Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli is a fucking garbage coach but Maldini and Massara are fucking rubbish at their job.

How much money have they wasted on signing flops in the last two seasons?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Not really going to touch the signings.

But renewing Pioli without seeing this season out was really poor.

bill0621

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why play Bennacer and Diaz together against an ultra physical Udinese side? Almost all their players are double the size of Bennacer and Diaz. It’s really embarrassing to see how Bennacer was bullied around in midfield.

I was initially angry to see a 41 years old Ibra playing 70 mins, then I start to understand the reason when I saw Origi and Rebic’s performance. Giroud is the only functioning CF when have.

Reaching UCL next season is increasingly becoming an impossible task, but even without CL football next season, I think Poili still won’t be fired. It’s really sad to see the brand of football we have been playing and constantly outclassed by small Serie A teams.

Milan fans have been simply amazing throughout the season, and we really deserve more than this.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Why play Bennacer and Diaz together against an ultra physical Udinese side? Almost all their players are double the size of Bennacer and Diaz. It’s really embarrassing to see how Bennacer was bullied around in midfield.
before you go to work on monday morning, drink 2 pints of vodka. just see what happens

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
If Kjaer comes in Thiaw will be benched. We don’t really have another defender with Tomoris attribute.

He was poor on multiple occasion, but there’s no way you can tell me Bennacer’s pass was a good one in our own half so he certainly didn’t do Tomori favors either. This guy is already shaky af, we need players who tidy things up not introduce more “chaos”

I agree. Bennacer has been underperforming since he came back from injury and he doesn’t fit in our system without Kessie. He can’t play in the 2 man midfield. Tonali/Krunic offers more balance.

I still think a 3-man midfield is the way to go and I think Bennacer could fit in there, but if Pioli doesn’t see that then I’m afraid it’s bench time. And I’m a huge fan of Bennacer and the way he plays, I think individually he’s a great player. But if you can’t fit the system, then it’s too bad. Either the coach changes the system (he should) or he adapts. He couldn’t.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
If you check the big teams now they generally have competent back ups. Players they play in high stakes games without worrying. No reason it would be different with us.

Yeah we won’t necessarily have a world class alternative to Theo but a Jankulovski level player would be immense. FBT has no place in this team. There is no point in a player who if you play him in a CL encounter, our chances of winning go down dramatically.
I see what you’re saying. But if you remove Benze/Mbappe/KDB, each of those teams is going to drop off significantly also

I think the issue, perhaps more than FBT, is that we over rely on Theo. Our right side is sterile

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
——————Giroud
—————Leao-Adli
——Tonali-Krunic-Bennacer
Theo-Tomori-Thiaw-Kalulu
———————🦅

For the love of God, give the people what they want.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

Same old problem all season long.

Especially whenever Tonali/Bennacer play.

I don’t like 3ATB, I don’t like a 2 man-midfield.

We played 2 matches with a 4-3-3 this season. (If you think it’s a 4-2-3-1, but with a more defensive CAM, be my guest it’s the similar anyway)

We won 2-0 vs Juventus and 4-0 vs Salzburg, arguably our best matches this season along with Atalanta.

This squad screams for a balanced 3 man-midfield. It’s been painfully obvious all season long. Pioli realised it last season and we won scudetto when he benched Diaz for Krunic.

I don’t even want to talk about our offensive build up play which is pathetic to say the least. Does Pioli ever tried implementing passing regime in his training?

Rossonero10

All Star
Reaction score
Thank god my ufc parlay of leon+gaethje hit….covered the 4 lost bets on milan I had

I don’t think pioli should be sacked but dear GOD stop drinking so much pioli..please
Didn’t think Leon had it in him. Very impressed.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
If they don’t make the top 4 then Pioli’s time is for sure up.

I think they’ll hire one of these 4 in the summer: Conte, Luis Enrique, Pochettino or the real cheap option, Shevchenko. I think everything is setting up for Conte though. Especially after he lashed out at Tottenham today.
Fuck Conte. He’s an asshole and has Juve Blood.

I want a forward thinking European coach. Not some Italian dinosaur

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I don’t see how 4-3-3 solves our static offense issue.

If anything, it will introduce more defensive issues when we struggle to get going
Honestly getting a new coach will solve a lot of things.

We look atrocious in all phases.

January wasn’t the blip. The 2 good performances we had in February was

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Pioli is a fucking garbage coach but Maldini and Massara are fucking rubbish at their job.

How much money have they wasted on signing flops in the last two seasons?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
It’s the role of the TD to appoint and/or fire the coach. Can’t sit here and blame only Pioli and absolve Maldini of blame

It’s a pity really. We had a fantastic foundation last year. We had some great things going on. We were also getting in better shape financially.

A few good investments and we’d be in a really strong position right now. Really, quite a pity. Its annoying

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I have a sudden realization. Even I overrated Bennacer. Pioli is going to end Ismael’s career if he continues with double pivot no question about it. It’s beyond any doubt when he starts with Tonali without Kessie or Krunic’s muscle we rarely get a win.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know Ibra is seen as "past it" and "done", but to me he realizes the problem with our build up. He dropped back very deep and sacrificed not having a target man essentially forcing Leao and Salad to make something happen themselves, but the trade off was that we don't see our CBs inching up the field because everyone is standing around and watching with nobody linking up play. We got countered in the past games when we start playing like that so hats off to Ibra for at least recognizing that and trying to protect our backline.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have a sudden realization. Even I overrated Bennacer. Pioli is going to end Ismael’s career if he continues with double pivot no question about it. It’s beyond any doubt when he starts with Tonali without Kessie or Krunic’s muscle we rarely get a win.
Like, why did he start Bennacer and Tonali together today? Tonali and Krunic have played very well together…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule