• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Jesus we should have kept pirlo and signed Montolivo and surrounded with runners like Conte did. Me and Galliani were wrong on pirlo.

Grazie pirlo for 2 Cls.
Having Leonardo as bridge coach was horrific along with dinho as our superstar. Ibra signing was fantastic.

I enjoyed Beckham’s first stint I have never done 180 so fast I didn’t like him because of Manu and hype. But what a man, what a professional. That Europa league was fun.

That Portsmouth crowd was wild :lol:
Pirlo was done here - going through the motions.

As soon as we were dumping him he got all in his feelings and proved he could still play but I doubt we would've gotten that production out of him.

Wreaks of a certain NFL drama queen

LordMilanese

Primavera
Reaction score
Sandro Tonali, interviewed by Massimo Ambrosini, released these statements to the microphones of DAZN:

His role on the pitch when he was a child:

"I started as a striker, then as time went by I moved back and became a midfielder."

The comparison with Pirlo:

"They told me when I was in Brescia, it had become a bit heavy to bear."

On his idol as a child:

"The first football shirt they gave me was that of Lampard from Chelsea. Then many came from Milan."

Being a Milan fan:

"My support for Milan stems from my father. He always followed Milan, he also went to away games. He was a huge fan, he was one of the curva. He was always tense when Milan played".

On the first time at San Siro:

"My first time at San Siro was a 1-0 Milan-Chievo with a goal by Seedorf in the last minute with a shot into the top corner. I followed Milan as a fan, I would not have never thought of playing for the club with the Rossoneri shirt".

His arrival at Milan:

"In the summer of 2020 I had talked a lot with my mum, my girlfriend and my agent, I dreamed of Milan. The first days were a frenzy. The first year was difficult: dividing being a fan and player it wasn't easy, but after a period of adjustment I made it. At the beginning it was a burden to wear this shirt, I was in a place where I had to try not to disappoint. I was scared, I came from Brescia, everything was different, I too changed with difficulty and with some obstacles, but with Pioli's help I overcame everything. I talked a lot with the coach, he helped me a lot. And now he's doing the same with other players who are experiencing what I've been through. I never thought I'd fail, playing with an empty stadium helped me in the beginning."

The second year:

"I felt more confident and this gave me great strength. Being in charge then gave me further confidence. At that moment I realized I had made the leap in quality. I don't forget the first months at Milan, but since second year I brought out what I had inside".

On Maldini:

"He did so much to bring me here, both him and Massara. I will always be grateful to them".

De Ketelaere's form:

"It's normal, it's the same thing that happened to me. He was paid a lot, he was hired to resolve matches and he's paying for the pressure of being in the spotlight. He's a great player that he needs to find confidence again, we have to help him. One match has to go well and then we'll see the real De Ketelaere."

Leao's form:

"He's a special guy, he's good both on and off the pitch. He's a player who needs two men to be marked. When he lights up, we're on goal in a second. He can always do it, maybe he's not having the continuity of last year, he needs to be stimulated. He has great talent, he's the strongest and he must always put this quality on the pitch."

On Ibra:

"I want to play against him in training, it stimulates you to play against him. When I win practice matches I make fun of him. Every time you lose he slaughters you".

The January crisis:

"In 5 minutes of Milan- Roma the castle we had created collapsed. I still haven't been able to give myself an explanation. I think back to the training sessions of that period and I don't understand how it's possible. We have always trained 100% , then we got to the game and we lost confidence, we were too fragile. The cure was to get back to winning and playing again with courage. We haven't forgotten that month, we studied it and we took small things that must always be kept with us. It's It was madness to have those 7-8 games, two or three can happen, but seven is too many".

On the change of form and the three-man defence:

"After being used to playing man against man it wasn't easy to change everything. But in such a delicate moment it was the turning point, it's a decision that helped us. We didn't play our usual football , but we were more confident on the pitch."

The Champions League:

"We all know it's the best competition you can play. Last year we failed because we could have done it more. With Atletico Madrid at home we were dominating, then the red came. We failed because we are Milan and we can't go out in the group stage. We haven't set ourselves a goal, but we are ambitious and we want to play free of head and legs."

On what he would ask Saint Lucia for the season finale:

"The Champions League final. To win it clearly...".

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Imagine we got Hamsik and Witsel... Just think about that for a minute "cry" lol

Edit* and Tevez

This is what Allegri said back then:
As, Mr.Allegri pointed out the description of “Mr.X”, Witsel fits perfectly as he has a lot of hair on his head and is exactly 1.83."
Braida was in Luik, to watch Witsel before signing him, Witsel tackled Wasilevski a broken leg, Witsel went off the field crying as he didn't intended to. The deal fell through.

One of the two and Tevez would have never sent us into the banter era...

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Also, Giroud as a bargaining chip for David....

Oooooooooh no I didn't haha.

Look I love Oli, but if he's signing for that sort of money, we REALLY need to be seeing the back of one or both Ibra and Origi!

bullard

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fusiproe is the type of guy who applies for a Mea Meloni fucking challange, expecting an intense and hardcore session only to not get erection in his dick, and embarass himself in front of the whole world. There are some really strong Cuckoldoglu vibes there.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

As soon as we were dumping him he got all in his feelings and proved he could still play but I doubt we would've gotten that production out of him.

200w.gif

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa

Without him was horrific and it pushed juve to another level

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Iftar is passed, let yourself go. :D
Or save it until the sight of the next moon.
He wudve been my 3rd Ballon at Milan. As you all know I manifested Kaka to Milan, I also strongly believe I did the same with Sheva, Utd were in for him at the time so I lifted my hands up to the heavens in supplication that he may join Milan.

Ganso & Pedro are 2 wounds to my soul. Beautiful, beautiful players (Pedro b4 the leg break).

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Also, Giroud as a bargaining chip for David....

Oooooooooh no I didn't haha.

Look I love Oli, but if he's signing for that sort of money, we REALLY need to be seeing the back of one or both Ibra and Origi!

If we sign giroud then we should sell origi and not renew ibra. Our striker hierarchy should be
1-transfer
2-giroud
3-colombo

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes - but he wasn't going to be that Juve player here.
Pirlo's last yr & a half at Milan was terrible... a defensive mid who just walked abt on the pitch. Juve had players who cud cover his shortcomings & take advantage of his long range passing... we didnt!

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Without him was horrific and it pushed juve to another level
Because senators were never replaced.
Pirlo wasnt even our best midfielder.
Bitch player with bitches fan club.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
View attachment 16674

I need someone to tell me if any of this is worth it for a first time experience or should I just buy normal tickets lmao.

They’re expensive but would it be worth it? What if Piolito delivers a disasterclass and we lose ffs
I took the authority experience and it was useless. Basically you're paying all that money for a meal worth 10% of the fee and you'll get to eat it at the same table with strangers. I was really disappointed and felt ripped off. My friend and I laughed at it and said at least we're paying Milan.

The seats were good though, but you can get those seats without buying an "experience".

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

He's ok to be a sub... but he can no longer start games, unless they are cup games (not CL cup).

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
“Maldini and Massara have been excellent over the last few years because Milan [owners] spend nothing. They are doing so today and did the same it with the previous owners. Paolo, Massara and Pioli are working miracles, but now owners can no longer hide,” said Vieri.

“They have to clarify their targets. Maldini and Massara are able to sign players thanks to the scouting, their experience and their connections in football. Maldini in particular is listened and respected by every club in the world and has been able to sign players that others wouldn’t even be able to near.”
Vieri & Paolo are close friends and also partners in 1 or 2 businesses

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Gianluca Di Marzio has just told Sky (via MilanNews), Milan have reached a verbal agreement for the renewal of Giroud after today’s meeting at the headquarters.

The Rossoneri’s offer to the player is worth approximately €3.8m net for next season plus bonuses and the Frenchman was ‘delighted’ with it, so his entourage accepted the terms there and then.

First time I’ve heard someone being “delighted” with our offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule