Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bennacer needs to go into LCM, there he can be practically a Gattuso with playmaking skills which would be ideal for him.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Once we out of UCL and slip further down in the league, there will be a chance

Right now, history-making Scudetto is still enough to save him

I can’t wait till then. I want him out now! For own my sanity. I don’t even have Federer anymore to cope when Milan was in the banter era since he already retired. Can’t handle another banter era. 9 years was enough

pippofan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
For the folks who still sre in favor of Pioli to stay...can I ask why?

I mean...whats the point?

The dude doesnt change anything

What he does change just ends up being rubbish anyways

The players dont have a clue what they are doing on the pitch

The asshole literally benched our best player for the derby

Has horribly failed at integrating youth...and we are a youth project ironically.

What exactly is wrong with getting a caretaker manager? At the very least it will give the team a minor boost.

Because as of now, there is a real chance we dont qualify for the CL if we retain baldie.

After this season, serious questions also need to be asked of management. Yes, they were hamstrung by the transfer budget - but they still got money to spend. Almost 80% of the transfers they have had made in the last two years have proven to be absolute duds.
I think the main reason they won't fire him is because he just signed a new contract and we're too cheap. Maybe at the end of the season but will probably replace him with some scrub like in the banter era with Inzaghi, Brocchi, and the like. Gerry needs to open his wallet and hire people with proven track records or the value of his club will go down tremendously.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We don't need light at all. Theo missed a game due to 'fatigue'. Literally the next day he took part in the training. Then we all saw the video of Theo 'defending' against Sassuolo. Now this. Theo and Pioli had a huge argument. You don't need to be in the kitchen of the team to know it.
Add to this the lifeless performances in 2023 of Tonali, Leao and Kalulu and you can be sure that the players want him gone.

Just see their body language in games. Even the biggest cunts we have (Tonali and Theo) don't even try to irritate the opponent any more. Yesterday we saw countless episodes of our players giving/receiving helping hands to/from merda players like they were in a charity game. Last season Tonali was ready to eat alive anybody approaching his team mates on the ground. Yesterday they were close to making out with Barella.

Rafa seems uninterested, Kalulu looks like a teenager in love, Tomori regressed with crazy proportions, Calabria looks worse than Mesbah, Theo is not even trying to attack, even Brahim lost his flair. I never liked him as a player, but I can't deny that his desire was always present and he was always trying to inject energy in our gameplay. Alexis doesn't even run like a headless chicken anymore. No sign of the universal warriors like Krunic and Kjaer. Bennacer also doesn't look great, although he is still looking kind of normal.

None of these players is performing even close to the level of April-May 2022. it was only 7-8 months ago when they were ready to die on the field. Now they seems like office workers of an insurance company.
And add this
Capture.PNG

7 (seven!!!) players criticizing Tatatusanu at the same time. You don't need to be an expert to see that they can't stand him. The whole atmosphere at Milanello is toxic.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t wait till then. I want him out now! For own my sanity. I don’t even have Federer anymore to cope when Milan was in the banter era since he already retired. Can’t handle another banter era. 9 years was enough
Such a shame that Federer’s decline coincided with the banter era. Still a lot of astonishing performances and happy memories from that time though.
From Federer I mean… a lot of astonishing performances from Federer. Milan were trash always.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Such a shame that Federers decline coincided with the banter era. Still a lot of astonishing performances and happy memories from that time though.
From Federer I mean… a lot of astonishing performances from Federer. Milan were trash always.

Yep 2014-2017 Federer was still a very good player. 2017 was a dream season. While my Milan was trash and bottled a 200m transfermaket, Federer was making my day

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It became quite obvious that something was off in the relationship between the coach and the players.
And we have to accept the fact that there is no going back here and that the chances are minimal that something will change if Pioli stays. Sad but true.

And out of all players, T H E O. The same Theo who had a special connection with Pioli and who looked at him almost like a father. :IbraH:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Or score off set piece. If Messias is sitting on shoulder of the box, he can bury a curler if he’s in the right place.

I’ve said it a few matches back, Pioli’s ideas is to throw players who can individually make a difference in a formation that leaks less goal, cohesion has been out of the mind for quite some times now
He even said he wants to create one on ones and make players dribble lol

Pass and move is foreign to him

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

What happened after the World Cup

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I’m sick and tired of these clowns using Tata as a scapegoat when they have not been delivering themselves. Gtfo. I don’t care how bad Tata has been (he wasn’t yesterday fyi), you guys are also underperforming. Stop pointing fingers at him. It’s tiring

Fans who do that is also tiring by the way, Tata is not perfect and has many flaws of course, but scapegoating him ignores our real issues at hand, which are many. Those issues can’t be ignored.

