The Rumour Commode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Ash- this is a fellow Milan fan speaking: I hear you- I want to steamroll Europe with a top class team. It will happen again in our lifetimes but lets not spend our time moaning about what's wrong. We both know that in the next transfer windows we will have to grab midfielders- even if g doesnt want to.. Our mids will be in wheelchairs.

Most of them (not only the senatores) already are.

Yeah we would all love to roam Europe with a top class team but FOR ME.. I'm happy to just reach the semi-finals this coming season tbh. And I don't see our squad doing that with our current midfield - And you don't really need a brain to figure this one out.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
gareth bale: Date of birth 16 July 1989 (age 22)

Zlatan ibrahimoiv: Date of birth 3 October 1981 (age 29)

bale still has 7 years to not be a champions league flop like ibra

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Considering that they have been making me cringe everytime for the last four years, are you trying to be funny?

Serie A will be easy because our competition is shit

No one is saying go spend 40m or 30m on one player. But there were a whole bunch of alternatives available on the cheap that we didnt/don't go for.

It's like our management is satisfied with our current level and the only way they are gonna invest is if the player is extremely cheap or for free..

We spent a mere 5m this mercato. Are you telling me we are THAT broke that we can't afford to spend more than that?

no we're definitly not broke, but we're just verry verry verryyy cheap! :D but thats just the club we support? it's not the first year we are this cheap, and I repeat is not all that bad, the Senatore still can be verry usefull and you will support them :tongue: another scudetto this year! and CL hopefully a little further as last year, but no Big signing can make us CL winner so

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
"Mola: Milan will only hit late in the afternoon!!!
Mola: "Milan? You work in the shadows"
31/08/2011 15:45 by Emmanuel Hello Article read 651 times

© photo Micri Comunication
"One of the biggest clubs in the Italian league, the Rossoneri are those who work more in the shadows, that is, in a more reserved." Word of Giulio Mola. The signature of the Day , a leading expert on market issues, said that the movements of Inter and Juventus will now know just about everything, but you are still unable to glean a clear direction in which the champions of Italy will act. "If something happens at home AC Milan, will only happen in the late afternoon for the occurrence of very profitable opportunity, I do not think first," said the journalist Football Top 24."
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=60264

Thats good news!

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko

hmmm good point

but bale wont be ever the player ibra is

anyway im not against bale move :)

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'

If Bale stays at Spurs, he might not even play in CL for another 7 years.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi

"One of the biggest clubs in the Italian league, the Rossoneri are those who work more in the shadows, that is, in a more reserved." Word of Giulio Mola. The signature of the Day , a leading expert on market issues, said that the movements of Inter and Juventus will now know just about everything, but you are still unable to glean a clear direction in which the champions of Italy will act. "If something happens at home AC Milan, will only happen in the late afternoon for the occurrence of very profitable opportunity, I do not think first," said the journalist Football Top 24."

Thats good news!

that is crazy

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
THIS IS MILAN!
;)
Imo we will get Balotelli.

mmmh Id like to believe in this but no real stuff emerge today, just journalists speculating on the possiblity of moving for someting not even talking about concrete names...

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
if he gonna bring Bale I will SHUT UP for at least 5 years :D... Swear God that will be the last time I swear at you BALDIE !!!!!

FECK YOU G ... SIGN THE FECKING PLAYER!!!!

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
FECK GUYS....

I am sitting and thinking here... What if Milan offers Tottenham Ballotelli and on the other hand brings Bale in????

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
if we do get balo lets play

------------ibra/binho-----balo/inzaghi-------
----------------pato(ss)/el shaarawy/cassano/dorf-------
--aqua/gattuso-----------mvb/ambro--------boa/urby
----------defence------------
-----------gk----------

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well there's like 2/3 hours left. Let's all hibernate.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Love the delusional optimism:

Taiwo? Not convincing so far

Mexes? Backup

El Shaarawy? Atm just a mere prospect

Aquilani? Massively injury prone and still hasnt convinced at the top level

In the process, we lost Pirlo (Aquilani isnt much of an upgrade) and Flamini and our midfield as a result got weaker. But hey, we strengthened the team!

Senatore midfield FTW!!!

CL here we come!!!

:proud:

Ah, man, c'mon. Our window was not brilliant, but it was still solid. We've done a good job solving two of our biggest problems (starting left-back and center-back backup). And we've done it by bringing in two very good players.

A young one in Taiwo, who's already shown he was indeed a big upgrade (seriously, I disagree he hasn't impressed).

Mexès is a very good defender who has quality to be a starter, despite being backup. Just look at his performances for the French NT. He's not simply a "backup", but a player who'll provide great rotation quality.

And there's still Aquilani. He's known for his injury proneness, but he still managed to play over 30 league matches for Juventus last season. And he has quality. Maybe our midfield did not improve on paper, but I think it didn't get worse. However, on the pitch we might improve. We can't rely just on new names, because Allegri knows how to bring the best from our players.

We have a pretty solid squad, a good coach and some real talented players around. We're not on par with the likes of Barcelona or Real Madrid on paper, but in CL you never know what can happen. Of course I'd like more, but I think we can't be so pessimistic just because of this.

Let the team perform on the pitch. Many times I thought Milan squad was not on par with Inter's last season, but we still managed to win the league beating them twice. And we've done it again in Supercoppa. And despite being a frendly, we've played better against a clearly better (on paper) Juventus side in Trofeo Luigi Berlusconi.

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Thats good news!

:fp:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I doubt we sign any players....

But if we did, the only players that we could sign at this point would be Monty or Lass.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Rumour: Amauri joins AC Milan

"Now very close to missing the market, and working frantically to finish the latest negotiations with AC Milan which could take some chances on the razor's edge. Furio Faithful, known signature of the Corriere dello Sport , he then photographed the possible movements of the Rossoneri in extremis: "There is a loose cannon in the market, anguish Juventus and AC Milan could also relate. It's Amauri that could eventually find a home right at Milanello. "

"So what is the hottest name in optics Milan? "In order, I would say Amauri, Balotelli and then possibly a midfielder. "

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=60285

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
"Now very close to missing the market, and working frantically to finish the latest negotiations with AC Milan which could take some chances on the razor's edge. Furio Faithful, known signature of the Corriere dello Sport , he then photographed the possible movements of the Rossoneri in extremis: "There is a loose cannon in the market, anguish Juventus and AC Milan could also relate. It's Amauri that could eventually find a home right at Milanello. "

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

Shit just keeps gettin' worse and worse

PromoDawg

Primavera
Reaction score

"So what is the hottest name in optics Milan? "In order, I would say Amauri, Balotelli and then possibly a midfielder. "

Please no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule