The Rumour Commode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
@ Senatore - I understand but most of that isnt even hype from forum fans but from hype statements made by Milan management about these youngsters. There are many of the primavera players that they talk about that never get a look in. The only reason Antonini, Abate and Borriello got a chance was because we were broke.

Many of the players may become good but they talk about many as if they are a year away and many just dont get a look. If they are that good then you would expect them to shine here or wherever they end up.

I am not slagging them, just management and I hope many of them can come through.

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
17 M for Casemiro is way over the top. He is not worth all that.

Also, I think he is better suited to Nocerino role, box-to-box runner than anchor.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
It depends how good he is, and how motivated he is really. Qualities we can't determine.

if you're gonna invest 17 Mil in a 19 year old kid, you wanna make sure a) he has the talent b) he has the mentality.

Or you learn how to develop players.

How much did Muller, Schweinstagger, Kroos cost bayern?
Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Thiago, Busquets, Pedro cost barca?

To develop players you need open-minded management (plus one who is confidant about the manager) and a very bold coach, Wenger, Fergie, LvG come to mind, not sure in this regard about Allegri.

We can sign 10 new and promising talents, which we kinda have already but in the end its upto the coach to integrate them and make it work. So lets see how he does in the near future. Imo, it didnt work out well enough with Merkel, I hope SES92 and the rest work out better.

As for Casemiro, I really hope hes very talented and can prove to be a valuable asset in the next 2 years or so, dont expect him to breakout but at least show that hes capable.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
AC Milan star shot: Oscar!

The Milan is ready to launch an offensive for the 19 year old Oscar midfielder Internacional Porto Alegre . The confirmation comes directly from Brazil and has relaunched the site Lancenet . The latter also states that some observers Rossoneri are in South America to see the player.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lol

it's a circular rotation.

But really, Braida's in South America, we should expect to hear every name there..

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
To develop players you need open-minded management (plus one who is confidant about the manager) and a very bold coach, Wenger, Fergie, LvG come to mind, not sure in this regard about Allegri.

We can sign 10 new and promising talents, which we kinda have already but in the end its upto the coach to integrate them and make it work. So lets see how he does in the near future. Imo, it didnt work out well enough with Merkel, I hope SES92 and the rest work out better.

As for Casemiro, I really hope hes very talented and can prove to be a valuable asset in the next 2 years or so, dont expect him to breakout but at least show that hes capable.

I thought Merkel had a very positive first year... He started 8 games, had a few more sub appearances. Very positive for an 18 year old. To put it in perspective.. Iniesta at 18/19 (02/03 season) started 6 games for barca.

To get that many appearances at that age at a big club, is not easy...

I was on record saying if we plan to sign 2 cm's we should loan him, if we don't keep him. If I knew we'd get Aquilani and Nocerino I'd say keep him. Why couldn't we keep him as another creative option?

So it's annoying... there's some problem with plan and execution. Whether it's galliani, allegri, i don't know...

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
lol

it's a circular rotation.

But really, Braida's in South America, we should expect to hear every name there..

+1

all the prices are probably journalist speculation too.. we never know until someone on either side comes out with a statement..

btw, anyone watches Internacional? (for a review on Oscar)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I still don't believe any of these reports, whether its from italian "experts"(curse them and their existance) or italian new sites like sky/media set wtv.

at the end of the day, all we are going to get in january is montolivo and some no name n00b from some crap youth academy.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Italian youth lack talent, as much as its Milan fault for not developing them, there's also not much to develop, I'm pretty sure if Milan had players like muller/stagger/iniesta/thiago etc coming up the ranks they wouldn't think twice about promoting them and playing them or at least loaning them to proper teams for experience(not serie B)

our only hope from the primavera are merkel and strasser, and both of them aren't even italian, and el shaarawy who is half egyptian.

Milan's only hope is to poach youngsters like pastore/jovetic/pato/casemiro and go for it, unfortunately Galliani was a complete idiot when it came to pastore:fp:

and Milan should def. stop poaching other club's youth rejects like carmona :fp:

Are you kidding me?

Have you even seen the likes of Verdi, Calvano, Valoti, and Fossati play on a consistent basis? I would say they have even more potential than Strasser and Merkel (who you only hype up just because they played with the first team last year). Heck, I would say Calvano is our biggest talent atm and if you had actually bothered to watch him play, you would know why. The kid is a natural on the ball and those DDR comparisions aren't far off if I say so myself. I just hope we don't fuck up (like we usually do) when trying to develop them.....

And a massive L:lol:L! at the attempt to make El Shaarawy sound 'not Italian' only to make your point seem credible....

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Montolivo-Milan, is already done in January

The marriage between AC Milan and Riccardo Montolivo (26) will be done.
And according to the latest rumors collected by the editors of Firenzeviola.it even the white smoke between the midfielder and the Rossoneri will take place as early as next January market.
Fiorentina will be an adjustment to the economy is not too important, but so violates the leadership will avoid losing the player to zero in June.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Former AC Milan player Serginho, currently a scout for Rossoneri, is observing Brazilian offensive midfielder Elkeson (22), currently on a deal with Botafogo until May 2015.

from TMW

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
And a massive L:lol:L! at the attempt to make El Shaarawy sound 'not Italian' only to make your point seem credible....

hah. Born and raised in italy like balotelli.

but of course doesn't count since his name doesn't sound like a pasta topping.

and just cause italy had a bad period developing talent doesn't mean it lasts forever... the germans, dutch, english, germans and spanish all had similar periods. Heck the dutch and english missed world cups for ex.

Point is italy is too football mad, and has too much a culture for it to continue forever. Besides Milan is italy. T hey should always try and take best talents possible, some will make it. Some wont

@Carmona being a club reject. What do you call Fabregas and Pique?

I also think Strasser hype is funny. Born in 1990. Most of kids we're discussing are born in 1993. Where was strasser in 2008? I think he got 1 random appearance for Carlo where he put a red card level challenge in first minute. Legend! :D

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Wednesday 19 October, 2011 PSG look at Montolivo

Montolivo-Milan, is already done in January

Not sure as PSG in the Line here:

Riccardo Montolivo is out of contract in June, so there are reports Paris Saint-Germain are lining up a January bid.

Fiorentina have terminated renegotiation talks with the midfielder and are resigned to losing him mid-season, or for a free transfer next summer.

Milan, Merda, Arsenal and Roma have all been heavily linked with the Italian international.

However, according to TMW the latest club to show interest in Montolivo is Paris Saint-Germain.

Their transfer policy is run by ex-Inter and Milan Coach Leonardo, while they have several faces familiar to Serie A.

These include Javier Pastore, Salvatore Sirigu and Jeremy Menez.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Bartosz Salamon anf Christian Eriksen and Milan midfield for the future

http://www.calcioline.com/2011/10/1...n-e-salamon-per-il-centrocampo-futuro-110200/

The Milan looks to the transfer market in January with interest: a window is definitely interesting for what concerns the corrections and purchases of support, but Galliani and his staff know that the real Major League Soccer and the summer, when designing the balance of the teams .

In addition to test the market to find the most useful immediate grafts Allegri's team, then you look to the future to AC Milan tomorrow.

AC Milan are likely to see a small revolution in the midfield, many key people, who in recent years have made ​​the history of the Milan team, are in fact out of contract (Seedorf, Gattuso, Ambrosini, to name just three) and even if you do not society has the will to renew and what are the demands of the players in question.

What is certain is that with the new course of financial fair play, but Milan will try to reduce costs, namely the salary of those players who are no longer able to offer a maximum level of contribution to the team.

The current average age of gamers is that Milan will also look around to find young people interesting in which to invest, in the light of new cycle of victories under the leadership of Allegri.

And just like for the young midfielder Christian Eriksen of 'Ajax , born in 1992, value-priced (ask the Dutch under 15 million). AC Milan could count on the help of Mino Raiola, on good terms with Ajax.

On Eriksen but there is competition from other European teams (Arsenal by Liverpool from Manchester United to Real Madrid ), as well as some involvement of Juventus, in addition, given the recent performance in the Champions League , the price of the player could undergo an increase.

Also for the midfield like Bartosz Salamon of Brescia , 20 year old Polish midfielder has already come under fire for many serious company A. Salamon is a player to be used as records of midfield, which is not above entries without the ball. For the young, the Brescia already asked about 10 million euros , will have to wait for this June and see the competition (in particular the Naples ).

AC Milan could also take co-ownership and leave to mature for another year in a smaller team.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I like this pair, great future planning from Milan if they can pull it off :thumbsup:

agreed.

I like Salamon a lot.

Anchor players like that are rare. You can really count them on 1 hand and considering odds of De Rossi, Schweinstagger, Essien, Yaya are slim, best to get a young one and groom him.

I worry since brescia chairman doesn't like us and Barca and even Madrid are said to like him.

Like it's been said before Casemiro, reallyfits mezz'ala role more. Sort of what we HOPE Boateng can be at full potential

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

Have you even seen the likes of Verdi, Calvano, Valoti, and Fossati play on a consistent basis? I would say they have even more potential than Strasser and Merkel (who you only hype up just because they played with the first team last year). Heck, I would say Calvano is our biggest talent atm and if you had actually bothered to watch him play, you would know why. The kid is a natural on the ball and those DDR comparisions aren't far off if I say so myself. I just hope we don't fuck up (like we usually do) when trying to develop them.....

skillzzzz come from him being egyptian :lol:

don't really care about what you just said, I'll be delighted if I'm wrong, but I don't see it.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Can Dhorasso or someone italian, who knows better explain to be Brescia's relationship with Milan. Specifcally Luigi Corioni (their chairman)

I know Brescia fans love Milan and vice versa. But Corioni is not a fan of berlusconi.

For ex. over the summer Corioni sold 50% of Lorenzo Tassi (born feb 12, 1995) to Inter for 2.2 mil, when Milan had na equal offer. He was identified by Moggi's crew as 1 of best prospects in italty in a decade... hailed as 'new baggio. One of youngest players to ever make a serie A debut at end of last season.

This worries me, because Salamon looks great prospect, but we could have difficulties dealing witH Corioni.

What I didn't know until now was Corioni used to work for Milan in early 1990s. Probably a friend of Farina and enemy of Berlusconi.

And incase you want to facepalm a little-
In 2007, Brescia President Luigi Corioni asked Milan to buy half of the registration rights of Marek Hamsik for £3m, the offer was turned down and £4.5m were spent instead on Emerson.

(the only positive is we've learned from our errors are are attempting to buy every promising kid we can now... we just need to develop them)

Some insite woudl help.

God politics in italy and related to football is annoying.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Galliani: "We have a great staff. We do not need anyone" 10/20/2011

t 'a brilliant Galliani, what comes to microphones' Mediaset Premium' at the end of the match against BATE Borisov:

"I'm happy because we are recovering all - he said -. We were missing many players but the media did not understand and I angry because of this.

With less accidents we can play with everyone, both the league and the Champions. "

Two wins against Viktoria Plzen and precisely Bate, suffered so much more important as a draw with Barcelona:

"Frankly, we were lucky in Barcelona in many ways - Galliani admits - though in the first minutes, in addition to goals from Pato, we also had a couple of options for scoring. Barça Then we did not see the ball but when it is possible that signs of a corner you can draw. And 'two years running that bad with the draw - continued the Rossoneri chief executive - we caught twice this year, the Real and Barcelona, ​​in short, we are not lucky. Currently we think of the Blaugrana. Before we go to Minsk, they go to Prague, where we present the same points to a direct confrontation, it becomes interesting, because we would have the opportunity to offset 0-0 or even 1-1. Be a good match. "

A good AC Milan, then, that, according to Galliani, requires no special adjustments, even in the middle of the field:

"In tonight's midfield lacked Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf and Flamini - observes - We do not need anything, just to recover a couple of injured players. Today also lacked Pato and Thiago Silva. If there were any, there would be plenty of problems for the coach but a great choice on the bench. We have a very good staff. "

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

Bring on Monty you you You &@#$#@&@&$&$#&@&@&#&$&#@&!&#&#&$&$ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
brilliant words by the man who rejected hamsik to sign emerson.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we really have quite alot of midfielders....

kpb, aqua, nocerino, mvb, seedorf, gattuso, flamini, emanuelson.....yet we don't really have a true trequartista... I'm hoping for a player like Ganso or Kaka... Since we have a Non-EU spot still open, you can bet on the fact that we will sign a Brazilian player, but whether it be an AM or a defender remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule