Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With the thread title in question, I wanted to ask? There are no females in this forum currently posting? Not gonna lie, when I joined I always thought @Wild was a female, he gave me that vibe especially with his avatar and all.
giphy.gif

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Pioli has went full-on GP this month. Full on.

I hate, hate back three systems. They're stupid. Cowardly. And he didn't even use it properly.

All he had to do, was play like he did against Juve in the first half. Then put on Brahim, and open things up.

I have lost all faith in Pioli, honest-to-God.
I agree with the back 3. I have a deep rooted disdain for the system that I can’t put in words.

My hatred for it is as much rooted in the system itself, as it is in the audacity of calling it a “back 3”.

You’re not fooling me, its a provincial 5 defender system. I’ve been through enough PowerPoint slides to sniff out bullshit and footnotes, and the usage of back 3, as if it’s some fancy ultra attacking tactic, just triggers me real bad

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Oh man…so good.

:lol:

I really hope Wild won’t take offence, it’s what I really thought when I initially came across his posts. Maybe I was just being an idiot that doesn’t know how to read people and all.

Only when I started to get more familiar with this forum is when I realised he was a guy. Plus he had a female avatar for a long time. Obviously I’m not saying if you have a female avatar it means you’re a girl. Ash has a female avatar as well but for me it’s clear as hell that he’s a guy. With Wild I just wasn’t too sure, maybe it was his posting style and stuff I guess?

Again I’m not trying to offend anyone at all, I’m just saying how I saw things at the start.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Pioli qualified for cl knockout stage and bought back Sage. So far so good now Paolo needs to be ruthless

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I really hope Wild won’t take offence, it’s what I really thought when I initially came across his posts. Maybe I was just being an idiot that doesn’t know how to read people and all.

Only when I started to get more familiar with this forum is when I realised he was a guy. Plus he had a female avatar for a long time. Obviously I’m not saying if you have a female avatar it means you’re a girl. Ash has a female avatar as well but for me it’s clear as hell that he’s a guy. With Wild I just wasn’t too sure, maybe it was his posting style and stuff I guess?

Again I’m not trying to offend anyone at all, I’m just saying how I saw things at the start.
I wouldn’t worry about it bud

But I must say I laughed for a solid three minutes before I could type out this response.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

1675835787926.gif

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With the thread title in question, I wanted to ask? There are no females in this forum currently posting? Not gonna lie, when I joined I always thought @Wild was a female, he gave me that vibe especially with his avatar and all.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand this Maignan timeline at all. Newspapers are saying he's doubtful for Tottenham but could play against Monza 4 days later? Is it really that touch-and-go 5 months after a strain? It seems like a big re-injury risk to play him at Monza if he won't be ready just a few days earlier, but I don't understand how it can possibly be so uncertain if it really was just a calf strain.

I feel like something else is going on but it may just be paranoia.
Hopefully it's not one of those injuries like Pato and El Shaarawy that involves cocaine as the medical solution

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli's stubbornness on Giroud is becoming truly alarming.

Origi has been a great flop so far but imo he deserves a few games propped up by a functioning attack(which we haven't seen in a while, granted). Giroud now is played ONLY because his ability to score goals from nothing, he contributes literally nothing outside that. That's been the case for a long time but it was less of an issue when we created some play with the rest of our team.

I'm hoping to see the CDK-Origi-Leao front three in the not too distant future, for more than a one game experiment as well.
Pioli went from making subs too later, to making subs too early that's the issue.

Now every time CDK plays, back of his mind is am i going to last past half time?

I agree, these 3 need to start and play good minutes together. Giroud needs a break for now, because he doesn't serve a purpose when the whole team is unable to create

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
Where the Fuck is gerry
Did not attend Supercoppa, did not attend derby..
Work. Why should he go to matches? His company bought Milan as an investment, not so he could watch matches. For this he has Furlani, Singer, etc.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Work. Why should he go to matches? His company bought Milan as an investment, not so he could watch matches. For this he has Furlani, Singer, etc.
Then we are fucked
Prefer owner who is a fans
Football fan is good
Milan fan is better
Die hard fan who hates merda and ladri is the best

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really hope we beat Torino on Fri, I’ve got a feeling it’ll be a draw tho. Considering Pioli always gets owned by Juric. Suppose it’s on the way to being more positive

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
My plan for OnlyFans was to create a personality type for each kind of fan. Calling it the "onlyfans of RnB"

Character A would be someone like Qaas. A milanista who feels let down over the years, became sarcastic and mocking but still loves the club

Character B would be some sort of loyalist figure

Character C would be a permanent complaining kind of fan

But eventually....all real fans, OnlyFans of RnB. The message was meant very positive to put our forum polarization a bit in perspective.

You're sweet ☺️

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'll give you CDK - not sure about the rest
Sure
20230208_084541.jpg

Wirtz - superstar pending a 100+ m move
Gomez - already at Manchester City
Mudryk - just completed a 100+ m move
CDK - trained by Pioli
Zakharyan - pending a big move (Chelsea were pretty close)
Adli - trained by Pioli
Haaland - superstar
Bellingham - superstar
Vini - superstar

A list of 9 young players with huge potential, 2 players did not continue their growth this season.
5 players worth around or over 100 m, 1 at City, 1 pending a big move and 2 on Milan's bench.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Hes been very quiet for a long time now. Usually thats a good thing but in our current case I want some reassurances.

Yeah I'm a fan of the strong silent type sometimes, but when your back is against the wall you want your leaders showing something... Show or tell, do something please Gerry.

Everything has gone quiet... Stadium, sponsor investment, renewal of Leao(bar rumour)...

I get that we're shutting up shop and pulling down the shutters to protect players and management, but someone still needs to be a voice for the fans... Rumours upon rumour isnt fun for a lot of fans.

I've learnt to take everything with a shaker of salt, but Gerry has shown little leadership and articles are now saying similar... I've been beating that drum for weeks now, I own a business and the buck stops with me when the dust settles, yes it's not a multi-million dollar media company, but leaders lead!!!

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Just when you think the Commode name couldn't get any worse :lol:
Thankfully my wife is smarter than to sneek through my browsing history :o
i bet you have to learn portuguese beforehand

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
not loaning out adli just proves that management are terrified of injuries and don't want to repeat past mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule