• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
030GAL1_mediagallery-page.jpg
Look at Galliani scanning every square nanometer of Berlusconi’s words while pondering his next mastermind move. He is the eternal architect of Milan.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
My only justification was that the takeover froze the summer market. But I’m completely dumbfounded as to why we didn’t intervene in January.

A backup GK and a DM at the very least would have taken this team a long way

I’m as dumbfounded as you at this point
THEY DONT WANT TO SPEND
That is if you believe they arent broke.

It is very simple - they decided to structure the transition to have an excuse and when a real crisis occurred in Winter they still didnt assign anything of value to allow a proper move to address a glaring weakness.

The only thing I can see is Maldini didnt make it clear enough or they were incapable of understanding that reaching 4th is in real danger if things dont change soon.
I have totally written off Ibra but if thats what it takes - him walking on the pitch for 5 mins - for them to get some self belief then so be it. That also means though that we have even less leaders in the group than we think.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Pioli should call Silvio and take suggestions on tactics for next game :o

Also, do we have anyone at Milan who sits with leg-on-leg like a boss?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It looks like it's going to be a brief stop in Turkey before joining Milan.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Zaniolo's limbs to be sold for kebab meat after he injures himself 2 games in.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You surely dont believe this? The tricks on me right? I missed the /s at the end of your post?
I am forcing myself to believe it. We do have the money. It's a fact. Either Gerry is r.etarded or we have some restrictions. I choose to believe that a person who made billions by himself can't be that stupid.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The question should also be asked, did Maldini ask for any input from Pioli on these transfers? Aside from Florenzi who is hurt none of them barely play. Someone is at fault here. It's either Maldini or Pioli.
Obviously Pioli did not approve the transfer. Lazetic, Adli, Thiaw, CDK, Vranckx are treated like garbage.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
For being a defending champions to regress like this is just mind blowing to me. We’re really having a hard time creating any clear cut chances while we’re so easily disected defensively REGARDLESS of opponents. It’s just depressing to watch this team. I’m still subscribed to Milan youtube channel for full match replays but I ain’t watching any contents anymore. Even juicy Meloni won’t suffice how shit this team plays right now.

We have neglected our own well being and then...

Shit Hits The Fan GIFs | Tenor

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I am forcing myself to believe it. We do have the money. It's a fact. Either Gerry is r.etarded or we have some restrictions. I choose to believe that a person who made billions by himself can't be that stupid.
Well if he isnt stupid and we have the money then he doesnt care - If spending a couple million for a backup keeper is out of reach then just kill all the talk about returning Milan to the top.
What restrictions???? Maldini wouldve said we are restricted from spending due to compliance.

The answer is quite simple - we wont spend past this amount so all your picks better hit and your coaching better be top notch

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
How long will Maldini let Pioli leave off the scudetto?!!! Maldini I’m losing a lot of faith in him as well. He lost the fucking locker room. Fire him already. Do you want to wait for Spurs to humiliate us for you take fucking action? We can still salvage top 4. Get your shit together PAUL!

Paul?

Laughing LOL GIF - Laughing LOL Haha - Discover & Share GIFs | Funny gif,  Laugh, Funny short videos

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Were we waiting for Pep?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Different eras but firing Allegri after Scudetto and CL qualification the seasons prior didn't really work out too well either in the long run and one could argue that it was the last straw that pushed us into proper banter era.
I trust that whoever comes after Pioli, should he be fired during the season, will continue the project but still I am glad Management is not trigger happy.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Management need to act. If that means spending they have to do it. This is not a gk situation. This is the whole squad. You cannot paper over the cracks of shit manager

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Milan from now on is focused on defence. With Pioli we will become fortress . Just don't expect nothing from this season. This is birth of defansive Milan.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Can't believe Pioli is still not fired after yet another shitshow. It's so obvious the players don't follow him anymore and with these fucked up formations It's getting even worse.

I really wanted to go to San Siro this season (couldn't go before the WC, so wanted to go in the spring), but after this horrendous start to 2023 I won't go. Maybe if something changes drastically I will go, but otherwise certainly not. I'm not going to pay for expensive tickets to see a clueless team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule