Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Watching this

This moment gave me actual ptsd
View attachment 18793

fucking oaf

Giroud was doing us a favour there though. He intentionally missed that so Pioli could have gotten fired after another consecutive defeat but he didn’t expect Maldini to be so sentimental and still back Pioli after that horror January period. That’s why the next game he made up for it and gave us 3 points singlehandedly vs Torino

And tbh ngl I was expecting Pioli to get sacked after the derby game actually lol, thought that nonsense lineup and match would have been the last straw

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I had some type of vision or premonition last night in my sleep..I was visiting the hq of inter and met with a female member of the moratti family who gave me a tour of the facility. I won’t go in to much detail but something catastrophic to the building happened
You bombed their toilet with merda?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
No I didn’t do anything I just witnessed

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
While it’s perfectly fine that coaches want to wear suit and tie for football matches, I also do wonder why do they do it, for me Pioli’s attire makes more sense, especially when it’s hotter now. Wear more comfortable clothes while coaching. I agree that suit and tie looks pretty professional so I get it, but I also think Pioli’s comfortable clothing is pretty good. I’d prefer to wear his type in that position tbh
exactly, do we want inzaghi's sweat wrinkles on full display? bad pr for offwhite

Neruda2.0

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It’s soon time. I’m not nervous at all, maybe because we have “nothing to lose” and all to gain in case of a miracle.

Realistically, that team is the worst matchup for us…but it’s a football match, and anything can happen.

Forza Milan !
seen this from many posters ... but imagine just imagine that they could simply be a better team than us ? :o is it possible ?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
i would suggest toning down the hype for tonight.. didn't work out so well last time
tumblr_o2nyj1buro1rownyho4_500.gif

Have some fun dude

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
twice on sunday

I don't wish a light dose of anal skin cancer on many folk, but...

@Tantalis is that too far?

I mean like not the "c" that kills, just the kind that makes you bald and think about what you're doing with you life... That kind.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Bennacer will be out 6 months then when he comes back he'll probably want to go play in the AFCON next January. You won't see him until some time in early 2024. :lol:
any chance to get a return on him is a blessed one, he can play 3 afcon's in a row if that means someone could activate his release clause

because they sure won't with his milan performances

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Giroud was doing us a favour there though. He intentionally missed that so Pioli could have gotten fired after another consecutive defeat but he didn’t expect Maldini to be so sentimental and still back Pioli after that horror January period. That’s why the next game he made up for it and gave us 3 points singlehandedly vs Torino

And tbh ngl I was expecting Pioli to get sacked after the derby game actually lol, thought that nonsense lineup and match would have been the last straw
giroud using all means possible not to get overplayed and being run to the ground

i can respect that

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I didn’t notice this.

Does this mean we won’t see Theo shithouse tonight?

I’m afraid we kinda need Theo be at his cunt best behaviour though? You need to be all cunt tonight Theo please…

And I’m saying this as a guy that generally isn’t the biggest fan of shithousery but fuck me we need to do anything to win.

I need the fucking win tonight ffs, I don’t care how or what needs to be done to achieve that.

He tried his shithousery in the first leg and Inter was clearly well prepared to not engage with him.

Tonight, we need Theo to bomb forward and score/create a goal or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule