• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Also big love to you all especially @Curupira, Ashish, congo, MB, qaas, jasper, necromancer, Wesley and any OG I'm forgetting about. it was really fun to share a platform with you all but unfortunately I haven't been able to stay active due to me being an old fuck.
Saaage <3
When we needed you the most you vanished :head:

The forum has been crazy the past 3 years.
I never thought we would get people that think like epl fans in here, but that’s exactly what happened.
they been humbled the past month though

Btw hope everything in life is good 🙌🏾

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I'd have sent Diaz back, and Messias, not signed Origi... Buy CDK, loan with obligation for Berardi. Bosman Belotti and Dybala.

You get 3 proven Serie A players, that would have allowed us to get close to that second star... I feel the ball was dropped for whatever reason, but I hope/think MMM can learn.

Mistakes have been made, but I do feel we have the tools to stop the rott and climb back into that CL spot... After today I'm just thinking how different things could have been.

I for one do think Maldini can turn this around, or he'll walk out due to false promises from Gerry. He's not untouchable, but I believe in his qualities and I respect him, he is human though and none of us are perfect.

Tomorrow's a new day, and we move forward, always, Forza Milan ♥️🖤♥️🖤
Messias was the one that got me.
-Right then and there I knew the window was going to be rough but kept holding out hope.

4th place and we see what corrections will be made.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli had to actually manage this season unlike last season when he was Ibra’s assistant. Now that Ibra hasn’t been around he’s showing that he’s clueless.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
-Right then and there I knew the window was going to be rough but kept holding out hope.

Yeah, it made absolutely no sense to me... Spend his fee paying Ziyech's wages, or as a loan fee towards Berardi... But it is what it is, I look forward to the Ziyech and Berardi rumours in the summer 🤣

I really hope parde has some sort of epiphany and tries CDK at RW, and Messias can ride the bench thinking about his wonderful time with Milan.

I have absolutely no ill will towards Messias, or Diaz, but what a waste of money and time, despite the occasional bright spot... The bad outweighs the good!

I'll hope they can contribute between now and the end of the season... But I know they'll be a source of frustration more so haha...

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

I'm still hoping for better than 4th place I don't want Milan to stumble over the line if they can find form in the remaining fixtures 2nd or 3rd are very plausible. But corrections to the squad in the summer are pivotal to the progression of Milan and Red Bird need to play their financial hand in making that happen.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I ain’t gonna lie, I was coping with the theory that we were going to flip Messias to Monza. :proud:
What was bizarre for me was to play Messias in MF today when even SaeleMaekers was a better fit as he has more attributes for that role than Messias has. What was worse is Pioli had better options still for that idea such as CDK, Adli, Vranckx or Calabria. Messias was lost in that role he has no idea how to play it.

But lets hope the idea of 3-5-2 has now died along 4-2-3-1. And Pioli understands 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 is a better fit for the players he has at his disposal.

edit: and the sooner mike returns the better.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
@Qaas hmmm

download.jpg

vs

download-1.jpg
This is insane actually.
Am gonna do something about it, trust

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Also big love to you all especially @Curupira, Ashish, congo, MB, qaas, jasper, necromancer, Wesley and any OG I'm forgetting about. it was really fun to share a platform with you all but unfortunately I haven't been able to stay active due to me being an old fuck.
Sageeeeeee love you

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What was bizarre for me was to play Messias in MF today when even SaeleMaekers was a better fit as he has more attributes for that role than Messias has. What was worse is Pioli had better options still for that idea such as CDK, Adli, Vranckx or Calabria. Messias was lost in that role he has no idea how to play it.

But lets hope the idea of 3-5-2 has now died along 4-2-3-1. And Pioli understands 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 is a better fit for the players he has at his disposal.

edit: and the sooner mike returns the better.
Only thing I can think of is Messias can score if he is put in certain situations.

It’s not like we have cohesion other places, so Messias as cm didn’t surprise me at all

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
It's so saddening (yet funny) when match thread is erupted when we're finally made a shoot on goal! 😂

*without a goal, of course

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
The back 3 lineup is not an issue for me. My issue is the 5. 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 suits us better. But hell even the 3-5-2 isn’t horrible if we played Saele as RWB, Leao + CDK/Giroud/Origi. But Leao had to play.

Then in the middle it should have been Tonali, Krunic, Pobega/Diaz or even CDK. Not fucking Messias.

All I’m asking is that we stop using guys like Messias/Diaz or even Pobega over guys like Vrancxx/CDK/Adli. If it was players like old Seedorf/Gattuso I’d understand, but not this average clowns. That’s my biggest frustration. We know the limits of players like Diaz/Messias etc. we don’t know the limits of Thiaw/Vrancxx/Adli. And CDK is clearly a talented player who has been looking better lately, yet he’s not playing. I don’t understand.

