• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
They won’t post their Italian stallions like Calabria, Gabbia, Tonali in a graphic for a while with Pioli coz we ain’t winning shit with that shit coach. Probably going to end up posting Kalulu, Leao, Bennacer, Vranckx, Origi and Messias huddling with Mike and Tomori in the bench for the next CL game. :lol:
They seem to not put Giroud or Theo on losses either 🤔

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
View attachment 15053
These player are all out of contract in summer. If we have no money, why Maldini doesnt took a look at some of these players for the summer ?
I mean Firmino - Thuram - Laimer - Asensio - Ndicka - Soyuncu
More than half are gone. Firmino is extending, half of Europe is after Thuram, Laimer already signed with Bayern, Asensio is Suso 2.0, Soyuncu is off to Atleti, Tielemans will probably stay in epl..Ndicka is an interesting choice, maybe Kamada so some people here can jizz all over the place :D

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My only justification was that the takeover froze the summer market. But I’m completely dumbfounded as to why we didn’t intervene in January.

A backup GK and a DM at the very least would have taken this team a long way

I’m as dumbfounded as you at this point
Only explanation is they hate Pioli and want him the fuck out.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Yes, pep would totally come to a broke ass club
We can offer him the chance to rebuild his image ....if he can win without being bankrolled then he will finally achieve GOAT status!!!

Take on the challenge Pep :proud:

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I hope we can sign Ndicka in this commode.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
001efb6d945d2b42bfd4c2ee8aaece0c.jpg

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imo Leao should usually play because of obvious quality, but the state of the contract extension must not be a reason to play him or not play him.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Not a good sign. Leao probably won't renew if he keeps scapegoating him.

But damn bro, you couldn't resize that? That screenshot is almost as huge as your anus.
sorry bro next time i make sure i resize it

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am forcing myself to believe it. We do have the money. It's a fact. Either Gerry is r.etarded or we have some restrictions. I choose to believe that a person who made billions by himself can't be that stupid.

Billions?? Cardinale is supposed to have a net worth of 200 mil. That's what CR7 makes in a year now!

Last edited:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli putting probably one of our best players on the bench, then plays 352 with Messias as cm, calabria as rwb, and Gabbia as defender. Where is even the logic ?
Man even my 60 year old neighbour who knows nothing about football can field a better team.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I never thought I would say this...but if Pep leaves Man City we need to scoop him up.

No more Pioli :fp:
So a girl who looks like Anjelica Ebbi's identical twin sister is going to walk up to me and tell me that she is a big fan of me and my humor and has been craving my cock for over a decade.

Just as I was pondering my response to this she hands me a signed and dated consent form from my wife with an end note that I deserve this as the best husband ever and once I get it all out of my system, she'll join us with a Brazilian girl she knows I'll like...

The above scenario will happen as detailed to me about twice in this month of February 2023 before Pep comes to Milan

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, pep would totally come to a broke ass club

So a girl who looks like Anjelica Ebbi's identical twin sister is going to walk up to me and tell me that she is a big fan of me and my humor and has been craving my cock for over a decade.

Just as I was pondering my response to this she hands me a signed and dated consent form from my wife with an end note that I deserve this as the best husband ever and once I get it all out of my system, she'll join us with a Brazilian girl she knows I'll like...

The above scenario will happen as detailed to me about twice in this month of February 2023 before Pep comes to Milan

It's either jail or broke Milan

Make your choice Pep and Leaf's wife :o

Status
Not open for further replies.