Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
actually, we've got enough players to "try something" that "maybe" can pull us from this misery

Leao - Origi - CDK
Vranckx - Tonali/Adli - Bennacer
Theo - Thiaw - Tomori - Salad

The problem is on Pioli

Last edited:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Will Pioli get fired or not? I really don’t want to see him manage my club anymore. I don’t want to give him more chances. Not with Torino etc. I want him out now.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are all OnlyFans :b:

05d42cdd95c40888cdee742a404e0188.jpg

Previous commode

You can't trick me, I know that's @Wild with a wig and filter :safro:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@Panache
i think cairo traffic is the worst i have seen...the only comparison i can make is with jakarta, cairo seems worse (maybe it is the desert sand mixing in with the smog)
re: the uber there, i felt bad about the exchange rate and the low cost of rides. i tipped lavishly, probably averaged 500% tip rate :lol:

Yeah, when I was there just 2 yrs ago, $1 =16 Egyptian pounds. Such a cheap trip. I can't imagine how cheap it must have been for you now that $1 = 30 Egytpian pounds. Holy shit. :lol:
And we complain about how bad inflation is in the US 😭

Also, whether you intend to tip them or not, Egyptians won't let you go until you pay them anyway. Everybody in Cairo is a hustler. We were out $60 before we even exited the airport. 3 guys came out of nowhere, surrounded our luggage and before we knew it, we were following them towards the exit. Mind you we never asked for help. I ended up giving them $20 each for the hustle. :lol:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Thiaw, Theo, Krunic, Tonali, Alexis and Kjaer...all yelling at Tata. Poor Tata. :lol:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

One thing is a derby which I can’t afford a loss for banter’s sake and as it is a huge game but I really won’t have issues rooting for Torino for the greater good. I do not want to see this coach for our battle vs Spurs. I really want us to win that the badly. If an humiliation is needed at Torino for the fire hammer to come, so fucking be it.

Unless Pioli decided to exactly do the 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 with the players I exactly want, including Saele/CDK/Leao in the starting lineup, then by all means I hope for us to win 5-0. But if the lineup is gonna be like this pish today or changing it to the Donkey Rebic/Diaz rather than Leao/CDK, then fuck it, a loss will needed for the greater good. I was absolutely livid when he benched Leao and we had our worst half of all time until he came on and added the spark we needed.

There are many coaches out there. Enrique would be affordable for our budget. There shouldn’t be any issues here. Even caretaker till the end of the season is fine, but Pioli needs to go because our players aren’t showing any fire. It’s not just the tactics that I’m worried, is the attitude and mentality! That’s a coach problem.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli went extreme last night in adding not only another CB but another CM. This meant no space for Leao, which was insane.

If he wants to continue in a 3 atb, which he said he will, then I see no way forward except this:

We defend and keep a 541 shape in defense, which seems necessary now with our low confidence. When needed, we can morph into our typical 4231 without changing any players. Every one of the 11 is in their correct zone, and protected. We lose a bit in the central space, and probably can't press as well as we have in the past three years, but we haven't been doing much pressing there recently because of Giroud and the AM choices anyway.

Giroud, Calabria, Gabbia and Kjaer need to stay the fuck away from the starting 11.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The sad truth is that Pioli will finally discover that CDK RW is the answer to his problems.

343, with Leao Origi CDK.

Give it up my friend. If you want CDK as RW, the only way is to fire Piolito.

Can Pioli please bench Giroud for Torino game at least? What’s the obsession with him? I love Giroud and I’m obsessed with him as well, but dammit even I’d bench him a couple of time so he can rest. Hes 36 and he played a fucking WC god.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Pioli : “If we had played our football we would have been in even more difficulty. You have to live in moments. We wanted to have a more compact defensive stance. #Leao ? He's a player we bet a lot on” Dazn #InterMilan

pippofan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
I hate to admit it but Hakan has been immense for Inter, both as an attacking midfielder and now a regista. His corners are lethal, has a great work rate, and helps out on defense, I'm impressed. In retrospect maybe we should have paid him what he wanted. One might like him or not as a human being but can't deny his talent.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mike is back. I know it’s been a while since he played but I prefer him in post even if he has a mistake in him or 2, Tata has way too many other flaw in his game other than shot stopping and it’s obvious from the team reaction.

Thiaw has flaws in his game. But he needs game time to work on those. Like Kalulu did. Vranckx is a decent midfielder. He made a mistake at Roma now Pioli seems to hold it against him. He caused a foul, I mean it was from pretty far out don’t see how the leading free kick to a goal was his fault. But Pioli might think otherwise.

But Vranckx in front of the defense and Tonali and Bennacer on the side might work. Or Bennacer in front of the defense?

I know it ain’t happening but one can hope.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli : “If we had played our football we would have been in even more difficulty. You have to live in moments. We wanted to have a more compact defensive stance. #Leao ? He's a player we bet a lot on” Dazn #InterMilan

Lol wtf. So there’s only his football and the shit he played tonight. Simply amazing.

There’s a variety of tactics. He literally chose the worst one and Every Milan thought the formation was a disaster as soon as they saw it. Yet he was the only one who didn’t.

Pioli is sounding very Giampaolo esque.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

He is right. We have been playing shite with 4-2-3-1 over the last month. So then he punted leao for rebic to get some stability. That failed as well. So he has completely changed the formation now and leao doesn't fit in it.

Effective jihadball is the answer.

Leao is not.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Lol wtf. So there’s only his football and the shit he played tonight. Simply amazing.

There’s a variety of tactics. He literally chose the worst one and Every Milan thought the formation was a disaster as soon as they saw it. Yet he was the only one who didn’t.

Pioli is sounding very Giampaolo esque.
Guy is as one dimensional as Maldini. Maybe lack of CL revenue makes RedBird and all vulture funds out of our club. We need results, not max profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.