This is exactly what #daPlan guys do
They all deserve each other

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
And add this
View attachment 15040

7 (seven!!!) players criticizing Tatatusanu at the same time. You don't need to be an expert to see that they can't stand him. The whole atmosphere at Milanello is toxic.
If the rest of the players performed on the same level Tata brought we might have won yesterday.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Damn. What are you gonna wear to my funeral now that you’ve killed me?
%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8B-the-funeral.gif

Wakanda forever would have been 8x better with these guys.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn. What are you gonna wear to my funeral now that you’ve killed me?
I need to consult with several masters to understand how I can spin this into something different first.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
My cousin is from London and she got tickets for herself and me to Wimbledon this year. Mens and Womens Quarterfinal on Centre Court. Really excited but a part of me is lamenting the fact Fed is retired.

What was worse was in 2018, while I was living in the States I got tickets to the Miami Open Semi- Finals. Then Fed gets knocked out in the first round the next day. Cruelty of the highest order :cry:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
For the folks who still sre in favor of Pioli to stay...can I ask why?

I mean...whats the point?

The dude doesnt change anything

What he does change just ends up being rubbish anyways

The players dont have a clue what they are doing on the pitch

The asshole literally benched our best player for the derby

Has horribly failed at integrating youth...and we are a youth project ironically.

What exactly is wrong with getting a caretaker manager? At the very least it will give the team a minor boost.

Because as of now, there is a real chance we dont qualify for the CL if we retain baldie.

After this season, serious questions also need to be asked of management. Yes, they were hamstrung by the transfer budget - but they still got money to spend. Almost 80% of the transfers they have had made in the last two years have proven to be absolute duds.

I support him until Tottenham
However he has made many many unforced errors and seems to be out of ideas.

Out of loyalty and principle I think he deserves the chance to steady and correct course.

However right now, even more worrying than our GK clusterfuck:

Leao is shit
Theo is shit
This means that we have effectively 0 offense.
This is completely unacceptable

Everyone has gone off the rails. It's not just Tomori

When everyone is shit, then it's the manager at fault. Whether he's just tactically inflexible or simply inept will be confirmed soon. Neither are good but on the off chance that he can turn it around, I want him to have the opportunity.

A new coach isn't going to magically produce results with such an incomplete squad instantly.
A lot of the popular solutions being bandied about on this forum are simply our best guesses. The one who has the best assessment of the squad for now is Pioli.

I agree with you and the forum in terms of the things that need to be done to fix the team but let's say for instance brk gets his way and CDK is the rw, we have no guarantees it would work or that Pioli could implement it. Same goes for CDK at cf or Thiaw at CB.

One very real situation no matter the tactics and coach is how poorly this team is built and that is 100% on Maldini

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How long will Maldini let Pioli leave off the scudetto?!!! Maldini I’m losing a lot of faith in him as well. He lost the fucking locker room. Fire him already. Do you want to wait for Spurs to humiliate us for you take fucking action? We can still salvage top 4. Get your shit together PAUL!
Maldini & Pioli is one package. Pioli's failure is because of Maldini's failed mercato

Maldini can't find excuses to fire Pioli, he is the reason why Pioli is failing.

It is a paradox.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I support him until Tottenham
However he has made many many unforced errors and seems to be out of ideas.

Out of loyalty and principle I think he deserves the chance to steady and correct course.

However right now, even more worrying than our GK clusterfuck:

Leao is shit
Theo is shit
This means that we have effectively 0 offense.
This is completely unacceptable

Everyone has gone off the rails. It's not just Tomori

When everyone is shit, then it's the manager at fault. Whether he's just tactically inflexible or simply inept will be confirmed soon. Neither are good but on the off chance that he can turn it around, I want him to have the opportunity.

A new coach isn't going to magically produce results with such an incomplete squad instantly.
A lot of the popular solutions being bandied about on this forum are simply our best guesses. The one who has the best assessment of the squad for now is Pioli.

I agree with you and the forum in terms of the things that need to be done to fix the team but let's say for instance brk gets his way and CDK is the rw

Agree, everyone has been shit (Minus Tata yesterday) but Tomori has been off all season, well before we hit this dire spell.

We haven't a chance in the Spurs fixture. Should just focus on the league and scraping top 4.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan head coach Stefano Pioli has been accused of losing the attention of his players after the defeat against Inter in the derby last night.

Daniele Longo’s piece for Calciomercato.com describes Pioli as the ‘great loser of the Milan derby’ because ‘the players no longer follow him’ and the head coach had already decided with his line-up that the ‘first major objective had to be to avoid a goal conceded’.

Instead of trying to persist with an identity that won him the Scudetto last season Pioli totally surrendered his principles and instead just hoped to be able to stop the opponents, which is ‘an unacceptable attitude for a team that must proudly defend the tricolor sewn on their chest’.

It is obvious that there will be some defeats in high-level games against other good teams, but to ‘accept surrender without a fight’ is wrong.

Longo goes on to add that Leão starting from the bench for the second straight game cannot have a technical explanation because the Portuguese winger proved to be the only one able to affect the game with his qualities.

The feeling is that Pioli is also ‘experiencing a difficult moment in the management of his group’, which is shown the the ‘lack of desire to fight of some leaders such as Theo Hernandez’. A turning point must come now, or a definitive goodbye to the Champions League places will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule