Not open for further replies.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I believe up to now kvara is the biggest regret of Paolo
If only he listen to Kaladze

Next time Kakadze calls Paolo best pick up lol... But you can't, won't win them all.

Kvara will be a bigger miss if Leao doesn't renew, till then... Let's move on, it is what it is...

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Next time Kakadze calls Paolo best pick up lol... But you can't, won't win them all.

Kvara will be a bigger miss if Leao doesn't renew, till then... Let's move on, it is what it is...
Kvara should have replaced Rebic.
But MMM seems too loyal & too nostalgic to our players which could fuck their career & ours.

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was watching napoli last game and when i saw kvara goal i was like oh shit man he is so good why cant leao cut inside like him...i envy napoli

Of our new transfers only thiaw proved himself and we are waiting every game for theo to do something

most of our attack chances comes from him

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Sigh, lets get on the same page here. I asked for an example of the hypocrisy he was describing. I don’t need you to send me one of the thousand of links you’ve more than likely bookmarked. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m from the Midwest, I have lots of friends with conspiratorial ideas and gripes about liberalism. There are crazy people on the left and there are crazy people on the right and there are crazy people who consider themselves to be centrists. My point is that what is defined as “woke” isn’t at all in relation to the origins of the term.
You asked for an example and I gave you an example. No I didn't have anything bookmarked....as mentioned "off the top of my head"
The hypocrisy is palpable and apparent.....There are 'protected classes' among the woke...and there are ppl you can abuse in any way you want and it's fine.

If it were Muslims, cat ear lady wouldn't DARE talk about them that way and you know it.
If it were black ppl (in general), she wouldn't dare talk about them like that.
If it were LGBT ppl...see above.

But Christian ppl?
Fine. They're the majority. They have privilege etc.
If you can't see/acknowledge this then you're a massive fucking hypocrite too.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Mind you giroud misses those kind of chances regularly. And origi did that just last week against tottenham
All tap-ins. You're not making any point.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe it's a bit of a hot take, but after two thirds of a season I think it's save to say that Kvara has the superior technique to Rafa. Just look how he carresses the ball, stops it, moves it, dribbles with it in close space, how simple and Messi-esque it looks. Leao hasn't that. Leao has his physique and speed. In open space, he's literally unstopable. Like a cheat code. No comparision to no one, not Kvara, not Vinni, and probably not even Mbappé. That's where Leao is supreme and thrives. However, at least in my books, the player with the better technique oftens has the better shooting abilities. Kvara excells Leao easily, even compared to MVP-2022-Leao.

Another thing where Kvara excells Leao is how easy it is for Kvara to focus and stay in the game for 90 minutes. That's to me where Leao has his biggest flaws. In the Tottenham game last week for example I couldn't really say if Leao is playing or not for 80 minutes. And then - BOOM - two chances created out of thin air by simply using his body and speed. That's where you can see all of Leaos shier talent. But he still hasn't figured out how to stay in the game when the teammates around him aren't constantly feeding him. That's when he developes the passeger syndrome. He seemed to have made big steps forward last season when he rightfully earned that MVP award. Back then he carried this team quite literally, but this season with this contract discussions messing with his head, I fear he's again back to "I'll give you 10 godly minutes per game and disappear for the rest of it"-Leao.

I mean watch a Napoli game and you'll see Kvara tiressly roaming all the pitch and staying sharp and focussed for almost the entire game. It's crazy. Right now he's easily superior to Leao. It's a more tough comparision when you compare this Kvara to last seasons Leao. One is more technical, the other more physical, it's a quite even comparision in my books. What Kvara has tho is the luxury of a world class format striker - Osimhem - on his shoulders and pulling the weight together with him. That's what you could say in defence for Leao. However, when Leao and his agent keep asking super-star-wages, then I guess it's fair to expect from Leao super-star-performances on a way more consistent base than what he's showing now.
Team positivity:
1678712875521.gif

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kvara should have replaced Rebic.
But MMM seems too loyal & too nostalgic to our players which could fuck their career & ours.

I believe this thought process has been addressed a few times with the question "would he have accepted a Leao back roll and limited minutes?".

We truly and simply dont know if he would have come if we'd made an offer... He's exploded, Napoli will cash in, make a MASSIVE profit, Kvara orphans will greet, buddy up with other orphan's and bash management.

Would Kvara be great if we got him, no doubt, but we didn't... I'm chill ✌️

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I'm not here dumping on Leao tho. Kvara has the better technique IMO, Leao has his physique and speed. Both have insane super star potential. That Leao isn't as focused as Kvara is hardly debatable tho. Always been his biggest flaw and I don't think my positiviy force brothers and sisters disagree with that :)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not here dumping on Leao tho. Kvara has the better technique IMO, Leao has his physique and speed. Both have insane super star potential. That Leao isn't as focused as Kvara is hardly debatable tho. Always been his biggest flaw and I don't think my positiviy force brothers and sisters disagree with that :)
Well now they cant because its obvious that he isnt even the best LW in the league.
I was frowned upon by 90% of positivity force because i said Vini > Leao.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know I would love to see Rafa in a nonterrorist system

Rafa under Spaletti playing off of players like Lobotka, Osimhen, Anguissa

Right now it's just him running at whole teams hoping one of Giroud's headers finds him on the way

For the record, I think it's probably too late for Rafa to reach that Mbappe/Vini level. He had a pretty erratic path to Milan and at Milan, he's been trained by a butcher. Odds are he will always lack that final decisiveness

But even if he stays at this level he's a mercurial talent and well worth the salary he's asking for

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
All tap-ins. You're not making any point.
My point is he would be the best finisher at milan. It’s doesn’t even take that much to be one, considering our horrible attack

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I mention Kvara , Kerkez , Kess & other MMM fuck ups that doesnt mean am stuck on those names but rather expecting MMM to learn from their mistakes & hopefully come back stronger.
I want the MMM that squashed Donna & his fat agent.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I just don't know... We honestly really don't know what happens behind closed doors. What the players are really like, how close or far away from the first team players are.

This isn't defending Pioli on this subject, but bare in mind that Lulu and Thiaw hit the ground running. Depending on which camp you're in it's good timing and correct management, or players were injured and hands were tied.

Until we get a proper look at Adli and Vranckx we simply don't know anything.

I hope they start to see the field more in these coming weeks/months. If ready and a good standard the team benefits massively.

If they flop... Either way, one half of the forum will see their stance backed up and be happy.

But as always, Milan prevails ♥️🖤♥️🖤✌️
True, we don’t know anything.
That even applies to everything we discuss here. Transfers and all “oh we missed out on this player because of 2M” and we run with those facts. not knowing other details, player will to play in another league, agent’s request,ls, salary request….We just speculate.

Though, on this subject, the coach has been here for a while now, and through his words and actions we know his way of operating.
And that’s unfortunately more on the conservative side.
Of course he’ll always be “right”. Play “stand in” players who don’t elevate the team in place of these young promising players … lose points and when injury crisis happen they’re magically ready.
He’ll always have 100% record …it’s like “I knew it” after the fact.

I believe if this CB little crisis that forced Thiaw in had happened in October, he would have somehow been ready to contribute…and least more than those playing above him like Gabbia (lol I try not to throw any player under the bus because it has nothing to do with them…it’s the coach’s choice)

we’re not talking of primavera with 0-5 pro games under their belts…players like Adli and Vranckx have been playing Pro football for 2-3 seasons in top 5 leagues. Kalulu is the only one whose “observer’s” status could have been justified because he was pretty much a primavera player. 0 pro minutes.

I didn’t follow Vranckx particularly, but Adli has been doing his thing for a few years, playing in one of the worst teams in the league…some see that as some diminishing factor “his team got relegated”, I go the opposite way. Because that means you’re playing every week vs teams “stronger” than your team , with stronger players. performing vs PSG Lille Lyon Marseille and others…to me, that’s a plus.

This team BADLY lacks a playmaker. personally, if I had any player who has some characteristics to fill that hole, even a primavera player, I’d try him at least.

I’m sure if they get a run of games because of injury crisis. They’d be ready to at least contribute positively. and Pioli would keep his “100%” record of know the right time to use them.

With all that said, FORZA MILAN !

BobbySwizz

Primavera
Reaction score
:kalulu2:

Ok, so we agree Sportiello and Thuram on free are obvious. Thuram will be tough since half of Europe are after him, but he seems perfect for us.

Loftus-Cheek you don't like as part of the midfield trio? Seriously? He's a tank with great feet! Next to Tonali and Bennacer he really fits the AM type profile we want, who can do dirty work and still carry the ball in tight spaces. For a player that's attainable on a good deal, really don't see anyone coming close to bringing what he can deliver.

Okafor instead of Rebic. Not the same crazy energy, but he's a lot better on the ball and can play many roles up front. On his last year, we can get a good deal. He's 22. Seems like a smart, level headed guy, so fits Maldini's psych profile.

Parisi is as close as we can get to Theo in an Italian, besides maybe Spinazzola. If we don't want an Italian then there's a ton of cheaper options out there, but Parisi is a good option if he's ok sitting on the bench for a long time and if we can get a good deal. I don't want to be in a situation next season where Theo gets a bad injury and we're forced to play Calabria LB or something.

Let's agree first on what we need to get:

GK (Sportiello looks like a done deal)
LB backup
CM
LW (Rebic replacement)
CF

I don't think we're going after a RW unless we replace Saelemaekers or Messias, and revert to 433/4231, and decide CDK is never RW.
I'd throw Emanuele Valeri's name up for potential Theo backup. Not a sexy name but he is Italian and free in the summer from Cremonese

Thuram and Sportiello - yes. I'd be satisfied with Okafor as well or exploring the option of Bamba for free (doesn't hurt including free options lol). Bamba can possibly back up both wings if he would accept that role. I will always harp for Ludovic Blas being bought. He's a versatile player that I think could give us what Brahim on a good day has given us at minimum
Probably wishful thinking but I'd like to see Chaka Traore worked into the squad.

You didn't mention CB but Omeragic would be a solid backup CB I think. Or if there is a way to snatch Caleb Okoli from Atalanta for a reasonable price so that we have another Italian in the squad

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
If we signed Kvaradona, how many games do you think he would have started under Pioli?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he preferred Messias at RW over him
😂 Probably.

But I think we’d only buy if Leao was to leave last summer. And we’d play Rebic as first choice until he eventually got injured before he gets the starting spot.
But if by Miracle, Rebic would stay healthy for the first half of the season, Kvara would be his sub. Or at most they’d do rotations like with Rafa 2 seasons ago.

Anyway he wouldn’t be “trusted” to have the impact he’s having at Napoli.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You know I would love to see Rafa in a nonterrorist system

Rafa under Spaletti playing off of players like Lobotka, Osimhen, Anguissa

Right now it's just him running at whole teams hoping one of Giroud's headers finds him on the way

For the record, I think it's probably too late for Rafa to reach that Mbappe/Vini level. He had a pretty erratic path to Milan and at Milan, he's been trained by a butcher. Odds are he will always lack that final decisiveness

But even if he stays at this level he's a mercurial talent and well worth the salary he's asking for

I agree with most of that, asking for over 7 basic though is optimistic... He really does need to deliver more, but does need support to do it.

I'd love him to just agree to the supposed 6.5 that's on the table. Then hope our summer mercato sees us buy some players that can assist and be assisted by him.

Diaz and Messias with tree is NOT the answer, they're all back up material at best, but that's another conversation.

But yes, with better players beside, Infront of him, Leao shine more as the spotlight isn't just on him.

He has a couple of months to make his intentions clear and sign, or be sold though...

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I understand people skeptical about cdk because of his production and some hate him because of being tall, handsome and white.
He is going to be very good for us in future it’s so obvious. He is going to be tank like Tonali who might need to be pushed like young Rafael.
Lmaooo
He is nothing of that sort
Just because he is white doesn’t make him handsome

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe it's a bit of a hot take, but after two thirds of a season I think it's save to say that Kvara has the superior technique to Rafa. Just look how he carresses the ball, stops it, moves it, dribbles with it in close space, how simple and Messi-esque it looks. Leao hasn't that. Leao has his physique and speed. In open space, he's literally unstopable. Like a cheat code. No comparision to no one, not Kvara, not Vinni, and probably not even Mbappé. That's where Leao is supreme and thrives. However, at least in my books, the player with the better technique oftens has the better shooting abilities. Kvara excells Leao easily, even compared to MVP-2022-Leao.

Another thing where Kvara excells Leao is how easy it is for Kvara to focus and stay in the game for 90 minutes. That's to me where Leao has his biggest flaws. In the Tottenham game last week for example I couldn't really say if Leao is playing or not for 80 minutes. And then - BOOM - two chances created out of thin air by simply using his body and speed. That's where you can see all of Leaos shier talent. But he still hasn't figured out how to stay in the game when the teammates around him aren't constantly feeding him. That's when he developes the passeger syndrome. He seemed to have made big steps forward last season when he rightfully earned that MVP award. Back then he carried this team quite literally, but this season with this contract discussions messing with his head, I fear he's again back to "I'll give you 10 godly minutes per game and disappear for the rest of it"-Leao.

I mean watch a Napoli game and you'll see Kvara tiressly roaming all the pitch and staying sharp and focussed for almost the entire game. It's crazy. Right now he's easily superior to Leao. It's a more tough comparision when you compare this Kvara to last seasons Leao. One is more technical, the other more physical, it's a quite even comparision in my books. What Kvara has tho is the luxury of a world class format striker - Osimhem - on his shoulders and pulling the weight together with him. That's what you could say in defence for Leao. However, when Leao and his agent keep asking super-star-wages, then I guess it's fair to expect from Leao super-star-performances on a way more consistent base than what he's showing now.
I see you watched Total Fred yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule