Best failed transfer saga so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xAcMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
no just ses .. buy Tevez and pastore

Yeeees!!! They are so consistent :thumbsup: el shaarawy isnt and he will never be, to old meh dont want. I hate him, he is italian, great talent, everyone likes him, low wage and doesnt want to leave. Sell Asap sell sell sell !

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
No worries

We will just sell Balotelli, Boateng, Zapata, and Traore to solve that problem :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

that's a relief, thought we would lose that famous milan family atmosphere.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Hmm.. ok so Thiago it is:D or Ericksen..

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I don't like Honda I prefer Kazuchika Okada :o

image.jpg

TS33

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Where's that Futurama "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" meme when you need it?

This commode is four pages in and already more ******** than the one that was evidently sucked into a black hole for being ********.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
i just read that we are willing to sell half of paloschi's contract for thereau hahah
look at the players we're linked with
tevez/thereau/diamanti

youth project MY ASS

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Sell Ses and bring back Mesbah!

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I am not up to date with all things Chievo,but isn't Thereau 30 or 31? Have we ditched the youth project?Hopefully this is just media bs.

Speaking of Media bs, La Gazzetta dello Sport links us with Honda again.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Or .. u just stop talking out of your anus about players u know a shit about.

so knowing about players means knowing that Dzeko hasn't got a EU passport? cool.. that's real football and player appreciation :thumbsup:

xAcMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
so knowing about players means knowing that Dzeko hasn't got a EU passport? cool.. that's real football and player appreciation :thumbsup:

Sell El Shaarawy asap ! Sell him sell.

Serres calzio now, why should we sell him to get all those players? Pastore is incosistent and not better than El. Tevez is no longterm solution, dzeko is no longterm solution too. They all get more money and arent as loyal as him. Also there is no need to sell El Shaarawy to get Honda or tevez because we have enough money even if we dont sell him.

Keep El Shaarawy and get someone like tevez & thiago (a good midfielder for about 20mil) and sell the useless fuck robinho, bukkake..

That would be serius calsio molto molto

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
What's the latest news re: Astori and Ogbonna?

I heard Ogbonna's going to Juve in order to stay in Torino...or something like that.

I ALSO heard that since Max is staying Astori will likely come to us because 1. Relations with Max 2. Former Milan and still supports us.

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Youth project doesn´t mean that we want to field 11 players under 22. Every team needs experienced players and currently we only have Montolivo, De Jong, Pazzini and Mexes, who are either injured/come back from injury or only joined the club recently.
On top of that none of these players played at the highest level on a constant basis so we are in desperate need of some experience.
I don´t count Bonera, Antonini and so on because i´m sure nobody wants to see them on the pitch anymore.

Of course we don´t need Thereau (i´d rather get Paloschi back) but someone like Diamanti would suit as very well if we want to play 4-3-1-2 since Saponara is not ready to be a regular starter.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
i would be against the selling of el sharaawy!! EXCEPT if we were to buy the likes of Isco/Alcantara/Reus kind of players
if we're buying tevez and pastore with the sale of el sharaawy, id say hell no
It was ses hes first full season in serie a and he carried us on hes shoulders! remember the goal vs cska? how did y'all feel when he scored that goal?
cant believe u people want him gone

:star: but he's impossible, expensive and we've never been linked with him

Reus---Balotelli is just too much

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

you must have the allegri problem, you hate it when players start in their actual position.

LOL no I meant that we need someone better there.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
astori is shit man, it was because of hes stupid timing tackle italy conceded a penalty
i wouldnt want him near us

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
bonera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> astori

fuck off astori

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Keisuke Honda: "I still have 6 months left of my contract with CSKA Moscow, but my intention is to leave the club now."

Keisuke Honda: "I really hope that I can get to leave CSKA Moscow this summer."

Milan, Liverpool, Sevilla, Schalke 04 and Fenerbahçe are interested in signing Honda, according to reports from Russia.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
honestly this is the worst commode start ever .

some of the posts are just ridiculous .I can't believe you guys are talking about selling SES especially after what he did for in the first half of this season.there is some serious bullshit posts at the moment so i'll break it down for you

1 - for all those that think selling Ses would mean spending big on other players I ask you to look at the sales of Thiago Silva,Ibrahimovic ,kaka,shevchenko .what the fuck makes you think that any money would actually be spent by this club and although some of you say we aren't arsenal well if we sell all our best players and buy rubbish we are

2 - and when we sell Ses and bring in guys that either have no ties to this club or are 30 years old and will either leave or retire in 1 - 3 years therefore having no value ...what will we do then .

honestly where in our history does it show we spend money well when selling players and when will we ever get a chance to build in attack like this again

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Galliani: "Jherson Vergara will replace Yepes. And Cristante will replace Ambrosini."

Galliani: "Saponara will replace Bojan Krkic."

Galliani: "We're in talks with Flamini. If he will join Inter? If he doesn't extend his contract then he can do whatever he wants."

Galliani: "Milan want to keep El Shaarawy, and he also wants to stay at Milan."

Galliani: "Petagna will be in Milan's first team until January at least."

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
sorry if previously posted:
-Russian Newspaper Izvestia reports that Milan want to buy Keisuke Honda in the summer as a replacement for Kevin Prince Boateng.

GDS-Milan might look to get Honda on a free in January but he wants to leave Russia in the summer.

-Milan likely to offer €5m a year to Tevez :g:

-Corriere reports that Napoli want El Shaarawy.They had earlier offered €30m in January
(Fuck Napoli!)

-According to SportItalia Milan made a Loan+option to buy (€5m+10m) offer for Alen Halilovic.

Milan tried to buy Astori by including Fossati & Comi in the deal but Cagliari want Money :fp:

Agree with Sage, fuck off Astori!

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
and it seems torino are going full bad ass on Jube with Ogbonna so now we should step in an take him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule