Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We've gone over this dawg. I've made why I don't like Bennacer clear multiple times.

Just explaining it again for the slow kids.
You must have been so happy when Tata made a save, and then breathed a huge sigh of relief when he didn't juggle the ball into his own net after.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You must have been so happy when Tata made a save, and then breathed a huge sigh of relief when he didn't juggle the ball into his own net after.
Man of the match baby :proud:

Still conceding lots of open chances on set pieces though. :monto:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So demanding that he performs up to his salary = mad he's getting that salary?

learn to read.
Pretty much yes.

If he is not worth 4M, how much is this Milanista worth?

Attachments

• trim.43A9B099-AD8A-44EC-91E2-D1660E530623.MOV
    3.9 MB · Views: 0

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pretty much yes.

If he is not worth 4M, how much is this Milanista worth?
We are going back to step 3 again, you've already tried this. You are better than this mate.

1675785920862.png

Btw, he lowered his salary to join us :LOL: and also, to answer your question, 2.5m a year. And before you ask, I think his performances this season is not deserving of that and that he should go back to the previous one that he voluntarily lowered to.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I love your victory tour over Tata finally not being incompetent. For a single game.
:lol: ruins some people's brand, especially considering we still conceding open chances on set pieces.

I will celebrate when we stop doing that as well, even for a single game.

giphy.gif

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Well if we had to choose 99.9% of us would lower to an “extremely, i cant live, im dying of hunger” 1.5M instead of going back to Serie B Brescia. Dont make it sound like the guy is starving or had 5-10M offers from Rma, Barca, Psg etc and chose to stay at Milan
We are going back to step 3 again, you've already tried this. You are better than this mate.

View attachment 15099

Btw, he lowered his salary to join us :LOL:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Nah mate, if you think I am mad he's getting 4M, then you have reading comprehension issues
You know who wouldnt be making 4m if we had purchased him for slightly more than what we did Benny?
some EPL transfer breaking world cup winning kid from River :o

But even though I always made my feelings clear on preferring Benny further forward and not wanting him to be our starting CDM, I'm ok with him and just hope he can be cleaner around our box offensively.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well if we had to choose 99.9% of us would lower to an “extremely, i cant live, im dying of hunger” 1.5M instead of going back to Serie B Brescia. Dont make it sound like the guy is starving or had 5-10M offers from Rma, Barca, Psg etc and chose to stay at Milan
Irrelevant to anything we are discussing.

I made this edit after you quoted:

and also, to answer your question, 2.5m a year. And before you ask, I think his performances this season is not deserving of that and that he should go back to the previous one that he voluntarily lowered to.

So no, I am not biased towards Tonali.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Why the name change?? We're not supposed to troll the forums during working hours anyway. :proud:
I really dont know - it seems some cant deal with the negative connotation

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Irrelevant to anything we are discussing.

I made this edit after you quoted:

and also, to answer your question, 2.5m a year. And before you ask, I think his performances this season is not deserving of that and that he should go back to the previous one that he voluntarily lowered to.
Then you are clearly not seeing what going on around in the world of football. Where players like Rabiot is making 7-8M and asking for 10M. And is just one quick example that came to my head

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Then you are clearly not seeing what going on around in the world of football. Where players like Rabiot is making 7-8M and asking for 10M. And is just one quick example that came to my head
The whole maldino/Elliot thing is we aren't going to overpay just because other clubs are. It's why we let 3 starters walk...

We aren't the level to be paying players like Rabiot 7-8m, what's wrong with demanding our players to live up to their pay grade?

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The whole maldino/Elliot thing is we aren't going to overpay just because other clubs are. It's why we let 3 starters walk...

We aren't the level to be paying players like Rabiot 7-8m, what's wrong with demanding our players to live up to their pay grade?
Thats nothing wrong but in a world where Rabiot gets 7-8M, if i would be Bennacer i would ask for 4 aswell. The fact Theo is getting that wage is nothing but a miracle from Maldini but that dosent work for every player

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ Bennacer/Anchor:
Bennacer needs to get something close to the Gattuso role were he can focus on pressing and intercepting.
He is too much of a bulldog for anchor, he is good in physical duels but he has not much of the more tactical-strategic side of anchoring. Among other things legendary anchors know how to draw fouls and commit tactical fouls while hardly getting booked for it.
We don't have a CM who is remotely good at that and it shows. Saele actually is the closest thing to that which imo is one of the main reasons why he can have a big impact to the team performance at times.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: ruins some people's brand, especially considering we still conceding open chances on set pieces.

I will celebrate when we do that as well, even for a single game.

giphy.gif
Lol, please. I read your historical revisionism over the past few seasons so that you and your crew can rewrite how strong your... brand was the last few years.

Tata's stats speak for themselves. He had one good game and you're feeling vindicated, that says it all.

Pioli is doing GP type shit. I am disgusted with him.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ Bennacer/Anchor: Bennacer needs to get something close to the Gattuso role were he can focus on pressing and intercepting. He is too much of a bulldog for anchor, he is good in physical duels but he has not much of the more tactical-strategic side of anchoring. Among other things legendary anchors know how to draw fouls and commit tactical fouls while hardly getting booked for it we don't have a CM who is remotely good at that and it shows. Saele actually is the closest thing to that which imo is one of the main reasons why he can have a big impact to the team performance at times.
100%

I have said time and time again Bennacer would be 100% better as a side CM in a 3 man mid field.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Why is there so much fighting going on? Why can’t we be all be friends?

Focus on more important issues. Can IbraGOD be added into the CL list? Or is it too late?

What will it take for the management to finally firing Piolito!l? Lost 0-5 to Torino?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, please. I read your historical revisionism over the past few seasons so that you and your crew can rewrite how strong your... brand was the last few years.

Tata's stats speak for themselves. He had one good game and you're feeling vindicated, that says it all.

Pioli is doing GP type shit. I am disgusted with him.
What did I revise? Top 4 while making slight improvements in CL - that's the goal, all along. Tell me where I deviated from that.

You are still talking about Tata when he had a good game while we concede open chances on set pieces. That says it all.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thats nothing wrong but in a world where Rabiot gets 7-8M, if i would be Bennacer i would ask for 4 aswell. The fact Theo is getting that wage is nothing but a miracle from Maldini but that dosent work for every player
I have said I don't like that but it's understandable, so now we want to see him live up to those 4m? I don't get why he's beyond criticism when all our other players are not.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I have said I don't like that but it's understandable, so now we want to see him live up to those 4m? I don't get why he's beyond criticism when all our other players are not.
Lately he is the only one performing in this team close to the standards we want the players to perform

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What did I revise?

You are still talking about Tata when he had a good game while we concede open chances on set pieces. That says it all.
Revise? Coop. Your whole "barely made 2nd" and all this other shit. The lucky Scudetto. And on and on.

I said Tata had one good game and you're putting words in my mouth.

I never said Tata is the sole or singular reason. I'm just saying he's a bad player. A very bad player.

Tata is of course negativity force's hero now. It's hilarious.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lately he is the only one performing in this team close to the standards we want the players to perform
I respectfully disagree. But I've read your other posts before, sorry that got hostile but I got respect for you bro. :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.