It’s not just the tactics, it’s the personnel issue, he doesn’t know who to put in the adequate position. I’m dumb fool but even I know Saele should be the one as RWB, he’s literally perfect for that role. Playing Calabria there was a weird. That’s the problem with Pioli. Then he wants to play haram ball counter attacking football. The strikers? Exhausted Giroud and Origi. And benching Leao in a derby, what message does that send? He has lost it completely.

Last season he saw Saele playing badly, he put Messias which was somewhat acceptable. Tonali blossomed and he started him in the XI immediately benching one of Kessie/Bennacer. Diaz shit? Play Kessie, didn’t work? Playing Krunic. Worked wonders. Build the Kalulu/Tomori parternship. Again all good. Last season he wasn’t stubborn.

This season he is. He’s become too arrogant for his own good. He’s not integrating our new players. At least CDK should have been integrated properly

That’s why I want him out. His tactics don’t make sense anymore.

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pioli: “The negative matches have robbed us of our confidence and conviction as it is normal; we are not yet such a mature team, with some absences and others not at their best. We need to start again from tonight even if it is a defeat in the derby and that it hurts morally. But tonight we found solidity and determination that can help us get back to our levels.”

Please, let’s see that newfound solidity and determination against Torino. We desperately need 3 points against them.

1675647098398.gif

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Only thing I can think of is Messias can score if he is put in certain situations.

It’s not like we have cohesion other places, so Messias as cm didn’t surprise me at all
Bold I agree with Pioli hasn't given others enough opportunity to prove they have cohesion in areas where Milan need it.
The back 3 lineup is not an issue for me. My issue is the 5. 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 suits us better. But hell even the 3-5-2 isn’t horrible if we played Saele as RWB, Leao + CDK/Giroud/Origi. But Leao had to play.

Then in the middle it should have been Tonali, Krunic, Pobega/Diaz or even CDK. Not fucking Messias.

All I’m asking is that we stop using guys like Messias/Diaz or even Pobega over guys like Vrancxx/CDK/Adli. If it was players like old Seedorf/Gattuso I’d understand, but not this average clowns. That’s my biggest frustration. We know the limits of players like Diaz/Messias etc. we don’t know the limits of Thiaw/Vrancxx/Adli. And CDK is clearly a talented player who has been looking better lately, yet he’s not playing. I don’t understand.

It’s not just the tactics, it’s the personnel issue, he doesn’t know who to put in the adequate position. I’m dumb fool but even I know Saele should be the one as RWB, he’s literally perfect for that role. Playing Calabria there was a weird. That’s the problem with Pioli. Then he wants to play haram ball counter attacking football. The strikers? Exhausted Giroud and Origi. And benching Leao in a derby, what message does that send? He has lost it completely.

Last season he saw Saele playing badly, he put Messias which was somewhat acceptable. Tonali blossomed and he started him in the XI immediately benching one of Kessie/Bennacer. Diaz shit? Play Kessie, didn’t work? Playing Krunic. Worked wonders. Build the Kalulu/Tomori parternship. Again all good. Last season he wasn’t stubborn.

This season he is. He’s become too arrogant for his own good. He’s not integrating our new players. At least CDK should have been integrated properly

That’s why I want him out. His tactics don’t make sense anymore.
I suspect you will have to tolerate Pioli until the end of the season. Unless he takes a step back parks his ego and learns to change/alternate tactics and players with greater efficiency.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pioli can change tactics all he wants, the holes in the squad will always remain. Those holes are directly linked to awful transfers windows.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 atb should stay for now, that definitely helped. I kinda get why Pioli is reluctant to go full 3-4-3 but we can still mix that in with 3-5-2 with a midfielder playing RCM and pushing into RF while the LS is drifting wide. Any of Pobega, Brahim or CDK would be a good fit for that, not Messias though.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It all went to shit since Gazidis left. He knew all along Pioli was garbage when he was looking at Rangnick lol.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rangnick is overrated as fuck though, I easily prefer Pioli. If people think Pioli is arrogant it is nothing compared to Rangnick.
I was looking to point out the importance of Gazidis to the club. Could care less about Rangnick.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was looking to point out the importance of Gazidis to the club. Could care less about Rangnick.
I think Gazidis was great on the economic side but I wouldn't read more into that. People like MMM and Pioli can have good and bad spells, there is no need for complicated correlations. Livepool is fucked this year and they don't have bad staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.