Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We could get Haaland in the summer market season and Pioli would still bench him for Olivier Giroud
And he'd be correct. No one wants to watch Haaland semi-r.tarded Tom from 'Tom & Jerry' looking ass

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Parisi is as close as we can get to Theo in an Italian, besides maybe Spinazzola. If we don't want an Italian then there's a ton of cheaper options out there, but Parisi is a good option if he's ok sitting on the bench for a long time and if we can get a good deal. I don't want to be in a situation next season where Theo gets a bad injury and we're forced to play Calabria LB or something.
1678708038241.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't know, I'm not a native English speaker, lol.
It's just I never seen that word being used the way RBaggio are using it. Usually I see people say crushed is whan one team beat another by several goals margin like Liverpool 7-0 Man U or those annoying merda fans right after supercoppa match. You normally don't say crushed when you only manage to draw (or lose in case of napoli) those matches.
At least, that's how my previous understanding of "crushed" means
Team positivity:

1678708865296.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Why can't Leao, as a winger, doing such a simple but effective thing like "cutting inside"?

It's always the more he dribble, the more he's drifting wider ☹

Because when he cuts in he’s extremely predictable and his dribbling actually isn’t good in close space.

He’s about as useful as Messias when he cuts in.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Nieuw logo én nieuwe naam voor Internazionale | Buitenlands voetbal | AD.nl
A.S. Roma - Wikipedia
Atalanta B.C. - Wikipedia

Laughing steve harvey GIF on GIFER - by Agamardana

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Its fixable but it depend of what version of MMM we will have next season.
Am affraid another bad market painted with idiotic nostalgia will break our back.
Agreed. We can’t afford another disastrous market. But let’s get top 4 first otherwise we’re back in deep shit

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Because when he cuts in he’s extremely predictable and his dribbling actually isn’t good in close space.

He’s about as useful as Messias when he cuts in.
That's exactly my question. Why doesn't he work on that weakness.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Fun fact: Piatek plays for Salernitana

Funner fact: he hasn’t scored in 12 consecutive games

I remember he skinned KK on his debut, not sure what happened to him after. Fell off the face of the earth

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Fun fact: Piatek plays for Salernitana

Funner fact: he hasn’t scored in 12 consecutive games

I remember he skinned KK on his debut, not sure what happened to him after. Fell off the face of the earth

I thought he was going to Bayern or something? 🤣🤣🤣

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[...]

Why can't Leao, as a winger, doing such a simple but effective thing like "cutting inside"?

It's always the more he dribble, the more he's drifting wider ☹

Maybe it's a bit of a hot take, but after two thirds of a season I think it's save to say that Kvara has the superior technique to Rafa. Just look how he carresses the ball, stops it, moves it, dribbles with it in close space, how simple and Messi-esque it looks. Leao hasn't that. Leao has his physique and speed. In open space, he's literally unstopable. Like a cheat code. No comparision to no one, not Kvara, not Vinni, and probably not even Mbappé. That's where Leao is supreme and thrives. However, at least in my books, the player with the better technique oftens has the better shooting abilities. Kvara excells Leao easily, even compared to MVP-2022-Leao.

Another thing where Kvara excells Leao is how easy it is for Kvara to focus and stay in the game for 90 minutes. That's to me where Leao has his biggest flaws. In the Tottenham game last week for example I couldn't really say if Leao is playing or not for 80 minutes. And then - BOOM - two chances created out of thin air by simply using his body and speed. That's where you can see all of Leaos shier talent. But he still hasn't figured out how to stay in the game when the teammates around him aren't constantly feeding him. That's when he developes the passeger syndrome. He seemed to have made big steps forward last season when he rightfully earned that MVP award. Back then he carried this team quite literally, but this season with this contract discussions messing with his head, I fear he's again back to "I'll give you 10 godly minutes per game and disappear for the rest of it"-Leao.

I mean watch a Napoli game and you'll see Kvara tiressly roaming all the pitch and staying sharp and focussed for almost the entire game. It's crazy. Right now he's easily superior to Leao. It's a more tough comparision when you compare this Kvara to last seasons Leao. One is more technical, the other more physical, it's a quite even comparision in my books. What Kvara has tho is the luxury of a world class format striker - Osimhem - on his shoulders and pulling the weight together with him. That's what you could say in defence for Leao. However, when Leao and his agent keep asking super-star-wages, then I guess it's fair to expect from Leao super-star-performances on a way more consistent base than what he's showing now.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
You are no fun during the day :lol:

Ouch... Lol x

I thought we were friends... What's your predictions for tonight then bro?

Diaz and CDK goals incoming... Ibra and Leao assists... 3-0 win for Milan!!!

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Ouch... Lol x

I thought we were friends... What's your predictions for tonight then bro?

Diaz and CDK goals incoming... Ibra and Leao assists... 3-0 win for Milan!!!
I think we are gonna grind a 3-1 ugly win & we will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule