• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hope serie a announce first team earlier for next game. So that i wont sacrifce my sleep just to watch Milan lose.
Milan playing lesser opposition - you should always skip them matches

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i want a midfield 3. ibra dropping back into the midfield as often as he had to shows that's where a man needs to be.
This. Pioli played last season even Kessie at AMC, but in this formation Diaz and Leao are too wide so we lack players centrally, not to mention the nonexistent penetration. No one runs into space, it's incredible. Only Sale's doing it, but all the way wide.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Pioli doesn’t have any fire under his ass. Not defend title at all? No problem. Out of top 4? We must trust coach etc. Clubs who want to win will replace people like pioli (eg: Madrid). Padre has no pressure and taking it too casual.

iamditi

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pioli On the game:

“Bad game. When a team plays a match like this, only halfway, we weren’t precise or attentive or intense, it means the manager has done a bad job in preparing for the match. A performance that was too poor for our level.”

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
However, for some reason, we keep failing to pull the trigger
What are you talking about ?
We wanted CDK for 35mil who had one agent but we didnt get Enzo for 15mil because he had two agents.
Do you imagine the extra paper work involved?

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kojak shows up ONCE AGAIN after a pathetic display and loss thanks to Pioli not being able to coach the squad. We could have had an AMAZING TEAM of talent but even with the players we did sign, we are MUCH MUCH better than we show. Who is to blame? We all know who.

Kojak out here spitting facts like he chews up and spits out YF on the daily. 🔥
It all started where in a place far , far away , Maldini fucked up the squad.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I don’t see how 4-3-3 solves our static offense issue.

If anything, it will introduce more defensive issues when we struggle to get going
We need dynamic striker for 4-3-3

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Pioli On the game:

“Bad game. When a team plays a match like this, only halfway, we weren’t precise or attentive or intense, it means the manager has done a bad job in preparing for the match. A performance that was too poor for our level.”
This is why italian football will never rise again, sticking with your mate even though you know and he also know how bad he is at his job.

B&G would've sacked pioli right after the match but maldini doesn't have that killer instinct yet

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
What are talking about ?
We wanted CDK for 35mil who had one agent but we didnt get Enzo for 15mil because he had two agents.
Do you imagine the extra paper work involved?
When Maldini learns from Moncada how many times he would have to pay agent bonus for enzo's transfer :

twice-guardiola.gif

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don’t see how 4-3-3 solves our static offense issue.

If anything, it will introduce more defensive issues when we struggle to get going
Its about fielding a formation that allows you to field more good players.
One more midfielder is better than having Diaz & CDK.
Kru , Tona , Vran , Ben & Adli rotated for three spots.
Also stronger midfield would shield our defense.

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That’s exactly what he will try. It’s so obvious. Kessie has showed him the path he is doing the exact same things
He should be sold in the summer whatever the Price is. We should be stupid To go on with leao if he Didnt sign until july 1st.

Also our wage offer should be 5 m Euro. We cant rely on a player who is total garbage This Year. If he wants more he should bring us to cl final.

If he somehow accept the offer, then we should keep leao for another year until his value Rise again.

You know kessie and skriniar. Even leao say i Will sign %100 , there is no life without Milan for me, it is just shit. No words mean anything unless we see a signature. He made us Champions but this year he fucked Up our season. For now he is just a mercenary.

Theo >>>>>>>>>>>> leao
He should be sold. We can not be that stupid to wait , not again

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
If we follow the Dortmund model in an archaic league like Serie A, we could literally dominate domestically for a decade. If Dortmund were playing in Serie A, they would probably hit the 100 point mark every season.

They develop players so fast. Look at how fast Bellingham went from Birmingham city to seamlessly fitting into champions league football. Then they will sell him for top dollar.

They sold garbage pulisic for £58m.
A load of shit, sorry. Dortmund is just glorified German version of napoli/atalanta/udinese. Too many factors at play about how a team end up dominating a league, especially for decade. Even Ajax failed to do that in eredivisie

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we follow the Dortmund model in an archaic league like Serie A, we could literally dominate domestically for a decade. If Dortmund were playing in Serie A, they would probably hit the 100 point mark every season.

They develop players so fast. Look at how fast Bellingham went from Birmingham city to seamlessly fitting into champions league football. Then they will sell him for top dollar.

They sold garbage pulisic for £58m.
The key is being realistic and knowing when to sell.

Leao is a one-trick pony yet we gambled by hoping he'd come to his senses and accept less money than he feels he deserves. I get that maldino's hands were tied with Dollar, Hakan, and Kessie, but there's absolutely no excuses.

Leao should accept a 5.5m contract while he works on other aspects of his game. Or he should be sold this summer. We should let him know early that if he plays games we will bench his bitchass for the entirety of next season. We aren't going to risk our next season for him to gamble that he has a redemption season that he can milk a bigger contract out of.

Last edited:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
My god first goal what was Tomori and Mike doing? Jesus Tomori was an idiot and Mike just let it go.

Bennacer hockey assist mostly it’s on Tomori being slow to understand that pass is coming but Bennacer’s passes are very weak.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Such a strange season, to be honest can’t wait for it to end. Very good results in Europe. Diabolical in serie A (especially this calendar year).

Previous couple of years (since beginning of 2020/2021 season) it felt like club knew what they were doing and we had clear targets and we would reach those playing a certain way with certain types of players. This year something is off and everything feels a bit lost. We definetly over achieved last year and I don’t think management expected us to win the league. I think now that we did, this season has become all a bit lost.

How do we now go forward with that extra expectation and pressure, and doing that with our current coach? Because let’s be honest: Pioli is not a manager who is going to pick up a group of players year in year out and continually win trophies. Only the very best managers can do that. That’s why the mid season renewal made no sense.

All in all a very lukewarm season, but as ever, and always, Forza Milan!!!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My god first goal what was Tomori and Mike doing? Jesus Tomori was an idiot and Mike just let it go.

Bennacer hockey assist mostly it’s on Tomori being slow to understand that pass is coming but Bennacer’s passes are very weak.
He was also very weak on physical duels. I’ve been told I am biased and I am working on that so I will say he may still not be 100% fit so he may be struggling from that. He seemed like he needed a breather several times.

Tonali was equally poor. We need to be tidier, especially in our own half. Not sure what else to say about that.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I'm getting boring, but one more game has passed and I still can't figure out why Adli isn't playing. :head:
How in a game where you can't keep possession and can't create chances, can't it occur to you that maybe Adli would be the smartest replacement of all the ones he made?

But using the last substitute to bring on a defender was the highlight of his decisions. :rolleyes:

Pioli is making so many mistakes this season that I don't even know where to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.