Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Yup - Adult content :lol:

No biggie - can use my phone or laptop on our wireless
Only way left to feed this club...
bqWt0s03_400x400.jpg

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh come on, don't act dumber than you are.

According to our financial statement, only €5 million needed to be injected by the owner in the 2021/22 financial year. So now that we're finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel, it's the wrong approach to return to an owner-financed transfer market.

It was the fact that owners put a lot of money into players that we as a club couldn't afford that got us into the shit in the first place.

So basically, no Maldini doesn't have to pull 100 million out of his arse but the budget we have he has to use wisely and thoughtfully.

Analysis by Swiss Ramble

Fortunately, Elliott and Gazidis cleaned up the mess they found.
First learn the difference between a capital injection and budget, then come back and talk to me again

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh come on, don't act dumber than you are.

According to our financial statement, only €5 million needed to be injected by the owner in the 2021/22 financial year. So now that we're finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel, it's the wrong approach to return to an owner-financed transfer market.

It was the fact that owners put a lot of money into players that we as a club couldn't afford that got us into the shit in the first place.

So basically, no Maldini doesn't have to pull 100 million out of his arse but the budget we have he has to use wisely and thoughtfully.

Analysis by Swiss Ramble

Fortunately, Elliott and Gazidis cleaned up the mess they found.
Done so well we're already operationally profitable and will most likely run a net profit for this season. It's shocking how little we spent knowing the gaps in the squad.

Botman, Renato, Charles, Ziyech. This was the minimum for what I expected in the summer. We could afford it simply by keeping our previous squad cost from last season. We're really overdoing the cost savings and missed an opportunity to level up.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's Maldini's fault that he spent the little money he had available on Bakayoko, Origi, Florenzi, Messias and Dest. These 5 players are 25% of our whole wage bill.
The question should also be asked, did Maldini ask for any input from Pioli on these transfers? Aside from Florenzi who is hurt none of them barely play. Someone is at fault here. It's either Maldini or Pioli.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
After yesterday game I lost feeling write anything. Worst thing is that I know it will be like tha before the match.
We lose Leao for free.
We wont be top 4.
Our project will be 1-2 years behind
Redbird dont have money.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After yesterday game I lost feeling write anything. Worst thing is that I know it will be like tha before the match.
We lose Leao for free.
We wont be top 4.
Redbird dont have money.
Suddenly the contract extension talks went quiet. I think we all know where this is heading. We've seen this a few times already. Hopefully they've at least learned their lesson to cash in.

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
First learn the difference between a capital injection and budget, then come back and talk to me again

Apart from someone who is obviously brainwashed, it is clear from every post I have made that I know the difference.

With you, however, I'm not so sure that you understand anything at all.

Maybe you should learn to read carefully before you continue writing.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We lose Leao for free.
We wont be top 4.
Redbird dont have money.
I told before, Milan should have sold him before winter mercato, or give him the big contract in worst case.

Now nothing happened in winter, in 11 months, teams can sign him for free.
Our coach suck and squad suck atm, 6th place in competition
Cant get any worst

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
oh shit...new commode and already 14 pages :lol:

i wasn't expecting much from yesterday...actually i'm "happy" we didn't get another 3-4-5 goals... and this shit period will conitnue.

eventually, we'll get out of this. but it won't be Pioli's doing... it will be through some return of injured players like Mike probably Ibra too. or some great circumstances like a string of weak opponents.
Pioli has shown complete incapacity to steer this right when it starts going astray. and this is actually the results of a bunch incomprehensible decisions from the season started.
i understand that even when he talks of changing, it'd either be changing to something he's already done with little success or to a "WTF" like yesterday.
if he sticks to this formation, i won't be surprised to see him insist with Messias in middle or Krunic or outdo himself with Pobega. either way it'd be a line up you'd look and say "c'mon, this is not the strongest line up we could field right now"

my fear about Pioli when we first got him materialized. well, it wasn't a fear back then it was just what i perceived as his "flaw" and everybody has some. and that was, even during that great post covid break when we praised him for not playing "italian" hand brake football, being progressive. i still saw his "italian" side underneath, the conservatism and big trust in bang average players who give him "guarantees".
that combined with another worry i had this summer (i think i mentioned it here) ... i felt Pioli was like me (probably most of us), when you give us too much options we mess up. and that's part of what happened.

i'm not one to quit on a player or a coach after the first bad storm, but it's clear that even when we'll come out of this, there will be other moments of difficulties and knowing how he handles them...yikes.
he's had spells like this at his previous clubs, i used to read inter fans, waiting for it to happen during the ~3 years run up to the scudetto ... and i always thought that he had grown from those experiences. WRONG! now we know why he goes through these long dark periods. when it starts, he makes decisions that ensure that the rough patch lasts as long as possible.

this, i feel, is the real Pioli. in his first season, there was a line to follow. it was constanly repeated by Maldini, Gazidis and more people at the top.... the brand of football they wanted to play. High line, fast, attacking...and back then he was like an interim and even after he was confirmed he was kind of on probation ... so he followed strictly that line. of course with time, results + a scudetto, he is now freer (rightfully so) to implement his own brand. And that's what we're seeing since the season started....which goes back to his "italianess" that i mentioned earlier.

And I say all this taking into full consideration the effect of the injuries and absences. It just that now his own hand is contributing just as much if not more to this shit show

anyways i expect this to continue on friday... more wtf slection, more bad playing and very possibly more bad results.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think what makes it easier for me compared to others is that the Milan we grew up with or have seen on YouTube and heard stories of (for the younger fans) doesn't exist anymore. The same with the Serie A that once was.

We have a great history, but that's it. Stop living in the past, people. We don't have the means to compete for the best players and titles every season. We have to take huge risks and see some of them blow up in our face. We have to think long term and wait for players to adapt and develop.

In circumstances like this seasons like this have a higher probability of happening. For reasons we might not know of or understand... Because I don't think that the players and Pioli suddenly got this bad. Why did Liverpool turn into shit this season, with an on paper much better squad than us? I do believe that there scudetto was a bit "lucky" but it was still a scudetto, 19 other teams had to be worse than us.

And as I don't believe that the old Milan will come back until the league fixes itself and we get an owner that can spend - it feels comforting knowing Maldini is still walking around in Milanello, not letting the club and the fans completely forget what this club once was and what the goal is and should be.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish

They won’t post their Italian stallions like Calabria, Gabbia, Tonali in a graphic for a while with Pioli coz we ain’t winning shit with that shit coach. Probably going to end up posting Kalulu, Leao, Bennacer, Vranckx, Origi and Messias huddling with Mike and Tomori in the bench for the next CL game. :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Done so well we're already operationally profitable and will most likely run a net profit for this season. It's shocking how little we spent knowing the gaps in the squad.

Botman, Renato, Charles, Ziyech. This was the minimum for what I expected in the summer. We could afford it simply by keeping our previous squad cost from last season. We're really overdoing the cost savings and missed an opportunity to level up.
I love you so much just for saying this brk
Always knew you had it in you 😍

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was useful last season
People need to account for these spending when they praise Paolo for winning Scudetto on a budget.

He wasn’t cut throat enough to dispose of these players (Florenzi, Messias) well then buying them out and the effects of subsequent seasons need to be consider.

But people going to say good job to Paolo for assembling the squad but shit on the owner for not giving him more money to get better players.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Since Mane left, Liverpool has not been the same. But Sadio himself has struggled quite a bit.
Seen driving a moto-taxi.

7756E493-C48F-42B2-8DC9-0330408D5497.jpeg

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I think what makes it easier for me compared to others is that the Milan we grew up with or have seen on YouTube and heard stories of (for the younger fans) doesn't exist anymore. The same with the Serie A that once was.

We have a great history, but that's it. Stop living in the past, people. We don't have the means to compete for the best players and titles every season. We have to take huge risks and see some of them blow up in our face. We have to think long term and wait for players to adapt and develop.

In circumstances like this seasons like this have a higher probability of happening. For reasons we might not know of or understand... Because I don't think that the players and Pioli suddenly got this bad. Why did Liverpool turn into shit this season, with an on paper much better squad than us? I do believe that there scudetto was a bit "lucky" but it was still a scudetto, 19 other teams had to be worse than us.

And as I don't believe that the old Milan will come back until the league fixes itself and we get an owner that can spend - it feels comforting knowing Maldini is still walking around in Milanello, not letting the club and the fans completely forget what this club once was and what the goal is and should be.

030GAL1_mediagallery-page.jpg

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

1675703666957.gif

So it was black magic that is to blame for our dire form? Not the telltale signs we’ve been seeing all season long? Quite frankly, we saw this lack of quality last season as well but our mental resolve coupled with moments of individual brilliance along with weaker competition than this season proved to be essential to our title charge.

The mgmt failed to address these concerns and instead chose to negligently misuse the allocated market funds and didn’t take initiative to increase funding by engaging in a key component of their job, selling players and reinvesting those funds.

Don’t compare us to Liverpool. They’ve maintained several seasons of success and they were due for a rebuild. We were only successful for two seasons (20/21 & 21/22) before the collapse. It’s just intellectually dishonest to compare the two situations and only someone with a surface level knowledge of the game and/or someone peddling mgmt propaganda would attempt to do so.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The difference between Liverpool and Milan is Liverpool can easily go out next summer and drop 100m on players if they please for a quick fix. If it doesn't work, then they can do it again. Plus they made 3 CL finals. They don't really compare to Milan's situation.

Milan misses the top 4 and it'll be financial ruin. This was a quick winning cycle. Win the scudetto in one season and drop right out of the top 4 the next season. :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Whose decision do you think it was not to spend? Fucktard Gerry ordered that the budget not go in red. He could have let Maldini sign at least a RW and then cover the deficit next season, but no... Moron probably thinks it's no biggie if we miss CL and lose all that money. Probably thinks we can sign some good players in the 2023/24 draft

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
View attachment 15046

So it was black magic that is to blame for our dire form? Not the telltale signs we’ve been seeing all season long? Quite frankly, we saw this lack of quality last season as well but our mental resolve coupled with moments of individual brilliance along with weaker competition than this season proved to be essential to our title charge.

The mgmt failed to address these concerns and instead chose to negligently misuse the allocated market funds and didn’t take initiative to increase funding by engaging in a key component of their job, selling players and reinvesting those funds.

Don’t compare us to Liverpool. They’ve maintained several seasons of success and they were due for a rebuild. We were only successful for two seasons (20/21 & 21/22) before the collapse. It’s just intellectually dishonest to compare the two situations and only someone with a surface level knowledge of the game and/or someone peddling mgmt propaganda would attempt to do so.
So you didn't read anything of what I wrote

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score

I would be okay delaying a year if we made the CL. Seems we got overconfident. Missing CL (and potentially losing Theo and Leao) would send us back to the banter era

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would be okay delaying a year if we made the CL. Seems we got overconfident. Missing CL (and potentially losing Theo and Leao) would send us back to the banter era
What was the point of delaying a year? What’s the point of getting CDK for 35m and stagnating his development for a year? So many things I just don’t understand.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
What was the point of delaying a year? What’s the point of getting CDK for 35m and stagnating his development for a year? So many things I just don’t understand.
My only justification was that the takeover froze the summer market. But I’m completely dumbfounded as to why we didn’t intervene in January.

A backup GK and a DM at the very least would have taken this team a long way

I’m as dumbfounded as you at this point

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think this is a reality check year for our young team, with injuries and bad performances from our mediocrities deepening the issue, as well as Kjaer especially being unavailable and then rusty/perhaps done. On top of that Pioli deserves plenty of the criticism laid out in here.

I think our young core will return even stronger next season, with or without Pioli. Thiaw and CDK will be gems I think.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
The biggest mistake the club have made this season is having a substitute keeper who is so poor compared to the number one. This can't happen again.

I don't see us turning a corner until Magic Mike is back. I think the defence are panic stricken having Tata in goal.

I just hope we are still in sight of CL places when he returns.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
For being a defending champions to regress like this is just mind blowing to me. We’re really having a hard time creating any clear cut chances while we’re so easily disected defensively REGARDLESS of opponents. It’s just depressing to watch this team. I’m still subscribed to Milan youtube channel for full match replays but I ain’t watching any contents anymore. Even juicy Meloni won’t suffice how shit this team plays right now.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Kjaer was a comforting presence before the injury, now he seems to have trouble keeping up with the pace. You hate to see it, he isn't that old and hopefully is able to regain form. Lovely player to have in the squad at his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule