Staff member
Reaction score
We are all OnlyFans :b:

05d42cdd95c40888cdee742a404e0188.jpg

Previous commode

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inter are an old team. They always drop off in the second half and their coach knows this. I still say Thiaw MUST be given a proper chance. He's got all the attributes we need. His cameo tonight was very good Lukaku had to foul him to get past him tonight. If he fails after his opportunity fine but we can't judge him from the bench. I've noticed that we lose a LOT of duels now. Duels we would have won otherwise but this is the result of overplaying these guys. VRANKX is another with anger in his play. Our guys are tired and they are already undersized. Rotation is VITAL with our style. Liverpool is learning this the hard way as well. They also have a ton of injuries AND stingy management like ours along with a similar style of play. Props to Tata today he improved but Mike is sorely missed. Pioli had better get Vrankx and Thiaw in there soon and go 4 3 3.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Last year Pioli was good with his player selection and substitutions (e.g. trusting in Kalulu when Kjaer was injured, dropping Brahim from the starting lineup, alternating between Tonali, Kessie, Bennacer.. those sort of decisions)

This year he has lost his mind, showing trust to many players who offer nothing (Gabbia, Saelemakers, Messias...etc.) and not integrating any of the new young players.

Also the way the ball moves is sluggish. You have to wonder what is he giving them in training? They look bad physically and technically.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The scenes when Benny, Mike, Ibra and Tomori return and we get some W’s and people will blame the injuries

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jesus fucking christ this pioli interview

he's blaming everyone but himself

is maldini not speaking to the media? i never took him for a coward

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm so pissed at Pioli right now. The answers are right in front of him. Give me Thiaw and Kjaer for one game. Even in games against smaller sides our guys are not street smart in the duels. We need more niggling fouls to disrupt opponents. We seem content to close down or overcommit and lose the duel. The press is gone. Conversely when pressing we allow the players to see passing options and stand a couple steps off giving them opportunities to break the press. Haven't seen that kind of fear in our play since Inzaghi was coach. In other pressing teams they would rather foul before allowing the press to be broken (see Fernandinho in Mancity). We play too clean almost and the opponents know it. We need the nastiness back. Give Benny, Vrankx and Tonali in the mid.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What happened to Tonali?
He was always grinta merchant. Useless without benacer. He should be only used as dm runner with 2 technical mids to cover them. But we have professionals in charge. So they know better.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Pioli believes Milan are not yet ‘mature’ as he explains formation and selection choices​

AC Milan head coach Stefano Pioli believes that his side did not defend badly in the derby defeat to Inter but were ultimately left to rue another set piece goal conceded.
Milan went into the game against their city rivals having gone six without a win across all competitions but they were unable to stop that run as they lost 1-0 to the Nerazzurri, making it two defeats to them in less than two weeks.
Inter had been knocking on the door before they took the lead in the 34th minute, and it was no more complex than an in-swinging corner whipped towards the near post that Lautaro Martinez steered goalwards having got himself free.
After the game Pioli spoke to DAZN to give his thoughts on the performance and what was yet another damaging result for his side in their quest for the top four, with his comments relayed by MilanNews.

Surprised by the performance?
“Clearly we wanted to be more compact and we waited more for our opponents. We conceded something and defended badly. We had to dribble more, because we had the chance and we were often outnumbered. We didn’t improve our centre of gravity in the first half. It was a difficult game. We found ourselves unprepared on set pieces once again. We did better offensively in the second half.”

How complicated was it to switch formations?
“It wasn’t complicated. Even the lads worked with the right conviction during the week. Clearly we haven’t been compact and solid in defence lately. We believed that these were the right positions to face Inter. Our mistake it was not being able to dribble and move the ball and this forced us to play a lot of defence in the first half.”

Have you given up your creed?
“As a coach, I have a clear view of the situation. I am certain that if we had played our usual brand of football, we’d have struggled even more tonight. We have lost something from then, we were more solid today and can build on that, but also need to be more aggressive and attacking.”

What must Leao do to become a starter again?
“Leao has enormous potential. The choice to play with two closer strikers was to put Inter’s defence in difficulty. Leao has to be active throughout the game and he’s a player we bet on a lot. The choices I’ve made are the best for what I saw during the week: Leao doesn’t have the characteristics of two vertically close strikers.”

What happened?
“The negative matches have robbed us of our confidence and conviction as it is normal: we are not yet such a mature team, with some absences and others not at their best. We need to start again from tonight even if it is a defeat in the derby and that it hurts morally. But tonight we found solidity and determination that can help us get back to our levels.”

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He was always grinta merchant. Useless without benacer. He should be only used as dm runner with 2 technical mids to cover them. But we have professionals in charge. So they know better.
The annoying little cunt barella was styling on him the entire match.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Pioli believes Milan are not yet ‘mature’ as he explains formation and selection choices​

AC Milan head coach Stefano Pioli believes that his side did not defend badly in the derby defeat to Inter but were ultimately left to rue another set piece goal conceded.
Milan went into the game against their city rivals having gone six without a win across all competitions but they were unable to stop that run as they lost 1-0 to the Nerazzurri, making it two defeats to them in less than two weeks.
Inter had been knocking on the door before they took the lead in the 34th minute, and it was no more complex than an in-swinging corner whipped towards the near post that Lautaro Martinez steered goalwards having got himself free.
After the game Pioli spoke to DAZN to give his thoughts on the performance and what was yet another damaging result for his side in their quest for the top four, with his comments relayed by MilanNews.

Surprised by the performance?
“Clearly we wanted to be more compact and we waited more for our opponents. We conceded something and defended badly. We had to dribble more, because we had the chance and we were often outnumbered. We didn’t improve our centre of gravity in the first half. It was a difficult game. We found ourselves unprepared on set pieces once again. We did better offensively in the second half.”

How complicated was it to switch formations?
“It wasn’t complicated. Even the lads worked with the right conviction during the week. Clearly we haven’t been compact and solid in defence lately. We believed that these were the right positions to face Inter. Our mistake it was not being able to dribble and move the ball and this forced us to play a lot of defence in the first half.”

Have you given up your creed?
“As a coach, I have a clear view of the situation. I am certain that if we had played our usual brand of football, we’d have struggled even more tonight. We have lost something from then, we were more solid today and can build on that, but also need to be more aggressive and attacking.”

What must Leao do to become a starter again?
“Leao has enormous potential. The choice to play with two closer strikers was to put Inter’s defence in difficulty. Leao has to be active throughout the game and he’s a player we bet on a lot. The choices I’ve made are the best for what I saw during the week: Leao doesn’t have the characteristics of two vertically close strikers.”

What happened?
“The negative matches have robbed us of our confidence and conviction as it is normal: we are not yet such a mature team, with some absences and others not at their best. We need to start again from tonight even if it is a defeat in the derby and that it hurts morally. But tonight we found solidity and determination that can help us get back to our levels.”
Pioli is mature. He did a Tattoo on his hand of 19th scudetto.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pioli is mature. He did a Tattoo on his hand of 19th scudetto.
That was the most provincial thing I’ve ever seen. Grown man getting tattoos of trophies like one of these new Gen Z players who paint their fingernails.

Knew he was a degenerate when I first saw him. Elderly man walking around with tattoos. Mentally, he’s not from the old school era. Too much soy milk in his diet.

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Na he's just gotten no rest along with the rest of the starters. It's easy to shit on him in poor form but we know full well he's far better than what he's shown recently. This goes for many others as well. But the injuries together with Pioli refusing to rotate is also a massive factor. Our style is so demanding that without a sufficient bench it will inevitably break us.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I give Pioli two more matches, considering the past accomplishments, the age of many players and how the whole situation is delicate. After those two succesful matches he has to consistently do a lot better and get us the CL, if not I call Maldino. There is no excuse for a league winner.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli can't turn this around .Milan is losing precious time .This is a race for top 4 place ,and we are in the worst form in the league!

I hope they have someone as transitional coach. Worst time to be in the worts form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule