• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
With the thread title in question, I wanted to ask? There are no females in this forum currently posting? Not gonna lie, when I joined I always thought @Wild was a female, he gave me that vibe especially with his avatar and all.
Bitch it was always the hot female sig.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I really hope Wild won’t take offence, it’s what I really thought when I initially came across his posts. Maybe I was just being an idiot that doesn’t know how to read people and all.

Only when I started to get more familiar with this forum is when I realised he was a guy. Plus he had a female avatar for a long time. Obviously I’m not saying if you have a female avatar it means you’re a girl. Ash has a female avatar as well but for me it’s clear as hell that he’s a guy. With Wild I just wasn’t too sure, maybe it was his posting style and stuff I guess?

Again I’m not trying to offend anyone at all, I’m just saying how I saw things at the start.
hush-shhhh.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Lol! I knew sumbody wud say this... just didnt think it'd be you.
This thing with Rafa is just crazy - if Pioli doesnt want to play him from the start whatever (I understood what he was trying to do in the derby) but we need to get the renewal done.

You get the renewal done or you sell him and unlike Kessie and Gigio we know they couldve gotten good money and a desirable destination so we are at the point now that you have to renew even if you are overpaying. We have shown our hand time and time again and we dont seem to learn.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
This thing with Rafa is just crazy - if Pioli doesnt want to play him from the start whatever (I understood what he was trying to do in the derby) but we need to get the renewal done.

You get the renewal done or you sell him and unlike Kessie and Gigio we know they couldve gotten good money and a desirable destination so we are at the point now that you have to renew even if you are overpaying. We have shown our hand time and time again and we dont seem to learn.
I agree with every fecking word! Im mad abt it myself. The sheer fecking incompetence of management

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
obviously....just drawing a "stupid"/dark comparison with Haller, who recovered from that faster than Maignan's Calf injury.
Amputate it and get the fecker one of those high tech (given our pocket, maybe not so advance one) bionic leg

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: i'm not gonna post the picture i want to. since i already a "dark" post today
rose-mcgowan-gun.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The forum needs some love song
The sadness level is too high

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

You just don't understand Piolisimo. When you have a star player that is the current MVP of the league and his contract is running down.... you bench him to increase the value!

Simple Math GIF - Simple Math - Discover & Share GIFs

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It’s February now, anyone here still stupid enough to think Leao is renewing?
Me :o
Hope springs eternal.
I might be an eeyore fuck but I try to hope for a better day.
One day Milan will be back to the top, or at least where we were in the 2000's (second to Madrid)
One day I'll get to fuck two big booty Brazilian women*

*Fuck you @Allan_Sombrero

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
At this point I don't understand how this is different from the banter era. The only difference is getting young nobodies instead of finished veterans.
The thing is....Thiaw, Adli, CDK and Vrancx have all shown flashes of potential.

But we wont see what they are really capable of as long as that bald fuck is in charge.

How the fuck are young players gonna get their teeth cut in if they keep getting dropped after a good performance.

Thiaw has a really good performance - dissappears for ages

Adli has a decent performance - gets dropped to the bench again

CDK plays brilliantly one game - gets dropped for the next game

Vrancx makes one mistake - gets dropped for the next game.

And now we can add Leao, our best player to that mix too

In the meantime, Pioli's favorites continue to get starts despite playing rubbish game in game out.

Maldini needs to grow some balls and sack Pioli. He needs to ask himself if he wants a youth project or not. Because if he continues to keep Pioli, dont give us BS about this being a youth project.

The longer Pioli is on the helm, the more Maldini shares the blame for our current situation.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
It's just like many things go to the wrong direction at the same time.

So long, commodore

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The thing is....Thiaw, Adli, CDK and Vrancx have all shown flashes of potential.

But we wont see what they are really capable of as long as that bald fuck is in charge.

How the fuck are young players gonna get their teeth cut in if they keep getting dropped after a good performance.

Thiaw has a really good performance - dissappears for ages

Adli has a decent performance - gets dropped to the bench again

CDK plays brilliantly one game - gets dropped for the next game

Vrancx makes one mistake - gets dropped for the next game.

In the meantime, Pioli's favorites continue to get starts despite playing rubbish game in game out.

Maldini needs to grow some balls and sack Pioli. He needs to ask himself if he wants a youth project or not. Because if he continues to keep Pioli, dont give us BS about this being a youth project.

The longer Pioli is on the helm, the more Maldini shares the blame for our current situation.
Adli decent and CDK brilliant are stretches, at least if you mean the games I think you do.

Kalulu (22) or Gabbia (23) instead of Thiaw (21), Brahim (23) or Pobega (23) instead of Ali (22) or CDK (21) and so on ... that's not anti youth. For us playing with half a squad of U23 players claiming that Pioli is not good with young players really is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule