The Rumour Commode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
What the hell does Amauri give us except excess wages?

Seriously the vice ibra thing is a joke. I'd rather play Pippo than Amauri. I'd rather play Robinho/Cassano w/ no CF thsan Amauri. I'd rather use any permutation of our 5 strikers than amaauri

What is with managements obsession with becoming 07-09 inter? We are stockpiling foewards to play with IBra and a defensive midfield.

Hate it. I didn't want Diarra either, cause we got his position covered. Give me Gago, Biglia, Montolivo, Honda, fuck... pedro leon, don't care. Someone who knows how to use the ball in some way, even if they are a gamble, atleast it's a gamble on a player with talent and right characteristics

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
meh same season as last year. Win Serie A , tank in UCL. Could have been achieved without signing anyone really and just keeping ibrahimovic.

Anyway disappointing mercato. Only hope now is el shaarawy lives up to the prospect that he was meant to be and Aquilani finally has his breakout season like a good italian 27 year old.

C+ galliani. But the opportunity to get back tot he top of Europe with current crop of super stars is quickly fading. I dont think Ibra has the patience to stick around if we dont buy anyone in next summer mercato as well. So probably a C

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How disappointing. I didn't expect anyone, but then I saw 15 new pages in the Rumour Commode only for them to all be bullshit :(

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Well actually amauri would be a very smart buy especially if allegri has intentions to use cassano or robinho as CAM . He would give us size and physical strenght that only ibra has . Plus inzaghi is not 100 percent fit ....

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
meh same season as last year. Win Serie A , tank in UCL. Could have been achieved without signing anyone really and just keeping ibrahimovic.

Anyway disappointing mercato. Only hope now is el shaarawy lives up to the prospect that he was meant to be and Aquilani finally has his breakout season like a good italian 27 year old.

C+ galliani.

Exactly how I feel.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Come on G!!!!

Just sign Montolivo for dirt cheap and make the fans happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

(somewhat ;))

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

Yeah, lol. Really. But has Ibra ever lost the league?

ibra-ajax.jpg
ibrahimovic-juventus-dest.jpg
zlatan-ibrahimovic-juventus-3-zoom.jpg
3a6aa612a4b8e44e40afeb6bfe51e2cb.jpg
ibra_inter.jpg
ibra-nostalgia-inter.jpg
ibrahimovic-barcelona-supercopa-espana-rf_7433.jpg
1645-ibra-milan-win-genoa.jpg

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Well actually amauri would be a very smart buy especially if allegri has intentions to use cassano or robinho as CAM . He would give us size and physical strenght that only ibra has . Plus inzaghi is not 100 percent fit ....

Amauri is a fuckin' training cone, nothing else....

Don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise...

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
gareth bale: Date of birth 16 July 1989 (age 22)

Zlatan ibrahimoiv: Date of birth 3 October 1981 (age 29)

bale still has 7 years to not be a champions league flop like ibra

Gareth Bale: Monkey
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Man

Bale still has many years to find his way back to the zoo.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I thought I would never see the day when we start taking in mediocre Juve's rejects....

:(

Again showing niaveness :proud:

Baggio is first name that comes to mind, no amauri, but clearly on his way out cause of del piero and declining form. But milan have a history of swapping crap with Jube

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I would rather see Kingsley than Amauri. What a fucking joke. Worst striker in Serie A.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Gareth Bale: Monkey
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Man

Bale still has many years to find his way back to the zoo.

but

BUT

He's YOUNGERRRRRRRR.

I need to find my favorite post from summer when someone said 'what if we get xavi, if barca get cesc' someone said 'but xavi isn't as good, he's already 31 how are we suppose to beat bartha with cesc, and thiago!'

FM is fun :D

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Again showing niaveness :proud:

Baggio is first name that comes to mind, no amauri, but clearly on his way out cause of del piero and declining form. But milan have a history of swapping crap with Jube

Read my post again

I said 'mediocre' Juve

Not the Juve of old with Moggi at the helm

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Amauri is horrible. Simply horrible. Injury-prone, thinks he's better than he really is. The striker that doesn't score goals...

I agree with Senatore. I'd pick any combination of our strikers rather than fielding Amauri.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Montolivo or Balotelli.
Its happening. Promise.;)
They're both in Italy, right. Fiorentina have no reason to keep hold of him!

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fuck Inter,fuck Jube and fuck Roma.If Ibrahimovic stays fit all season he will win us a Scudetto again on his OWN.

Even if we sign someone like Montolivo in the last hours,we are still not strong enough for CL.We need somebody like Cesc/Schweini/Nasri for that.Focus on Scudetto,CL is just a bonus.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Amauri is a fuckin' training cone, nothing else....

Don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise...

common he might not be the best striker in serie a , but if we could get him for nothing (or against bonera) i am sure he would help us out .He might not be verstile but as i said he would be the only one capable of replacing ibras physical presence . Plus lets not forget , inzaghi isint fit , ibra tends to lose a bit of his greatness from march to may and pato is injury prone .

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
so when does the market close?

Italian 6.pm.
internationally midnight

?

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Montolivo or Balotelli.
Its happening. Promise.;)
They're both in Italy, right. Fiorentina have no reason to keep hold of him!

I really hope you're right. I don't even want Balotelli, but anything that stops Amauri from coming would be welcome.

Montolivo, however, would be a fantastic addition at this stage of the market...

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
common he might not be the best striker in serie a , but if we could get him for nothing (or against bonera) i am sure he would help us out .He might not be verstile but as i said he would be the only one capable of replacing ibras physical presence . Plus lets not forget , inzaghi isint fit , ibra tends to lose a bit of his greatness from march to may and pato is injury prone .

http://forum.juventuz.com/search.php?searchid=118869

Go through Amauri's thread and hopefully you will be rid of the delusion that he would 'help us out'

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
What the hell is going on at Juve, they're keepin all their strikers!
Amauri, Toni, Iaquinta, Quagliarella, Vucinic, Del Piero, Matri, Giacherrini even.
If we get Amauri, we should pay 2% of his wages as a favour.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Abiatti has more physical presence than amauri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule