• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I was torn between using our actual RnB members or by iconic Milan players. With actual forum members it would be funnier but I cannot visualise them. Using players is difficult. Who would I use for character A, B, C...? It was tough. So another go would be to take famous ho's as characters.

I didn't have enough free time to get it together like how I did for Cardinal's sin 😪
It was an elaborate scheme, very creative. Maybe it staying on the drawing board was best in the end.

OT: The Last of Us is scary stuff. :b:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I mean, it sucks. I have been travelling for work, but I have managed to watch our games. Some coaching decisions have been baffling. The first half against Inter was a shameful capitulation.

But I am trying to ride this really first hugely negative Pioli period out with good grace. Trying to keep things in perspective and hoping at least Thiaw and eventually Vranckx can prove to be good additions. I’m not going to turn on our personnel or principles.

I think it’s safe to say this place has gone a different way. :lol:
After the emotions of the derby capitulation (perfectly put), I have settled on being comfortable with Pioli finishing the CL campaign and the rest of the season.

Let’s see how it plays out, I think Pioli has earned the right to go out on his shield.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
After the emotions of the derby capitulation (perfectly put), I have settled on being comfortable with Pioli finishing the CL campaign and the rest of the season.

Let’s see how it plays out, I think Pioli has earned the right to go out on his shield.
Only if he gets a "Top 4" tattoo with the CL trophy in the background.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
My plan for OnlyFans was to create a personality type for each kind of fan. Calling it the "onlyfans of RnB"

Character A would be someone like Qaas. A milanista who feels let down over the years, became sarcastic and mocking but still loves the club

Character B would be some sort of loyalist figure

Character C would be a permanent complaining kind of fan

But eventually....all real fans, OnlyFans of RnB. The message was meant very positive to put our forum polarization a bit in perspective.
You have to think that @Samaldinho would be a strong candidate for character B .. the guy goes ape shit with his defense and justification (تبرير).

It's really a good career choice for him to be a lawyer

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
XL Onlymens :lol:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think 90% of our problem is that the squad hates playing with Tata. I’ve never seen as many arguments between a GK and his defense.

In the derby, that ball into dumbfuck Lukakau was just sitting in the box waiting to be claimed while innocent Thiaw is getting raped and mauled by that fat ass hole… Tata did nothing.

Maignan, Ibra, and Rebic about to take us back to the promised land I know it.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You have to think that @Samaldinho would be a strong candidate for character B .. the guy goes ape shit with his defense and justification (تبرير).

adel-emam-ok.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Manuele Baiocchini, correspondent of SkySport following AC Milan, gave an exclusive interview to the microphones of MilanNews.it.

Did you expect such a Milan in the derby against Inter?

"I honestly didn't expect such a compliant Milan in the first half... Following the club for many years, I can say that it was one of the worst times I've ever seen, both in terms of aesthetics and in terms of fear that the Rossoneri had to suffer goals; they played a defensive game to limit the damage, while Pioli had always got us used to playing openly with everyone, even with the strongest teams, and that has been Milan's strength in recent years".

Could a remedy be a middle ground attitude? What do you expect against Turin?

"I expect the three-man defense to be maintained, Pioli made it clear. I expect the 3-4-3 as a basic formation, or rather: a three-man defense with Leao being introduced up front. It's difficult to keep out after two consecutive benches the most valuable player. We need to find a solution in this sense".

Leao: against Sassuolo out for physical reasons, against Inter for tactical reasons. Could there be anything else?

"It's just a motivation on the pitch. I can't think that the renewal is centered in a period in which Milan is in such difficulty... They hurt themselves and I don't think Pioli wants to hurt himself by excluding him again. in general, I always believe that a coach should let the strongest players play, adapting his principles of play to them; also because Milan already have so many strong players out... Adding another one for a technical choice seemed like a gamble that then it didn't turn out to be right".

Is there any news on Leao's renewal?

"No, there's no news. The situation has stalled. Milan have formulated a proposal and this proposal is not good for renewing Leao's contract, otherwise he would have already signed the agreement... I expect it to be another meeting in which we will try to find a solution, both as regards the player's salary and the fine for Sporting. However, there are no appointments scheduled for this one".

Many talk about possible disagreements in the Rossoneri locker room...

"A lot has been said and written. When things go wrong, everything comes out: even a word spoken in a low voice becomes a roar. It's a moment in which Milan is not doing well and there can be tension and moments of nervousness, but I also think that as soon as Milan returns to playing well and winning, these problems will also disappear.It must be said that in a company these situations always exist: if things go badly they feel stronger, when everything goes well it's all online."

Where are we with the recoveries, between Turin and Tottenham, of Maignan, Tomori, Bennacer and Ibrahimovic?

"Today Tomori and Bennacer underwent medical checks at Milanello, which went quite well; the two currently injured players will have a new medical checkup on Thursday. Their recovery is going well and there is very little hope for the match against Turin on Friday, even if the real goal is to have them available for the Champions League match against Tottenham, which today becomes the most probable hypothesis. Maignan will be seen from day to day, even if for Tottenham remains complicated".

Do you expect a little more confidence in Thiaw and in the new signings?

"We saw Thiaw very little, but every time he played he seemed to me to be one of the best; even against Inter he didn't do badly: attentive, physical and mangy. Against Turin, I expect him to start: it's time to play the new ones that have given positive signals".

Is Pioli at risk?

"If it were to go badly against Torino and against Tottenham, Milan would have a streak of negative games that was too long not to think that evaluations will be made for the future. Pioli did an extraordinary job, but then one could not but move on having a disastrous Milan the following year. It must be said that, despite the disastrous period, Milan is only one point below the Champions League area and the season is recoverable, perhaps even trying to surprise in the Champions League. Milan does not play it to make an appearance, but to go as far forward as possible".

@MilanNews

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Every person who read that post IMMEDIATELY had a poster come to mind when reading B and C.

For me B is either hitch or sam

C is ps :LOL:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eagle in Plight

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

RedBird must give Maldini and Massara more to keep Milan’s project going​

Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara’s very quiet January market and 1-0 loss in the derby with Inter left Milan supporters disappointed, and with more questions than answers on the true intentions of RedBird, writes Matt Santangelo.

Gone as quickly as it came, the January transfer window closed for business last week, with Premier League giants Chelsea asserting their dominance on the market with a historically high spending month.

Todd Boehly emphatically put a stamp on the market with a slew of new players, chief among them the late €120m acquisition of Milan summer target Enzo Fernandez from Benfica.

Meanwhile, in what was deemed a crucial month to help aid Stefano Pioli’s s second half and spiralling out-of-control campaign, the Rossoneri’s lack of resources for directors Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara left a poor taste in the mouths of supporters.

You cannot point to a single successful summer signing Maldini and Massara made, but the frugal investment strategy on behalf of Gerry Cardinale and RedBird off the back of a league title could not be more disappointing if you are a fan.

Amidst a horrific skid to start the new year, the winter market presented a real opportunity for RedBird to flex a bit of financial muscle and help strengthen a squad that is genuinely lacking in multiple phases.

The recent goalkeeping displays of Ciprian Tatarusanu meant a steady backup for top-choice option Mike Maignan was considered the bare minimum, followed by a winger and a central midfielder. As we saw, management did virtually nothing to bolster the roster.

Devis Vázquez, a 24-year-old keeper from Colombia, was the lone player to walk through the doors of Milanello this past month; a highly underwhelming purchase if you consider the numerous talks held for Atalanta’s Marco Sportiello who would have been an ideal candidate for the job.

While it is hard to project what he can be, in this present moment, Vasquez is not the answer to ease some tension that is boiling over between the sticks.

Then, there was the failed courtship of angsty Roma winger Nicolò Zaniolo whose intentions were clear: he wanted Milan and only Milan.

Though the Italian attacker comes with some baggage due to his wildly inconsistent play and injury sheet, he would be an immediate upgrade over what Pioli currently has and a name capable of the singular moments to drum up chances throughout a match. But the right formula could not be found to strike a deal with the Capital club, ultimately forcing Zaniolo to join Galatasaray in February.

Desperation settled in when Milan worked to strike a deal for Club Universidad de Chile winger Dario Osorio in the closing stages of the market, only to once again show real reluctance to commit any money towards areas of need.

It would be in Maldini and Massara’s best interest to spend in ways that elevate the sporting project, and there is no reason to believe those aren’t the intentions of the Italian directors. However, when RedBird are sanctioning such a restricted budget of €50m over multiple windows to improve an unfinished squad in a constantly ballooning market, one must question the legitimacy of the new owners.

Balancing the wage bill, refusing to extend key players who demanded significant wages above club valuations and cutting cost-effective loan deals favourable to stay the course: that has been done. With two consecutive years of UEFA Champions League football and a league title, there should be a bit more urgency to drive this project forward.

While the sustainability model of running a club like Milan is not lost on supporters and the reality of the Italian football landscape is understood, it is extremely hard to take RedBird’s complacency on the chin knowing how long it is taken the club to climb back to relevance.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm already retired. Too much Swiss blood in my veins. One fight and I'm out of breath for the rest of the month already. @Curupira is build different. He takes four fights before lunchtime and doesn't even blink. What a man.

SmoggySlushyCivet-max-1mb.gif

Have to carry the Gracie's tradition in partaking multiple no-time-limit, no-bars-hold tournament fights in a single night. :proud:

But you right, I am too old for this shit too. Let's all shit on Tata / Pioli together :winkb:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I just love this forum to death.
It's a fun outlet for me. I tune in to escape reality every couple of hours and it's nice, you get to discuss something that is so dear to yourself with people who share your same passion.

I was one of the earliest members but I vanished for a period. I returned a few years ago, a little bit more mature perhaps.

Forza Milan, my greatest club ever

Last edited:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
While Ibra’s return will help motivate the players. If Mike is back and fit to play! That is a huge plus
The defence are likely to improve their form when they know they can trust their keeper.

And yes I know Tata had a better game v inter but the players do not trust him. Let’s hope all the players returning can help turn things around.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Can our lord and savior Zlatan still be called up for Tottenham? Looks like he’s just about ready

I don’t get why we had to include that waste of space fode ballo toure over Ibra. Makes 0 sense. Surely ibra for 10 mins is better to have than FBT

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
With the thread title in question, I wanted to ask? There are no females in this forum currently posting? Not gonna lie, when I joined I always thought @Wild was a female, he gave me that vibe especially with his avatar and all.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
My plan for OnlyFans was to create a personality type for each kind of fan. Calling it the "onlyfans of RnB"

Character A would be someone like Qaas. A milanista who feels let down over the years, became sarcastic and mocking but still loves the club

Character B would be some sort of loyalist figure

Character C would be a permanent complaining kind of fan

But eventually....all real fans, OnlyFans of RnB. The message was meant very positive to put our forum polarization a bit in perspective.

lol.gif

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Status
Not open for further replies.