Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m glad you finding your own speaking points annoying or even a bait :lol;, cry more. Or spin, whichever you do best

Spare me this smart ass "I'm glad blabla" behaviour. You're a grown man. You can do better. Whatever dude, just get off my back and move on, okay?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Every time when we think we are taking a step forward, we go backwards

2007 - won the CL. But everyone knew that squad was literally on its last legs. What does Berlusconi do? Offer all the senatores 5 year renewals. And as expected, we spiralled downwards.

2011 - Won the Scudetto. But instead of reinforcing the team, we lose all the senatores and sell the two pillars of our team (Ibra and Silva) for dirt cheap. What happens? The glorious banter era

2022 - Won the Scudetto. But instead of reinforcing the obvious holes in the team, we let even more players go on a free without adequately replacing them. Ergo, current situation.

Every fucking time. Every fucking time just when you think that this team is finally going to take steps to return itself permanently to the top echelons of football, they do fuck all.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spare me this smart ass "I'm glad blabla" behaviour. You're a grown man. You can do better. Whatever dude, just get off my back and move on, okay?
How am I on your back? This is a forum.

You a grown man, you said some dumb shit, I’m just quoting it. Not going to engage with you in a “tired debate” over some the dumb shit you spin.

You don’t gotta talk to me, keep it moving (spinnin)

1675779231545.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I see you've made Curupiras acquiantance :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How am I on your back? This is a forum.

You a grown man, you said some dumb shit, I’m just quoting it. Not going to engage with you in a “tired debate” over some the dumb shit you spin.

You don’t gotta talk to me, keep it moving (spinnin)

View attachment 15083

This is a forum. You disagree? Then let's discuss. I even asked for explanation in my last post to you regarding that point because I felt I lost you and felt like I'd prefer to clear that up. You ignored it, but you continue to quote my points word-by-word and make fun of it. That is no bait? Fine. I'm gonna leave you alone now. I hope you do the same with me.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think both of you are very much on point. Obviously the current historical drop of form can't be pinned to just one player, person or transfer. It's a combination of lots of issues that culminated in the past few weeks. We all have our theories and I think we all have fair arguments. But then again, that drop of form? I don't think anyone saw this coming. It's scary really. Maybe even unprecedented.

I mean, let that sink:

From the beginning of this season until the worldcup break we were on a 2,2 points per game rhytm, which would bring you at 83,6 points at the end of the season, which more often than not means Scudetto (or at least a very close 2nd). And oll of that even without an adequate Kessie replacement and while missing Kjaer, Zlatan and Maignan. So the quality of the remaining ones can't be that bad, can it?

In 2023, we're currently on a 0,83 points per game rhytm (yes, with the Salernitana win included), which would bring you at 31,54 points at the end of the season. Two years ago that would have get you relegated. Last season you'd have saved yourself from relegation by one point.

We literally went from Scudetto-rhytm to relegation-rhytm in less than a month!

I absolutely agree that the team has holes and is by no means a finished work of art. No one ever claimed that, not even positivity force. We always all agreed that this team is still a work in progress, we only disagreed on how far we already are in the works. Yet, only until a couple of weeks ago - despite you could already feel that something was off and that some players are desperately missing or haven't been replaced adequately - that team still got results home. Good results. Scudetto-rhytm results. And now we're playing like a relegation side. Not only methaphorically speaking (like when we vent our disappointment after a bad display). But literally. Has a roaster of 30 players suddenly forgotten how to string two or three passes? How to stop a ball? How to aim on target? How to mark his man? How to go in a tackle? How to make the simpliest saves? There's so much off right now it's inexplainable.

The best explanation I can come up with right now - while absolutely agreeing with everyone critisizing the mercato, the budget, the fitness staff and the players who are supposed to be leaders - is that Pioli has lost the team. Or: Maybe the team isn't playing against Pioli. But definitely not for him either. Even when Pioli claimed the opposite in the last pre-match-conference. That's a serious problem.

It really is a wild change of pace, even accepting that we were weaker this season than we looked at the end of the scudetto push. The wins weren't coming so easily but they were happening consistently, and now it feels like the guys go out expecting to lose.

It's especially weird because the team unity and the relationship between Pioli and the players were some of the key reasons we won the scudetto at all. Now all of that seems to have disappeared in a shockingly short time. Krunic said, "We are still a strong, united group that works hard, but something is not the same as before. We need to get back to the enthusiasm of before as soon as possible."

I wonder if it's just a young, relatively inexperienced team going through their first major setback and not being able to handle it? But I don't know where the energy and the fire has gone. Theo is just walking around! Tonali has seemed out of it for weeks.

I said I was getting paranoid about Mike because 5 months for a calf strain seems absurd but I also have a weird feeling about the whole squad, like something's going on that's fucking with everyone's heads. I love Theo but I can't stand seeing these compilations of him not giving a fuck and ambling about while we concede.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is a forum. You disagree? Then let's discuss. I even asked for explanation in my last post to you regarding that point because I felt I lost you and felt like I'd prefer to clear that up. You ignored it, but you continue to quote my points word-by-word and make fun of it. That is no bait? Fine. I'm gonna leave you alone now. I hope you do the same with me.
Bro, you literally dismissed what I said as negative spin and a tired debate. You want to quote me the table at end of the season but you don’t want to hear the point difference.

What’s to discuss?

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I don't like the new name but that's the least of our worries...

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I just don’t smoke bennacers penis, like many here. But if you must insist, OG kush, go find it yourself :o

So the tallest of the 7 smurfs?

View attachment 15078
Well Theo is already a winner and a WC player. CL Winner, WC Runner-Up, TOTY best XI and the best in the world in his position ATM so pretty much thats why i did not include him. Thank God you dont “smoke his penis” but u smoke Tonali’s that went from a warrior ready to die for the shirt to kissing and hugging hakan and barella in just 6 months bc he dosent get along with his coach or sth. Great attitude by a Born Milanista.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well Theo is already a winner and a WC player. CL Winner, WC Runner-Up, TOTY best XI and the best in the world in his position ATM so pretty much thats why i did not include him. Thank God you dont “smoke his penis” but u smoke Tonali’s that went from a warrior ready to die for the shirt to kissing and hugging hakan and barella in just 6 months bc he dosent get along with his coach or sth. Great attitude by a Born Milanista.
Did I? Receipt

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every time when we think we are taking a step forward, we go backwards

2007 - won the CL. But everyone knew that squad was literally on its last legs. What does Berlusconi do? Offer all the senatores 5 year renewals. And as expected, we spiralled downwards.

2011 - Won the Scudetto. But instead of reinforcing the team, we lose all the senatores and sell the two pillars of our team (Ibra and Silva) for dirt cheap. What happens? The glorious banter era

2022 - Won the Scudetto. But instead of reinforcing the obvious holes in the team, we let even more players go on a free without adequately replacing them. Ergo, current situation.

Every fucking time. Every fucking time just when you think that this team is finally going to take steps to return itself permanently to the top echelons of football, they do fuck all.

In the years after 2007 we had Thiago Silva - Pato- Gourcuff - Auba under contract, that is not that bad of a new back bone in terms of talent. Of course with players like Gourcuff and to a good extend Pato which went on a long decline for most of their later career there isn't really much you can do, but still initially even with the senators that had potential for a proper transition. The later erratic behavior was way worse, had Berlu not been in politics at this point it may have been much better.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On top of that u posted a Gif with Bennacer being dribbled like theres a player in this world that never gets dribbled or sth. Its pathetic
:LOL: shows how deep you have bennacers nuts in your mouth, indeed very pathetic

Yes it’s totally normal to commit a dumb foul, get booked, and then get dribbled like an amateur 🤡

1675780415198.gif

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for the Tonali receipts

Bennacer Guzzler

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bro, you literally dismissed what I said as negative spin and a tired debate. You want to quote me the table at end of the season but you don’t want to hear the point difference.

What’s to discuss?

Yes, my point was that the team "literally was 2nd or 1st for 2,5 years straight", which it was, wasn't it? I didn't want to open up the discussion about how much closer to 5th or 1st it was in the 20/21 season because we had that discussion already so many times and I didn't feel that's the point of my claim anyway: It wouldn't change the fact that the team still was on a very good rhytm in that season (2,08 points per game, that's more than current 2nd placed Inter) and that up and downs happen; our down just coincidentally happened to be at the end of that season in which at one point we were even leading the table for a long time (the winter champion argument). And even before that season, during the famous post-lockdown time the team even marched on a insane 2,5 points per game rhytm (only Napoli right now has a ridicolously enough highter PPG average, that's why I initially claimed 3 years straight).

But I see now why it came off dismissing and offensive for you. That wasn't my intention and I want to apologise for that. 🍻

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
:LOL: shows how deep you have bennacers nuts in your mouth, indeed very pathetic

Yes it’s totally normal to commit a dumb foul, get booked, and then get dribbled like an amateur 🤡

View attachment 15086
giphy.gif

BaniCPT

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't understand this Maignan timeline at all. Newspapers are saying he's doubtful for Tottenham but could play against Monza 4 days later? Is it really that touch-and-go 5 months after a strain? It seems like a big re-injury risk to play him at Monza if he won't be ready just a few days earlier, but I don't understand how it can possibly be so uncertain if it really was just a calf strain.

I feel like something else is going on but it may just be paranoia.
He's waiting for Pioli to be fired 1st before returning to the group. 🤔

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I don't understand this Maignan timeline at all. Newspapers are saying he's doubtful for Tottenham but could play against Monza 4 days later? Is it really that touch-and-go 5 months after a strain? It seems like a big re-injury risk to play him at Monza if he won't be ready just a few days earlier, but I don't understand how it can possibly be so uncertain if it really was just a calf strain.

I feel like something else is going on but it may just be paranoia.
Pato and SES were on coke and they went through similar treatment of mystical injuries

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I think people aren’t factoring the role that the World Cup had on our team. Not physically, but psychologically

Theo came back from playing with Coman, Mbappe, etc. Now he’s crosses to Saele and Messias. He’s probably like - damn, I’m better then this. Being a protagonist in the French NT probably increased his ego a few notches.

That plus the general “hangover” of returning from a major tournament with hype and fanfare and coming back to the sad state of Serie A.

One star player being disgruntled can unravel a locker room why is maybe whats happening here

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Since when have you became such an asshole? I noted you already tried to bate me yesterday. Now again. Enough already, you're really annoying as fuck right now.
Both of you are two of the best posters on the forum.

We don't need to fall apart because the team is guys. All this factions nonsense needs to end. For instance brk is a great poster. I disagree with him a lot but I respect his knowledge and the time he puts into his posts.

We gotta be a little more gentle with each other else this place won't be as fun as it always was

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, my point was that the team "literally was 2nd or 1st for 2,5 years straight", which it was, wasn't it?
You originally said "constantly 1st or 2nd before the Scudetto", which I corrected you. We were 6th, 2nd (ignoring point difference), then Scudetto.

You corrected yourself and added that 2.5 years straight and started the time line at post-Covid.
I didn't want to open up the discussion about how much closer to 5th or 1st it was in the 20/21 season because we had that discussion already so many times and I didn't feel that's the point of my claim anyway: It wouldn't change the fact that the team still was on a very good rhytm in that season (2,08 points per game, that's more than current 2nd placed Inter) and that up and downs happen;
It wouldn't change that, you are right. I have been on record saying I am satisfied with just top 4 finishes. I am not mad at the 2nd place just because it's closer to 5th than 1st.

I just said it's important to recognize the nuance behind the 2nd, because it could have easily been 3rd, 4th. And if you look at our situation now, it's not that much different than that season.
our down just coincidentally happened to be at the end of that season in which at one point we were even leading the table for a long time (the winter champion argument). And even before that season, during the famous post-lockdown time the team even marched on a insane 2,5 points per game rhytm (only Napoli right now has a ridicolously enough highter PPG average, that's why I initially claimed 3 years straight).
But you see how after you told me "look the tally says we are 2nd, 2nd best team at end of the year, no matter what kind of negative spin you want to put on it" (paraphrase) and then now switching to talking to point per game is a bit of a redirect right?

But I see now why it came off dismissing and offensive for you. That wasn't my intention and I want to apologise for that. 🍻
Alright bro, I apologize as well. I never said anything about "spinning" before but felt like I was spun on so that's why I quoted the quotes to be funny. Hope we are still good. 🍻🍻🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule