Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
People talking about Pioli s tattos rn. 99% of you jizzed this summer when the team returned and saw the tatto and heard Maldini we are going for 2nd star. 6 months later you blame the man’s tatto. This is getting unreal in some ways

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You know the next match against Torino isn’t gonna be easy. Juric has Pioli’s card marked. Gonna be a shithouse performance from that rascal’s team that will look to sap us of energy from the first minute. Baldy just needs to play 4-3-3 until the end of the season.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every one agrees Torino is massive, if he loses I think he has to go, the rest depends on the manner of the performance but I’m hoping for a win then top 4 is back on

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I give Pioli two more matches, considering the past accomplishments, the age of many players and how the whole situation is delicate. After those two succesful matches he has to consistently do a lot better and get us the CL, if not I call Maldino. There is no excuse for a league winner.
Torino just beat tough Udinese. And Totenhem beat City. Imagine Kane and Son against our defence ,lol. Son vs Calabria , Kane vs Kjaer.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
People talking about Pioli s tattos rn. 99% of you jizzed this summer when the team returned and saw the tatto and heard Maldini we are going for 2nd star. 6 months later you blame the man’s tatto. This is getting unreal in some ways
What would you do if you saw your grandpa get a tattoo of his bingo victory? You will call him provincial as well. :PThinking:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Torino just beat tough Udinese. And Totenhem beat City. Imagine Kane and Son against our defence ,lol. Son vs Calabria , Kane vs Kjaer.
Yea he put himself in a tough spot

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

Pioli believes Milan are not yet ‘mature’ as he explains formation and selection choices​

AC Milan head coach Stefano Pioli believes that his side did not defend badly in the derby defeat to Inter but were ultimately left to rue another set piece goal conceded.
Milan went into the game against their city rivals having gone six without a win across all competitions but they were unable to stop that run as they lost 1-0 to the Nerazzurri, making it two defeats to them in less than two weeks.
Inter had been knocking on the door before they took the lead in the 34th minute, and it was no more complex than an in-swinging corner whipped towards the near post that Lautaro Martinez steered goalwards having got himself free.
After the game Pioli spoke to DAZN to give his thoughts on the performance and what was yet another damaging result for his side in their quest for the top four, with his comments relayed by MilanNews.

Surprised by the performance?
“Clearly we wanted to be more compact and we waited more for our opponents. We conceded something and defended badly. We had to dribble more, because we had the chance and we were often outnumbered. We didn’t improve our centre of gravity in the first half. It was a difficult game. We found ourselves unprepared on set pieces once again. We did better offensively in the second half.”

How complicated was it to switch formations?
“It wasn’t complicated. Even the lads worked with the right conviction during the week. Clearly we haven’t been compact and solid in defence lately. We believed that these were the right positions to face Inter. Our mistake it was not being able to dribble and move the ball and this forced us to play a lot of defence in the first half.”

Have you given up your creed?
“As a coach, I have a clear view of the situation. I am certain that if we had played our usual brand of football, we’d have struggled even more tonight. We have lost something from then, we were more solid today and can build on that, but also need to be more aggressive and attacking.”

What must Leao do to become a starter again?
“Leao has enormous potential. The choice to play with two closer strikers was to put Inter’s defence in difficulty. Leao has to be active throughout the game and he’s a player we bet on a lot. The choices I’ve made are the best for what I saw during the week: Leao doesn’t have the characteristics of two vertically close strikers.”

What happened?
“The negative matches have robbed us of our confidence and conviction as it is normal: we are not yet such a mature team, with some absences and others not at their best. We need to start again from tonight even if it is a defeat in the derby and that it hurts morally. But tonight we found solidity and determination that can help us get back to our levels.”

Get him out of my club now.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every one agrees Torino is massive, if he loses I think he has to go, the rest depends on the manner of the performance but I’m hoping for a win then top 4 is back on
What if we draw though? :monto:

Still an improvement technically

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’d much rather take this moment of pain than the hole we used to be in with bullshit owners and on the brink of collapse when idiots on here used to criticise those who called it how it was as they always thought they knew better. Bullies who thought it was an overreaction-it absolutely wasn’t. If nothing else this club is a lot steadier financially than it has been and that’s something to at least be thankful for

Last edited:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What if we draw though? :monto:

Still an improvement technically
He possibly still keeps his job, it depends on the performance perhaps but slowly and steadily we need to just take the pain to build form. My gut feel is we draw tbh

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He’ll have until the Tottenham game. Too little time for a new coach to prepare between Torino and Tottenham.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What would you do if you saw your grandpa get a tattoo of his bingo victory? You will call him provincial as well. :PThinking:
So a bingo win in terms of emotional/working acomplishment is the same thing as a Scudetto for an italian coach ? Damn i saw some of your comments and you are delusional. If i would coach or play for this team and won the Scudetto/CL i would tatto it on my body not because i saw other doing it but because is a memory i will always want to look up at to and even taking it with me in the grave. So if mu grandpa would tatto his bingo victory i wouldnt care less if thats what made him happy. U are probably an 80’s stuck brain farted person stuck in that time. Tattos, hairstyles, boots or the way a footballer/coach dresses does not count when it comes to performances. So if u wanna take it on Pioli do it on anything beside appearence, tatto or some other non sense stuff.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I’d much rather take this moment of pain than the hole we used to be in with bullshit owners and on the brink of collapse when idiots on here used to criticise those who called it how it was as they always thought they knew better. Bullies who thought it was an overreaction-it absolutely wasn’t. If nothing else this club is a lot steadier financial than it has been and that’s something to at least be thankful for
Congratulations, here’s your financial scudetto

1675637817877.jpeg
Campioni d’Italia.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We not doing top 3 this week or mods lackin/slackin?

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So a bingo win in terms of emotional/working acomplishment is the same thing as a Scudetto for an italian coach ? Damn i saw some of your comments and you are delusional. If i would coach or play for this team and won the Scudetto/CL i would tatto it on my body not because i saw other doing it but because is a memory i will always want to look up at to and even taking it with me in the grave. So if mu grandpa would tatto his bingo victory i wouldnt care less if thats what made him happy. U are probably an 80’s stuck brain farted person stuck in that time. Tattos, hairstyles, boots or the way a footballer/coach dresses does not count when it comes to performances. So if u wanna take it on Pioli do it on anything beside appearence, tatto or some other non sense stuff.
1675638014614.jpeg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli sticks around then Leao and Theo are for sure gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule