Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
we are playing Friday evening.
Get your shit together padre please.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
kids/fodder/filler from worse leagues? they are most definitely shit and not exciting. hell.. our most expensive signing hasn't even managed to score a goal this season, but of course that's on pioli because he doesn't use him as a RW.:lol:
Players like Adli and CDK would've been some of the hottest names right now if they were in Benfica/Dortmund/Leipzig. Maybe Lazetic and Thiaw too.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I don't have anything against 3 CB's man formation per se either but, fucking Messi ass as midfielder? Origi-Giroud upfront, with zero creativity in the mid?

And what was our plan, to defend and play on the counter with fucking Giroud? Brilliant. :lol:

The worst thing is that we didn't even defend that well, although we conceded "only" one goal, but Inter put a lot of pressure on us and easily created chances whole game (especially in the first half).
The formation was there but they were just bodies.
Our main problem was always our build up.
Tona & Isma were never able to control the tempo & carry the ball with ease from our half & that was the case even before & when we won the title.
This was always on Pioli.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So we are now even closer to losing leao after what pioli that idiot did. Sassuolo I can understand, inter not at all, considering his tactics. The guy is a joke and if we lose leao cos of pioli maldini needs to go to. Enough is enough.

Injured players once again for a chl. When will pioli learn. He said after dubai tomori and bennacer had injuries. So why play them and not allow others to play? Idiot has to go

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
It's clearly a crisis. We can fix this mess and get back on track once we regain our confidence. I'm 100% sure of it. What we built in the past 3 years was real, it wasn't a fluke or a mirage.
Thats 100% true & it isnt about the players.
But for a problem to be fixed we need to identify what caused it which was mainly MMM & partly Pioli.
Pioli need to go to salvage the season & MMM need to wake up , take a reality check or step down.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we are now even closer to losing leao after what pioli that idiot did. Sassuolo I can understand, inter not at all, considering his tactics. The guy is a joke and if we lose leao cos of pioli maldini needs to go to. Enough is enough.

Injured players once again for a chl. When will pioli learn. He said after dubai tomori and bennacer had injuries. So why play them and not allow others to play? Idiot has to go
A club that plays a player just not to influence his mood in a contract extension is a cuck club.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A club that plays a player just not to influence his mood in a contract extension is a cuck club.
But thats not the point. He didnt play him cos of issues rather then what was best for the team. Leao is our best attacker. How can you not play a player is made for counter attacking when thats your strategy haha

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Is Pioli on his way to fucking up the Leao negotiation?

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Hi guys any updates? Is Pioli fired?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Fair enough but I don't think the quality of the squad is the real issue here. At least it doesn't make sense to me because I don't think Kessie is the difference between being 1st or 2nd in the table for 2,5 years straight and such the shitshow we're witnessing since 5 weeks. We've even been up there right behind Napoli without Kessie until the WC break (well, not right behind in their necks but close enough to still hold hopes for a Scudetto fight).

When I look at our games now the team looks like it's not following Pioli anymore, they don't seem to believe in him and his instructions. I think he's loosing the team if he hasn't already, and that's very hard to fix and is a way more logical explanation to why we are playing historically bad instead of one missing player (okay, two with Maignan) compared to the team that won a Scudetto only 6 months ago.
It's not only Kessie and Maignan. You have other leaders like Ibra, Kjaer (Florenzi), unavailable also. Giroud and Theo have been run to the ground. Rebic always injured and so many others also.

The management went into the season with only starting XI (an incomplete one at that) and loaded the bench with injury ridden players and a bunch of teenagers.

It's definitely the managements fault why we are at this stage, but that does not absolve Pioli who did not manage the group in an ideal way nor did he ever protest the quality of the squad at his disposal.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But thats not the point. He didnt play him cos of issues rather then what was best for the team. Leao is our best attacker. How can you not play a player is made for counter attacking when thats your strategy haha
You and some others specifically mentioned the contract, in terms of the sport side I largely agree that he should play, but we must not treat him like a raw egg just because of the negotiations.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd do it. Not because he's the savior, but good positive football and this is our range

we can't afford a top manager
If we don't go for a top manager I highly doubt that we would sign one who doesn't speak Italian or a roman language at least.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's not only Kessie and Maignan. You have other leaders like Ibra, Kjaer (Florenzi), unavailable also. Giroud and Theo have been run to the ground. Rebic always injured and so many others also.

The management went into the season with only starting XI (an incomplete one at that) and loaded the bench with injury ridden players and a bunch of teenagers.

It's definitely the managements fault why we are at this stage, but that does not absolve Pioli who did not manage the group in an ideal way nor did he ever protest the quality of the squad at his disposal.
Totally agree, quality is an issue when you are drawing some games and dropping off slightly with Napoli's pass. Our quality is not an issue when you won the league 6 months earlier and now you havent won a game in 7 and have conceded massive amount of goals. You still concede from set pieces and cant string 3 passes in the biggest game of the season for 50mins?

These are down to the manager, no one else. And i cannot understand how people do not see this. Yes we are not good enough to win the league. That happens, but conceding 18 goals in a month doesnt unless something is significantly broken.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I never thought I would say this...but if Pep leaves Man City we need to scoop him up.

No more Pioli :fp:

Have you seen Gerry's wallet?

No-money GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Seeing as Pioli is here to stay what are we thinking of 3 at the back?

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Minimal backing? Maldini has backed him plenty of times already even after very heavy defeats. Pioli in return thanks that with benching Leao twice and putting Messias RCM. I have no idea why Pioli is so desperately trying to do everything wrong. This is really GP level of managing.

I consider that Messias RCM move as the biggest fuck you of modern times. Yes, Pioli...

Coming To America Fuck You Too GIF by Danno | Gfycat

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seeing as Pioli is here to stay what are we thinking of 3 at the back?
Good. When Tomori and Mike return that could be the best defansive option. Tomori ,Thiaw ,Kalulu. Midfield solidity is the main issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.