Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Adli decent and CDK brilliant are stretches, at least if you mean the games I think you do.

Kalulu (22) or Gabbia (23) instead of Thiaw (21), Brahim (23) or Pobega (23) instead of Ali (22) or CDK (21) and so on ... that's not anti youth. For us playing with half a squad of U23 players claiming that Pioli is not good with young players really is ridiculous.
Adli played decently in the game he started - was dropped in the next game

CDK had a brilliant game in his early starts - was dropped the next game. Sassuolo was his first start since October and despite playing well was hooked at half time.

Youth project doesnt just mean just playing any random fucking youth.

Gabbia has literally shown fuck all

Pobega has been mostly rubbish

Yet they have been given chances.

Fucking hell, I can fucking bet Kalulu wouldnt even have had a look in into this team had we not had an injury crisis.

So forgive me if I dont buy this BS that Pioli is some great developer of yourh.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Last season he came back before schedule so I don't think there is anything wrong with his professionalism.
It's not up to Mike to decide whether he will play or not. The club doctors do that in mutual agreement with the coach based on daily/weekly tests. If the doctors say he's ready, or advise the coach to play him, and for how many minutes he can actually run, you can be sure that Pioli will field his ass from the earliest second possible. So Mike coming back before schedule says nothing about his professionalism, as this decision is not in his hands. He got injured by the end of September - beginning of October 2022. Now, in 2023, there are reports of him possibly returning somewhere in March (so even March is still a question mark). That means he was out for nearly 6 months (and that number might still go up), while this type of injury might take 6-8 weeks to recover. That's not even 2 months. I understand there might be complications in the process but to have recovery time going from 2 to 6 months?? Did they break both of his legs in the meantime at the lab?? This whole situation is odd, to say the least.

Btw, wasn't it Mike who injured his fist last year by.... was it boxing in his free time? Clever when your job is all about using your hands.

Last edited:

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
If the numbers regarding Leao's contract are correct, 6.5 million with bonuses on top, and a 100 million clause, of say that's fair and realistic. If not signed I'm afraid we have to put him in the shop window...

Regards Oli getting a pay rise??? WTF... I love the guy and what's he's done here, but a rise?

If he can make more elsewhere goodluck to him, but we're already hemorrhaging money in the striking department, while it shoots blanks... It's time to move on, it's either Origi or Oli surely!!!

I guess a lot depends on the next couple matches, potential coach, but I just get the feeling we're going to be stuck with a strike force that doesn't have a clear starter, and that's pretty terrible business.

Let's see though, pouring salt on rumours is now a thing, so...

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sack padre and then what? With our budget maybe we can afford Wild to make dinner for the boys and thats about it.

Gerry needs to pork out some serious mcmoney summer time or just get the fuck out.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
The thing is....Thiaw, Adli, CDK and Vrancx have all shown flashes of potential.

But we wont see what they are really capable of as long as that bald fuck is in charge.

How the fuck are young players gonna get their teeth cut in if they keep getting dropped after a good performance.

Thiaw has a really good performance - dissappears for ages

Adli has a decent performance - gets dropped to the bench again

CDK plays brilliantly one game - gets dropped for the next game

Vrancx makes one mistake - gets dropped for the next game.

And now we can add Leao, our best player to that mix too

In the meantime, Pioli's favorites continue to get starts despite playing rubbish game in game out.

Maldini needs to grow some balls and sack Pioli. He needs to ask himself if he wants a youth project or not. Because if he continues to keep Pioli, dont give us BS about this being a youth project.

The longer Pioli is on the helm, the more Maldini shares the blame for our current situation.
I was saying this same thing since Hauge days, knee jerk idiocy. Yet diaz gets shit ton of chances as always.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I don't buy those stories that he knows best because he follows them in training, when he stubbornly sticks to one thing and when he persistently gives a chance to the same players who are crap week in week out. That's bullshit.

No one can convince me that the guy I watched last season in Bordeaux can't get a minute here in front of Pobega, Diaz or FUCKING MESSIAS. :rolleyes:

The only player who got a chance was CDK, but he totally destroyed his confidence. He doesn't even know how to use him, even if it's clear to every fool that he had to put him on RW by now. :rolleyes:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
You wonder if Pioli has lost the dressing room? What else needs to happen for you to be convinced?

R&B

Its So Obvious Eric Cartman GIF - Its So Obvious Eric Cartman South Park -  Discover & Share GIFs

@BreadPitt

Obvious GIF | Gfycat
Been scarred by the banter era just hope we can resolve it. False hope call it that.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Gabbia has recovered and is ahead in the runoff with #Thiaw. Line 3 behind confirmed. #Diaz attacking midfielder behind #Giroud and #Leão, with #Krunic and #Tonali in the midfield

via @DiMarzio

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Gabbia has recovered and is ahead in the runoff with #Thiaw. Line 3 behind confirmed. #Diaz attacking midfielder behind #Giroud and #Leão, with #Krunic and #Tonali in the midfield

via @DiMarzio

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Pioli’s handling a couple of players has been very frustrating as a result these players have been written off as flops. How can a player prove their value if they are not given real game time more often.

Now other players who’s form has been frustrating to so-so seem to get several opportunities. Milan and Pioli has more options in key roles than he is choosing to play.

For what remains of the season I want to see Pioli utilise all the players he has available to him and try to get the best he can from all of them. Otherwise Milan’s key players are carrying too much responsibility and burn out.

Torino is a big game and 3 points are a must. I don’t care how they get the points every game from here on can be scrappy or ugly. I don’t really care as long as Milan can manage to get points on the board and stop the rut they are in and most importantly climb the table comfortably securing champions league football for next year.

Once that is achieved Red Bird need to help MMM resolve the weaknesses in the squad but Pioli needs to put aside his stubbornness and realise he needs to utilise all of his players by giving them a chance to prove themselves.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just play Thiaw ffs. At least we'll have some size and height when defending set pieces. Who cares if he struggles with other things. Not like Gabbia (or anyone else recently) doesn't.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tata
Kalulu Kjaer Gabbia
Calabria Krunic Tonali Theo
Brahim Giroud Leao

[@DiMarzio]

Probable lineup for fucking torino game. You tell me this guy doesnt need to fuck off now!???? Who cares who manages us. No one can be as bad and stubborn as this guy.

Gabbia that piece of shit and calabria should sit on the bench. They are both awful..

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tata
Kalulu Kjaer Gabbia
Calabria Krunic Tonali Theo
Brahim Giroud Leao

[@DiMarzio]

Probable lineup for fucking torino game. You tell me this guy doesnt need to fuck off now!???? Who cares who manages us. No one can be as bad and stubborn as this guy.

Gabbia that piece of shit and calabria should sit on the bench. They are both awful..
You would think this formation would be the time to deploy Dest or Saelemakers as RWB. Tell Calabria to take a seat.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

via @DiMarzio

Wait....I thought Leao "didn't have the qualities" to be a Left striker in a two striker formation? :conf:
Shouldn't he be at least trying Rebic first (Not saying that I prefer Rebic).
Or is Pioli admitting that Origi is completely fucking useless?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wait....I thought Leao "didn't have the qualities" to be a Left striker in a two striker formation? :conf:
Shouldn't he be at least trying Rebic first (Not saying that I prefer Rebic).
Or is Pioli admitting that Origi is completely fucking useless?
I think 343

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think 343
Which makes Brahim as the third attacker a completely nonsensical choice.

I am starting to get really pissed off at opportunities never being given to CDK, Adli, Vranckx and Thiaw.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Tbh if you were redbird you wouldnt spend either. Obviously there is a problem with pioli and MM or redbird. He knows they cant sack him cos of his new contract. Also he doesnt have much to lose. So he will do what he wants and say fuck you to everyone else to get one over redbird.

As in why would you when this guy never satfts anyone new.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Tbh if you were redbird you wouldnt spend either. Obviously there is a problem with pioli and MM or redbird. He knows they cant sack him cos of his new contract. Also he doesnt have much to lose. So he will do what he wants and say fuck you to everyone else to get one over redbird.

As in why would you when this guy never satfts anyone new.
I'm sure Pioli wouldve dropped Tata - he did so over the break and was horrified by the 3rd GK.

If your owner cant authorize a proper backup GK but is out twerking to invest in another club then they are a big part of the problem too.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score

via @DiMarzio

Not ideal but better than the inter lineup at least

Gabbia over Thiaw though 🙄

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
I'm sure Pioli wouldve dropped Tata - he did so over the break and was horrified by the 3rd GK.

If your owner cant authorize a proper backup GK but is out twerking to invest in another club then they are a big part of the problem too.
Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong at the same time.
RedBird not giving sufficient funds are to blamed.
But whatever little that they gave were squandered by MMM.
Despite that, the squad is still worthy of top 4 but Pioli has gone mad with his choices.
His team leaders should be helping him but reportedly they are leading a mutiny. Even if those reports are wrong, they are giving all sorts of bad signals on the pitch with bitch attitude and lethargic play.
Icing on the cake is our fitness staff.

Either it is because Lukaku mom's voodoo is back or it is because our lord & saviour Castillejo was casted out :o

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong at the same time.
RedBird not giving sufficient funds are to blamed.
But whatever little that they gave were squandered by MMM.
Despite that, the squad is still worthy of top 4 but Pioli has gone mad with his choices.
His team leaders should be helping him but reportedly they are leading a mutiny. Even if those reports are wrong, they are giving all sorts of bad signals on the pitch with bitch attitude and lethargic play.
Icing on the cake is our fitness staff.

Either it is because Lukaku mom's voodoo is back or it is because our lord & saviour Castillejo was casted out :o
Disappointing that Red Bird didn't put any money into the team in January, but I could also see where they're coming from as well. I would hesitate to put more money into a team as well for players the coach may want when it's more than likely the coach will get sacked between now and the summer.

Also Maldini botched every move this summer. This guy keeps emphazing the need for more authority and money to spend but pissed away what was given to him. Elliott put in a lot of money as well on transfers when they first arrived and management spent it poorly so they cut them off. They made them work on limited resources.

They chose an expensive Origi over Kolo Muani.
Decided to buy Messias outright.
They had 35m to spend and spent it on CDK when you already had plenty of CAMs. That money could've gotten you Enzo Fernandez for the midfield and a RW.
They've been paying for 2 years of Bakayoko and never let him see the pitch. At this point idk if he's that much worse than Pobega lol. Under Gattuso he also started rusty and needed playing time to get into form.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.