgement til I see his commitment to Milan.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Torcida said:
he is good,but not that good for a legend

I think he already is LEGEND.

New Legends will be - Nesta, Kaka, Gatusso, Gilardino

And if Valon Behrami joins milan he will be legend also

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila will be next legend

Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KAKA*...Maldini...Gila...
ACMCEAR said:
I just hope that with some time we will forget about this silly declarations and everything will be the way it used to be with ricky :)

I hope so, too.... ;) next legend? maybe KAKA, or GILA... :rolleyes:

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambro_forever said:
where is massimo here?
I i was just saying some names that came to my head...not necesarily only these.
Btw i added a poll with the options you have been posting more. Everything is more funny with a poll ;)

Obviously Maldini isnt here cause he is already a legend and i think we all agree on it. Everyone knows it

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Ricky & Gila probably ..

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
DugiNesta said:
I think he already is LEGEND.

New Legends will be - Nesta, Kaka, Gatusso, Gilardino

And if Valon Behrami joins milan he will be legend also
I agree all of them except Nesta. He had already said he would go back to Lazio after 2008:cry: